• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yep this one is in my hotlist as well

KIU

It was cold and the wind wiped through the trees as ryan saw the king. As he does this his thoughts turn to hours earlier.
11 hours ago
It was duty as normal for Ryan as he was packing up to go home when he was motioned to the king. The king was parnoid so be called over was a frighting thing. The first words suprised him. I am in trouble said the king. The king started to say a name starting with a d and a accoplice that starts with a P but just then was taken to bed by a scribe. It was the last time ryan saw the king alive.
unknown time
Eva had to run. What she did to the king was inreversible and couldn't bear to reveal it. She carried it with her back to her home and knew it was time to talk with her dad.
unknown time
Pat came into the room and knew he needed to act quick. He put the king in bed then left to meet an appointment but could not get there because of the man known as ..

Pat was horrified as the wind ripped through his clothes. All he knew was that it was bad. The king might have been paranoid but he was fair when he was sane and was sad to NOO the man

Will was happy the king was done with. The fat man got to take a few days off because they were so little paperwork to fill out. He was visiting Ireland when it happened so he was caught in the middle of it. But he knew he needed to be polite for Brittany’s sake.

Leroy was sad that the king had died. Considering he had saved his life it felt like a waste now that the king was dead. He was loyal to Brittany but had strong feelings for Ireland ever since he had arrived there. Then he saw Pat walk out the room he followed and then he was plunged into darkness.

Paul was burdened by the secret. He had to stop thinking about it. There's no way he could tell anyone but was not afraid. He was in town for a funeral and needed to be respectful to the king. The new king was the brother and the throne was only one away from the Duke. Then a rider came in tired and said the duke needs you because then the rider was shot dead.

Eve knew a secret. She new if she told she could never is able to come back to Ireland but needed to do something. She saw a rider fall from his horse and followed the man on the road to Ulster.

Johnston was ready for the tournament when the news came the king died. He nodded to travel to Scotland imminently but then a man shot at his horse plunging him into a ditch
A man in the corridor had achieved all of his goals. His far reaching contacts had worked they were close then he got a message he left and would never have to hide again.

don't worry we are coming to point where I will start to kill all the characters that are good morally

Weeee! That should be fun.. :p :D

The man was avriving in Ulster and he knew he needed to get to the castle right away before someone saw him in the bright sunlight.

The duke of Ulster was dressing in rich silk when the vistaor came and finally he stopped and went to see him.

Pat was ready to leave when he saw the knigh with a J then saw the man and ran.

A man fell dead and hearing the words Ulster is dominance.

just to check in. I haven't had time to make an update and probably won't till at least the weekend every thing I try to write is a half finished product so this AAR is not abandoned just on hold till the weekend.

i'm back

the man was walking through the cold and misty air when he knew his plan was ready he was about to murder the man when an arrow flew and he fell never to get up.
Pat was close to dying he knew it but it had to be done he went to see eve.

eve said good bye when she heard a knock it was john her father and then a scream and a king was dead.

ulster will rule came opon the ppeople of munster then a great light and back to the night.

On a side note marcus o polo had a good trip in china and sends his regards.