• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just got back to Serbia from my 10-day trip in Czech Republic, and I was very eager for an update ... :rolleyes::D:cool: will I get some soon :confused::p

Working on it, I have about a third of it done. Unfortunately, I expect more real life crap heading my way, so all I can say is - when it's done :)

Is throwing politicians out of windows part of the festivities?:D

Oh, how I wish it was :rofl:

A few ideas to improve the Hussites and Bohemia in general (for MMP2):
1) Make Erz and Sudety Saxon culture.
2) Add in 'culture disputes' in Bohemia; they can maintain the status quo, adopt German as the state language (convert to Saxon culture) or attempt to enforce Czech culture.
3) Bring in the 'social wars' from SRI and connect them to the Hussites; for example, the spread of Hussitism could help fuel the German Republic.
4) Add options for defining the 'flavour' of the Hussites; their cultural orientation (Czech only, mixed Czech & German, or Slavic) and social orientation ('Proto-communist' peasant religion, pro-peasants and burgers, or universal)
5) Add events for Hussites spreading into Slovak, German, and Polish provinces.

A few ideas to improve the Hussites and Bohemia in general (for MMP2):
1) Make Erz and Sudety Saxon culture.
2) Add in 'culture disputes' in Bohemia; they can maintain the status quo, adopt German as the state language (convert to Saxon culture) or attempt to enforce Czech culture.
3) Bring in the 'social wars' from SRI and connect them to the Hussites; for example, the spread of Hussitism could help fuel the German Republic.
4) Add options for defining the 'flavour' of the Hussites; their cultural orientation (Czech only, mixed Czech & German, or Slavic) and social orientation ('Proto-communist' peasant religion, pro-peasants and burgers, or universal)
5) Add events for Hussites spreading into Slovak, German, and Polish provinces.

I think you should post this in the Magna Mundi subforum, I don't know what their plans for the Hussites are and I am not a parts of their team ;)

As far as I know, the new religious system in MMP2 will include religious minorities, so perhaps this will help to simulate the spread of Hussitism in Bohemia.

---

For those who're waiting for an update: be patient ;) Most likely, I'll start posting regular updates in September.

For those who're waiting for an update: be patient ;) Most likely, I'll start posting regular updates in September.

Hurrah!

I think you should post this in the Magna Mundi subforum, I don't know what their plans for the Hussites are and I am not a parts of their team ;)

As far as I know, the new religious system in MMP2 will include religious minorities, so perhaps this will help to simulate the spread of Hussitism in Bohemia.

---

I know about the MMP subforum, I just thought that this was a good place to put something Hussite-related.
It fills in the time between updates:D