+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Red, but without Hammer&Sickle - Turkey

Restore the glorious ottoman empire
    "If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Bloody, Bloody Sunday WWCLIII

The Devil's Harlot Austria Hungary's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

I believe Turkey is more prone to getting good events as between 1946-38 I got 2 free IC events. (+3 IC and plus 1 IC)
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    So why, in bloody hell
    Does Makarov know you?!

Resauce biased economist Beladriel's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Good luck!

İyi şanslar!
    "And the people had increased so exceedingly that the fields and forests were no longer sufficient to provide for them... and so these men departed, forsaking what was meagre in search of what was plentiful. Nor were they content, as are so many who go out into the world, to serve others; but, like the knights of old, they determined that all men should be subject to them, acknowledging them as overlords. And so they took up arms, and broke the bonds of peace, and did great deeds of war and chivalry." - Amaratus

"Unbelievers want Christians to act like Christians, because they raise such a huge fuss about acting like Christians." - How to passive-aggressively reply to other people's signatures, me

"What kind of human you are, amına koduğum?" - Burak Erdoğan, Prince Imperial

My AAR: [GOT] A Feast for Crows - A History of House Ghilebon [on hold until my finals come and pass]

Turkish economy was shrinked heavily during the world war 2 years due to the fact that millions of young men were taken to the army in the face of possible german invasion...so, without workforce there were major famines during war years..as a result, turkey should have negative IC effects after at least, germany reached yugoslavia and greece when turkey began to draft huge amounts of soldiers..
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2