+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: List of User Modifications

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club

Ok, well here's a link ( with screenshots ) to the "Classic fog for DW". Works with DW 5.0
    InExtenso - Distance is your enemy.
    DW is too slow? Get the Faster Graphics Pack.
    Hate the wavy fog? Go back to the old one.
    Don't hate me because I'm French. Hate me because I can mod anything in this game

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Added to the Graphics Mods section :

Classic fog for DW - Now fog of war for Divine Wind - wraitii
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Auretus Ornithorhynchus anatinus, in hoc signo vinces. In honorem Paradox! •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

There's a missing " after the link, so the front page is broken
    Don't hate me because I'm French. Hate me because I can mod anything in this game

80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    My mistake.... first post corrected
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Hi gigau,
    Another graphical mod to add ( it doesn't replace the new fog, because it isn't limited to the fog and some people will want to only change the fog ): DW faster graphics pack.
    And a mod for DW 5.0: In Extenso.

Wink

Hello, Please add my minimod that I think works for all versions http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...aval-mod-stats

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Two mods this time around - one recent, one made the moment DW came out and I just noticed it wasn't here. (Haven't updated it in a while, mind you.) Both for Divine Wind, and they should both work on 5.1b and 5.0 unless something was changed that I don't know about.

Steppe horde mod.
    Pokemon daimyo mod.

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added to the Graphics Mods section :

DW Faster Graphics Pack - 5.0 - wraitii
    •

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added to the Divine Wind Mods section :

In Extenso, to make distance your ennemy - 5.0 - wraitii
    Naval Mod Stats - 5.0 - theodorsr
    Pokemon Daimyo Mod - 5.0, 5.1b - birdboy2000
    Steppe Horde Mod - 5.0, 5.1b - birdboy2000
    •

Hi, are you adding all mods, even the smallest? In that case add my mod http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...very-basic-mod

And this mod, http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...Time-Limit-Mod works for DW, it is now placed somewhere in the HRE section called no time limit mod

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Thanks.

Added to the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b) section :

In Extenso, to make distance your ennemy - 5.0 - wraitii
    No Time Limit Mod for Divine Wind - 5.0, 5.1b - OrangeYoshi
    •

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added to the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b) section :

EU Factions Mod - 5.0 - Humble Humbert
    •

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden
    Gigau, check the scandinavian forum and you'll find one of the best mods too date that isn't on the list for some reason.

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IanDury View Post
    Gigau, check the scandinavian forum and you'll find one of the best mods too date that isn't on the list for some reason.
    You want me to check the Scandinavian forum ? are you kidding ? i'd have no clue what they are saying.

If you read the first post, you'll see that people are supposed to submit their mod here, i can't see everything (and the rules were set by the original creator of the thread). If there is an english version, have them post the mod here, and i'll add the link in here
    •

The mod is mainly english, only names etc are in Swedish and Danish...

Main thread here, total conversion mod & if you cant understand the description just use google translate.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club

"In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IanDury View Post
    The mod is mainly english, only names etc are in Swedish and Danish...

Main thread here, total conversion mod & if you cant understand the description just use google translate.
    To be linked here, the thread also needs to be in english. So Krapotkin will need to add a thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by dskod1 View Post
    Added in the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b) section :

Mod Collective Project, a Divine Wind modification - 5.1b, IOM - dskod1
    •

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    To be linked here, the thread also needs to be in english. So Krapotkin will need to add a thread here.

The mod is mainly english only names are with scandinavian letters etc, and i doubt he still supports an old IN mod of his.

80 games registered

Blog Entries
    Thanks to a notification from Ijtzoi, i corrected a few outdated links still using "www.europa-universalis.com".

Plus, i updated the following link in the Utilities section :
    Clausewitz Save Game and Scenario Editor/Viewer - more easily edit history/province files - MichaelM
    •

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Hither & thither, perchance anon whither... ?
    I don't see SRI in the DW list. There is a new release for the 3/30 5.1b patch...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast