• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Plans never do work out Eve thought as she sat at the top of the tower. The tower was tall with greased stones on the sides to keep people out. Time in towers always give time for people to reflect. Ever since she was a little girl reflection was taught. So as she started to weave a quilt she thought about how she and Larry [ God bless his name] were dragged here. The plan was simple enough. Larry would pretend to be Paul and drag as many supporters into a room as possible. Then her supporters would kill Paul’s supporters. As she thinks back she knows that one of her supporters must have been a mole. As Paul’s supporters assembled in the torch lighted room, they started to attack. Eve’s supporters fled the scene while Larry and two of her closest allies fought together with their guards. As the battle started the three nobles were back to back formed in a triangle while a disordered melee ensued around them. Out numbered and surprised they fought for their lives. “Parry slice jump” one called just as he was killed by three swords all swung at the same time. The other one died when a stray arrow hit him in the heart. Larry was killed last with a sword through his heart. His last words were supposedly “ I never had butter”.

While this happened Eve was dragged from her room into a chamber. Her maids killed. Her guards executed. She was alone.

“Knock Knock” is that what I think it is she says. I’m here for you says …

It was Larry. Eve said “ I thought you were dead.” Larry replied “ I am dead. You are dead too. Paul killed you that day and put your dead body into the tower.” Cool so what can you do when you are a ghost. Eve asked” Anything Larry replied.” We are going to crash a party Said larry.