• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Trotsky: Welcome back comrades so tell me whats new? :eek:o
Kirov: its cool... everything in order... more interesting are foreing news :eek:o
Tuchatchevskij: Our armies so far stop Japan from attacking China... what a mess... :eek:o

Kirov: indeed... they are a mess... i dont even know whats hapenning there... but there are alliences - anti chi and axis all hungry monsters... :confused: :eek:o
Trotsky: that is bad... but good too... we need to incorporate as much as we can this lands must be soviet at all costs!

Berzin: look... those are lands our major enemies are going for

everyone: :eek::eek::eek:

Wow this is cool, Trotsky instead of Stalin... But what are those light blue and light red areas? Like Germany isn't going for entire France and Italy? :confused: Are they cores or smt? But either way, I'll be following this. :)

Storm501: my dream ^^ - heavy is actualy cores for germans and actual territories for usa light is my a "guess"
ROMANU: yes i think thats true... but i think the uber soviets are able to sovietize only this amount of territory in this time frame
Delex: thx :] - for americans is their territories and claims for germans territories & claims [same] and probable claims

After a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time of booooooooring speech about economics/industry/inductries/private industries/tech/militarization/etc etc etc etc etc

Kaganovich: so heres a map for you and our economy sliders

Tuchatchevskij: SHADAP ALREADY!!!!!1111111
everyone even Kaganovich just woke like from some sleep

Trotsky: Huh?

Kirov: MY PEOPLES!!! look what happened in mean time!
Axis moved against last free people of Africa!

Axis moved against... now dead Republican Spain...
Trotsky: Damnit thought i could take them over...

Kirov: SHIIIIIIII*T!!!!!!!111
Trotsky: Wha...

Trotsky: Oh... so Japan godzilla made more forces... well... we need now those out dated units from west...
Tuchatchevskij: But we will be defenseless...
Trotsky: then order them to leave the outdated equipment behind to pose no change... freshest forces will replace them
Tuchatchevskij: Aye! but theyll need first to take them to Moscow to board the trainz

Yeah, those monsters are funny. I noticed that you control Mongolia and Tannu Tuva. Are they your cores too?

Fizzzay Money: Thx :D
Storm501: Yes - i thought of making whole world into my cores but yet something stopped me... i dont know actually... maybe i wanted to have some partisans but then germany... either way in total war im going to go total so i think those areas would be to much destroyed to oppose me anyway... blah blah blah...

Orlov: Comrade Trotsky!
Trotsky: Yes?
Orlov: I called a new battleship in your name!

Trotsky: Thanks... no need...
Orlov: Now all the seas will know you name!
Trotsky: And if it sinks?!? All the seas will know he who have been sunken! :mad:
Orlov: Sorry...

Kirov: Look at this... previous alliance Communsts in China had with Shanxii now got them new lands!

Everyone: what a mess...

Tuchatchevskij: China is such a mess it became contagious - now even Japan makes messy offensives...

Everyone: ...mess...

Tuchatchevskij: but after some time they did to stabilize their war

Tuchatchevskij: they made two succesful encirclements
Kirov: I have urgent news. Germans finaly made their move in Europe... but without shooting!

Trotsky: Without using army!?!
Kirov: Yes...
Trotsky: What black magic is that!?! :eek:
Kirov: But i have better news. Our non agression pact

Tuchatchevskij: hope their army is of a half life...
Trotsky: comparing to us...
Tuchatchevskij: :D
Trotsky: This is our next "assigment"!
Kirov: You aren't going hard on them?
Trotsky: Not now...

Kirov: Look our enemies are hardenning... and Spain appears very active now...

Berzin: My spies tell me that if that war continues China will fall...

Kirov: I said communism always prevails!
Trotsky: And they steal our Glory!
Kirov: How can you say that! I wont allow this!
Trotsky: Mao is like Stalin. We would have to invade them anyway!
Kirov: No!
Trotsky: Then you can LEAVE! You are dismissed!

Kirov leaves angry...

Uritskiy: Goddamn it... Comrade... Party is very angry...
Trotsky: You can leave as well...
Uritskiy: NUUUU!!!
Trotsky: Then do your work... We have to do something...

Later... In a SovNarKom chamber

Kirov: Listen He is going for war a Total War!
Councilmen: :eek:
1councilman: Well... a permanent revolution no?
Kirov: But not at cost of innocent and poor!
Trotsky entering the chamber with group of soldiers: Sacrifice is always bad! But needed! -comes to Kirov- We need to fight anyone that defies peoples rights!
Kirov: But its wrong! they all can do it slowly in under our supervision!
Trotsky whisperring to Kirov: You are my friend but speaking of Revolution as needless bloodshed is not only stupid but i have enough of this crap!
Kirov whisperring to Trotsky: Right now i am speaking as a politician not a friend...
Trotsky got stunned... then shot Kirov himself... to death...
Trotsky: Then i dont too :mad:
Kirov looked deep into Trotskys eyes... dying yet... stuned. Trotsky moment later closed his eyes
Councilimen: :eek:
Trotsky: I will not accept defiance! I will not permit another rise against revolution like Stalin did! Nor can Nazis! Nor can Capitalists! NO ONE CAN TAKE OUR VICORY FROM US! FROM PEOPLE!

Later in Government building

Trotsky: Why he did oppose me... why... :(

Molotov: Give this to him...
Tuchatchevskij: Get up comrade... SovNarKom is secured and new situation in China has developed...

The moment Trotsky looked at the picture he changed. Standed up. Everyone standed up.
Trotsky: WE HAVE A WAR COMRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
Everyone: :D

Last edited:
A Japanese pacman is eating China and the Nationalists were fighting commies and the Japanese at the same time? ...wow :D

love the monsters :) in one of the first pictures, was that communist china that had lands in the south, next to Guangxi Clique?

Fizzzay Money: yep :)
BritishImperial: yep :) i placed them to begin the game in a anti nationalist alliance so commies got the land later guangxi left alliance to make its own attack on china but i forgot to make xebei not chinese puppet and it declared war on guangxi and guangxi was pretty much attacked by everyone

yeah whats the logic behind that?