+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: List of User Modifications

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    MTTH and the math behind it. To be added to the EUIII links section alongside the other MTTH thread. Thank you.
    Even an ignorant, paranoid, cowardly, ugly, corrupt, unsociable, aristocratic thug can conquer large parts of the world, kill thousands of people and be celebrated as the saviour of the Republic.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by orwell View Post
    MTTH and the math behind it. To be added to the EUIII links section alongside the other MTTH thread. Thank you.
    Done
    MTTH and the math behind it. - orwell
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Added to INx section :
    The Black and the Blood - 3.2b, Pirates by event - antracer and GeorgeLes
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added to Utility section :
    EU3 Stats Generator - Comagoosie
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added to the Graphic section

Mini interface Change - Interface - MonMarty
    •

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club

American Culture events - HIS - & Core removal by jordarkelf are no longer available

Less Lucky -NAx - Powerslave also no longer available.
    Last edited by Teurlinx; 06-05-2009 at 22:08.
    The Road from Leningrad
    A Gary Grigsby's War in the East AAR

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Set in the [No longer in development] section, until asked otherwise by the authors :

Kingdom of Leon - Moltke
    American Culture events - HIS - jordarkelf
    Less Lucky -NAx - Powerslave
    •

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club

Sapienthomo's "Anjou mini-mod" also no longer available. Link broken long ago and never fixed.
    The Road from Leningrad
    A Gary Grigsby's War in the East AAR

Weapon of Mass Obstruction antracer's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: Revolutions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    Added to INx section :
    The Black and the Blood - 3.2b, Pirates by event - antracer and GeorgeLes
    Thank you kind sir... I always forget to come here and 'mention' my mods.

I commend you and thank you for a job well done.

T
    clik» :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR: «clik
    Voted Favorite EU Gameplay AAR:AARland Choice AwAARds 2009 Q4:Thank You...!!!
    Game Called Due To Rain (Actually, the rain was my tears falling on the failed MB and HD...)
    ───────────
    Winning Team Member : Werewolf LXXXI : Apprentice Turned Cultist
    Winning Team Member: Werewolf LXXXII : Major of the Gestapo(seer)
    ───────────
    Warning: Poster is getting Old and Crotchety. Please take all posts with a grain of Salt Substitute...

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added :
    Event Numbers In Use
    Event Numbers In Use - antracer

Moved to the [No longer in development] section, until asked otherwise by the authors :
    Anjou mini-mod - 3.0 - SapientHomo
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Ajusted to 3.2b :
    ShipNamesMod - 3.0, 3.2b, HIS- der Zarewitsch

Added to the Utilities section :
    Province Remover 1.0 - gibbofresco
    •

EU3 Complete

Computer Whiz

Im not much of a computer whiz but how would i go about to change stuff in the file like that. I mean i would love for it to come up on the screen that im in control of a country not King Henry but as me instead. And Also instead of just being cathlic like every other being on the game. I reather but completly outhere like Orthodox or something. Not complainging but im the type thats a complete underdog and take something that is normal and isolate it and become something new and wierd

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CKStorm View Post
    Im not much of a computer whiz but how would i go about to change stuff in the file like that. I mean i would love for it to come up on the screen that im in control of a country not King Henry but as me instead. And Also instead of just being cathlic like every other being on the game. I reather but completly outhere like Orthodox or something. Not complainging but im the type thats a complete underdog and take something that is normal and isolate it and become something new and wierd
    I think this question should rather be in a new thread.

The only way to do it is :
    • when you want to play a specific nation, you need to copy the history file of the said nation into a \mod\[your_mod]\history\countries\ folder.
    • open the file, change the religion to "orthodox".
    • change the first monarch to your name, and delete all the others... or put your name in the stead of all the monarchs of the file.
    • open a new notepad file and encode :
    Code:
    name = "your_mod"
    extend = "history"
    • save it as "your_mod.mod" file (not that "your_mod" should be the exact same spelling as the name of your folder)
    • from the launcher, select your mod
    • be sure to play with historical leader, or your monarch will change

Be aware that playing as orthodox in a nation with mostly catholic (or other religion) provinces, you'll be prone to have religious rebels and your economy will be hampered.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added to the INx section :
    Island Empires - FIC - Junuxx
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Update the link...

Renaissance - 3.2, French, NPI, IOM, HIS - Elryck
    •

Second Lieutenant von kleist jr.'s Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Aetas Tenebrarum mod; mod for IN; be careful, this version is only in italian
    England expects that every man will do his duty - Horatio Nelson

EU3 NA - IN Italian Translation

EU3 HttT Italian Translation

EU3 IN 3.2 and HttT 4.1 - Aetas Tenebrarum
    a mod set between 476 and 1066 AD

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added to the INx section :
    Aetas Tenebrarum 0.1 - 3.1, 3.2, solely Italian (for now) - von kleist jr.

Please let me know when you get the english version working
    •

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

after most work is done, it would be nice, if you can add my german translation mod (as linked in my signature) to the list.
    there is one version for eu1.3 and a second for IN3.1 and 3.2b and both are posted in the paradox-german subforum for euIII.

thx a lot.
    EU4-MOD:
    HaREM: Heirs and Rulers Education Mod (English & German)

Deutsch statt Paradoxisch?
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr EU IV: Community-Deutschkorrektur
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr EUIII (inkl. Erweiterungen): Deutsch_0.4, Deutsch_IN_v3.00, Deutsch_HttT_v4.10 oder Deutsch_DW_v5.17
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr EU:ROME und EU:R Vae Victis / ROME:Gold: EUR_deutsch_v1.1 oder EUR_deutsch_v2.34
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr Victoria II: VIC2_DeutschKorrektur v0.16, AHD_DeutschKorrektur v2.05 und HoD_DeutschKorrektur v3.02
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr Sengoku: Sengoku_DeutschKorrektur v0.30

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added a new section :

Translation mods:

German translation - 1.x, 3.x - Mate0815
    French translation - 1.x, 3.x - French volunteers

Are there any other vanilla translation mods ?
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added to the INx mod section :

The Mongols are coming - 3.0, FIC - seboden
    •

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast