+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Red, but without Hammer&Sickle - Turkey

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries

Red, but without Hammer&Sickle - Turkey

After a long time playing Hearts of Iron IIoomsday (last time: Hungary)the fever got me again.

My Nation: Türkiye Cumhuriyeti

After World War I the Ottoman Empire was no more. Reduced to Anatolia Kemal Atatürk wanted to construct a modern state form its ruins.

But how say it has to be reduced on Anatolia?

An Overview:

Soviets, British, British Puppets, Greek, French and German allies in spe are our neigbhors. That will make it hard to choose a side. Oh, lets not forget Persia, perhaps we will mention them later again.
    We have 20 IC wich is as much as Bulgaria, Hungary or Sweden.

Our Tech Teams are avarage at best, but we trust that they will be able to rdevelop 1936 Infantry and a +5%IC tech.

If we cut everything we can afford 5IC for upgrading our factories, wich now ordered for 5 years (first aim: Samsun).

4chan is so mature today Storm501's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Blog Entries
    So, you will go with the Axis, Allies or the Soviets... we shall see. IC and peace for the first years? Are you going to add cores or events?
    DCT THRED Q41 NEDUL/N0150A030 SAM/N0150F045 DCT SAM283035/N0150F035 DCT BIA
    DCT THRED Q41 ORTAC/N0150A020 DCT ALD/N0150A030 DCT BIA
    DCT SAM283035 DCT EXMOR/N0150F070 N864 MULIT/N0150A035 DCT EX/N0150F050 DCT BIA
    DCT SAM283035 DCT EXMOR/N0150A060 DCT CDF/N0150F055 DCT BIA
    DCT SAM283035 DCT EXMOR/N0150A060 DCT BRI/N0150F055 DCT BIA
    DCT SAM283035/N0150F040 DCT YVL/N0150F055 DCT BIA

RMK/ TRNG REQ 2H PF EGFF 1100 H RI EGHH 1230

Captain 10th S.C. SouthCarolinian's Avatar

i always love a good turkey aar!
    are you gonna try and rebuild an empire? or just become a regional powerhouse?

Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Storm501: If the need arises and it seems plausible I will add cores and events. I hope on the readers help to guide Turkey into the best alliance.

SouthCarolinian: I will try to keep it realistic. But hope for one of those choices.

Blog Entries

The Future...

Perhaps it could be useful to train more mountain troops.

After we got +5IC% we began researching even more advances Machinetools.
    After the 1936 Infantry we went for a research bonus Tech.

After hard fights, Rep. Spain annexed Nat. Spain (as always) in Jan. 1937.

looking good.
    mountain troops would be good if you are going to make a trek into the caucus.

Blog Entries
    The Soviets influence us every two months. I think they would be happy to have us in the comintern, but what would be my benefit? I doubt they would let me lay my hands on the balkan.

Fortunally we were able to plant two spies in Persia and one in Iraq. While the Persians seem to have only one Infantry division, Iraq seems to have 6 (and the British behind them).

All Infantry Divisions are now on 1936 level, or Cav. and Mount. Divisions are still level I.
    A first canned Helva Factory was build in Samsun. It will be a fine trading good and later it will halve its canned Helva production (the remaining half will supply our troops) and produce some pistols:

The Famous Turk-P1

We will blow the greek Halva from the market.

After we had established a working espionage-counter-agency (TTT), we were able to locale a lot of foreing agents, most of them from Italy (4) but also some from the Soviet union.

Yay! Another Turkey AAR. I'll follow this ^^

Nice.

Go Türkiye

Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

A lot of Turkey AAR's lately, I'll be following this one, I can promise this.

