+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: List of User Modifications

"HttT Independent Nations 2.0" tested working for mac HTTT (so without latest beta patch since it hasnt been ported to mac).

new version of Multi War
    added compatibility to official 4.1 patch
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post10789934

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Current game:

ATAGE for Divine Wind -A standalone version of Magna Mundi's Government Ranks system.

Optimum Scholarum Cogitationis -A collection starring SRI, Dei Gratia, ATAGE and much more.

Aegean Crusade -Finish what the Fourth Crusade started.

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

at the translation-section you can change the 4.0 to the official 4.1 patch and i΄m very proud to announce a 5.x of my german translation at http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=400642
    EU4-MOD:
    HaREM: Heirs and Rulers Education Mod (English & German)

Deutsch statt Paradoxisch?
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr EU IV: Community-Deutschkorrektur
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr EUIII (inkl. Erweiterungen): Deutsch_0.4, Deutsch_IN_v3.00, Deutsch_HttT_v4.10 oder Deutsch_DW_v5.17
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr EU:ROME und EU:R Vae Victis / ROME:Gold: EUR_deutsch_v1.1 oder EUR_deutsch_v2.34
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr Victoria II: VIC2_DeutschKorrektur v0.16, AHD_DeutschKorrektur v2.05 und HoD_DeutschKorrektur v3.02
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr Sengoku: Sengoku_DeutschKorrektur v0.30

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Province IDs on map updated for Divine Wind: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...nce-IDs-on-map
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Added in the In Nomine Mods (3.0, 3.1 or 3.2): section :

Prutenia Est Imperare Orbi Universo - 3.2 - Mr. Capiatlist

Last edited by gigau; 23-12-2010 at 17:52.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

93 games registered

Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Added in the Heir To The Throne Mods (4.0 or 4.1b) section :

Colony Automatic Name Change Mod - 4.x - knuckey
    Vassal Annex Minimod - IIOM, 4.x - SapienHomo
    The Eagle, the Cross and the Crescent- 4.1b (Apr29th), Map, rPTI,IOM,NPI,French,German - Crazy_Ivan80

Modified in the Heir To The Throne Mods (4.0 or 4.1b) section :

HttT Independent Nations 2.0 - 4.0, 4.1b, Mac, MP - The_Pursuader
    Multi War - 4.1 (Nov2010), MP+ - Paradygmat

• Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added in the Translation mods section :

German version for Divine Wind - 5.0 - Mate0815
    French version for Divine Wind - 5.0 - French volunteers on Stratιgium

Modified in the Translation mods section :

German translation - 1.x, 3.x, 4.x - Mate0815

•

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added in EU3 related Links section :

Province IDs on map updated for Divine Wind -5.0 - jdrou

Added in the Add-ons or Plug-ins for other Mods section :

MEIOU : Feudal Europa for MEIOU:PH (HT³x) - PUBLICOLA Titus
    New Decisions for MEIOU for MEIOU:PH (HT³x) - faboj

•

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added in the Divine Wind Mods (5.0) section :

Colony Automatic Name Change Mod - 5.0 - knuckey
    Multi War - 5.0, MP+ - Paradygmat

•

93 games registered

Blog Entries

Age of Discovery Mod (North American hordes) - 5.0 - Guillaume HJ
    Japan Mod - 5.0 - chatnoir17
    More Daimyo Mod - 5.0 - Nate90909
    Re-textured Map for Divine Wind - 5.0 - Modestus

•

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLost Empire - ImmortalsPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Terra Universalis was released for Divine Wind now
    Terra Universalis II
    For EU IV
    Another kind of whole world mod
    Magna Terra
    For EU Rome VV
    The way to be Imperator of all the Old World
    Umbra Spherae
    For Crusader Kings II
    Expand your faith and realm into all the Old World

93 games registered

Blog Entries

Terra Universalis mod - 5.0 - Camara and Einfall

Question : i can't find the links... are the versions for the previous expansions still availlable ?
    •

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLost Empire - ImmortalsPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Terra Universalis mod - 5.0 - Camara and Einfall

Question : i can't find the links... are the versions for the previous expansions still availlable ?
    They are in the first page of the thread, the old links are there below the maps. I did not test but I think they still work.
    Terra Universalis II
    For EU IV
    Another kind of whole world mod
    Magna Terra
    For EU Rome VV
    The way to be Imperator of all the Old World
    Umbra Spherae
    For Crusader Kings II
    Expand your faith and realm into all the Old World

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Camara View Post
    They are in the first page of the thread, the old links are there below the maps. I did not test but I think they still work.
    Sorry, i didn't see them
    Last edited by gigau; 11-01-2011 at 14:14.
    •

Europa Universalis 3Mount & Blade: Warband

be-Makam-ı Darό's-Saltanat-ı Kostantiniyyetό'l-Mahrusβtό'l-Mahmiyye
    Devlet-i Βli Osman Beta
    Compatible with DW 5.0
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...et-i-Ali-Osman
    Last edited by byseco; 31-12-2010 at 10:21.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club

Hi gigau, a quick question, could a file be in the list? I'm asking because my "fog" shader is not a mod per se ( not worth it imho, and I've had some glitches with shaders in the mod directory ), but it could benefit some people to be on the list.

Btw, remove my "BananatechnologicalMod" and my "JacquesCartier" mod. They stayed in Beta ( both were too ambitious to effectively work, sadly. ), and the links are dead.
    InExtenso - Distance is your enemy.
    DW is too slow? Get the Faster Graphics Pack.
    Hate the wavy fog? Go back to the old one.
    Don't hate me because I'm French. Hate me because I can mod anything in this game

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added to the Divine Wind Mods (5.0) section :

Devlet-i Βli Osman - Map, 5.0 - CanOmer

Moved to the No longer in development section

Banana Technology Mod - 4.0 - wraitii
    Jacques Cartier - 4.1b - wraitii

Quote Originally Posted by wraitii View Post
    Hi gigau, a quick question, could a file be in the list? I'm asking because my "fog" shader is not a mod per se ( not worth it imho, and I've had some glitches with shaders in the mod directory ), but it could benefit some people to be on the list.
    Sure, just give me the link to the thread in question. If you haven't already, create a thread... possibly with a screenshot to show what the effect is.
    •

93 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added to the Divine Wind Mods (5.0) section :

DW Hotfix Mod - 5.0 - GAGA Extrem
    Balance Improvement Mod - 5.0 - GAGA Extrem
    •

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast