+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Activation question

Question Activation question

Hi, I bought the game via Steam and game needs activation. Is there an activation limit for this game? I am asking this because I am formatting my PC regularly. Thanks for the answers.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IILegio
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

No limit.

as with any steam game (im going to assume... but i guess you know what they say about assuming...) since it is linked to your steam account, only one person can be playing it at a time in any sense so it is secure and so shouldnt have an activation limit.

However, I know the game has a 2 comp limit after purchase and then a 1 comp a month afterwards policy last I heard.

Formatting often is no good for your hard drive man!

+ Reply to Thread