Yep, a lot of Turkey AAR. Can't blame 'em as I am one of them (see signature)
    "It is not sufficient that I succeed, all others must fail!" - Genghis Khan

RED Rampage of Chairman Mao
    Rise of the Ottoman Empire! Return to Rule of the Caliphs!
    Defence of the Ancient: Rebirth of Greater Tibet! From the land in the heavens, the guns descended...
    The WRAITH of KHAN! All AARe mine! The return of the Mongol hordes!
    -Tom Guntrip's Uber-Good, Possibly Funny, AwAARd Trophy*
    -WritAAR of the Week - 12 Oct 2009
    -Lighthearter's Award of Cookie of Extreme Awesome *

the Turk p-1 looks like a weapon of massive power and destruction

Marshal of the Empire BritishImperial's Avatar

that pistol is sweet! as is the aar, i'll follow this.
    Whistle while you work, Hitler is a berk...

writAAr of the week, 5th May 2008
    Fan of the week, 24th December 2008, 8th March 2009
    Proud owner of a Loyal ReadAAR cookie from Trekaddict in 'Against All Odds'

Blog Entries
    The Türkiye Military command finally developed a Brigade Doctrine. So the existing additional formations for our Division finally got a name. Türkiye High Command belives, that this ,,Brigade" had a good manpower to firepower ration and thus could be useful in further wars. More advanced artillery was researched, while the University Istanbul developed better methods for agriculutre and research.

Before:

and after:

They also developed things like tractors, but it would take a long time before that technology would reach mainland Anatolia.

The University continued to research better machinetolls (level 3) and our military industry developed better Cav. Divisions. Unfortunally a mistake happend: They researched our new Rifle that we developed for our advanced Infantry again.

The 1936 Infantry Turk-R1 rifle:

The Cav. Turk-R1 rifle:

Hard to tell the differences, but both rifles were developed on their own from Czech Rifles.

1938 starte with good news: A new factory complex has been completed in Samsun:

Our analysis shows that they are very tasty.

In Feburary another Factory has been completed.

A bit later Cav. 36 and Cav. 39 were developed.

The modernisation of the Turkish Army is in full motion.

Atatürk is dead.

Many people cried in the streets (3% dissent, I had to replace one of this new ministers).
    Nobody really cared about the fact we we more Democratic now.
    But this also meant that a time of Pacifism and Isolationism was at an end. Soon after a first series of 5 Mount. Divisions were orderd by the new President.

Blog Entries
    To be honest I did knew about other Turkey AARs.

The good thing of the pistol is that it only need 2 more steps to produce than a can.

Marshal of the Empire BritishImperial's Avatar

and the pistol fires bullets, does it? the thing with the rifles is pretty funny. i think the real difference is that cavalry use carbines.
    Whistle while you work, Hitler is a berk...

writAAr of the week, 5th May 2008
    Fan of the week, 24th December 2008, 8th March 2009
    Proud owner of a Loyal ReadAAR cookie from Trekaddict in 'Against All Odds'

Join Allies and hope for Greece , joining Axis,then you might gain all provinces of Balkans.Anyway i will follow
    Name: Fodas
    Nationality : Greek but Balkan citizen above all
    Ideology : Marxist-Leninist
    Profession : Ι am the man who arranges the blocks

Will Vietnam be the center of the world-wide communist movement ? Find out in my AAR :
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ongress-of-CPV

ya kardesim biri bir tane tam bir Turkiye oyunu bitirse ne olur. butun Turkiye oyunlari hep yarida kaliyor. gene de emegine saglik, umarim devam edersin.

sorry for Turkish. in epitome i just encouraged him to continue on this. we have a lot of uncompleted Turkish AARs. i hope one day i`ll make my own and able to finish it

Yapsak mı acaba ya :hmm: Ben yapmayı planlıyorum şöyle bol event'lı bir AAR ama Türkiye'yle o kadar iyi oynayamıyorum. Şimdiye kadar bir kere oynadım onda da Sovyetler İstanbul'a kadar ilerledi Eğer Türkiye'yle tecrübeli birisi varsa birlikte yapabiliriz bende birkaç fikir var.

only agreeing harezmi.Nothing alse here,really.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Ben de yardım edebilirim.
    I can help you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast