+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: List of User Modifications

Nice! Great list!

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

[URL="http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=606538"]No Ping Ponging Rebels Mod] - 5.x - redgreen99
    You may want to fix this from the first post Gigau. Thanks
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    96 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the lack of reaction... was busy...

Added in the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b, 5.1, 5.2b) section :

Il Principe - 5.1 - Annibal
    The Steppe Wolf (AirotciV) - 5.1, 5.2b, IOM - Dr_Quin and Vitosha Pictures Studio

Fixed in the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b, 5.1, 5.2b) section :

No Ping Ponging Rebels Mod - 5.x - redgreen99
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Gigau

Can you please add the following link to the guide section ( How to use the DW Debug Feature)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post14118068

thanks

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hey Gigau, please could you rename the D&T long description to 'Death & Taxes' and change the link to our sub forum () http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...eath-amp-Taxes
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Sieg oder Tod for DW - IOM, PLA, MP+, 5.2b, German - sheep-dodger, [B@W] Abominus
    Forum: http://www.si-games.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=218

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Please add my mod to the list
    Name: Aut Caesar, Aut Nihil (Late Game Improvement Mod)
    Link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...esar-Aut-Nihil
    Codes: 5.2b HIS IOM CEM

EDIT: Also please remove my Cultural Conversion Mod.
    Last edited by xcrissxcrossx; 05-09-2012 at 05:31.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Add the updated version of MM, for DW 5.2, please
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...to-Divine-Wind
    CAMPEONES LIGA ESPAÑOLA 2014
    Mi blog... de todo un poco

96 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarParadoxian Order - 2015

Blog Entries
    Added to the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b, 5.1, 5.2b) section :

Aut Caesar, Aut Nihil - 5.2b, HIS, IOM, CEM - xcrissxcrossx
    Magna Mundi - 5.2b, IOM - pirro
    Sieg oder Tod - IOM, PLA, MP+, 5.2b, German - sheep-dodger, [B@W] Abominus

Edited in the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b, 5.1, 5.2b) section :

Death and Taxes - HIS, 5.1 - lukew

Added to the Guides section :

DW Debug Feature, hot to use it - 17blue17
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Thank you very much .

96 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by [B@W] Abominus View Post
    Thank you very much .
    Always a pleasure

Europa Universalis IV

Hi, could you please add my mod SEAM ?
    Southeast Asia Mod
    Re-drawn map, new provinces, new countries
    Old AARs:
    The Northern Lion a Swedish AAR (closed) Was WritAAR of the week during week 30, 2010
    Asian Pearl A Filipino AAR (closed)
    Ps. My name comes from the MGS games, I'm not bossy at all

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindSengokuVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Please add Eurus (Asian Improvement Mod for 5.2b).
    Nova Monumenta Iaponiae Historica: A Sengoku Mod for CK2 (alpha 0.0.6)
    Historical 1534 scenario, original portraits, family trees between the 6th and 16th century etc. You can check alpha version video in ParadoxExtra!
    Direct Link to our Steam Workshop page.

Pax Sinica (East Asia Mod for EU4) Bella Iaponica (Japan Mod for EU4, will be updated with AoW)

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Could you please add my States Mod in for Divine Wind mods, please?
    Full link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...446-States-Mod

Thank you.
    Want a Record? Come on over to the Europa Universalis 4 Hall of Fame!

Check out my States Mod. In progress though, so it won't be done for a long while.

My Inkwell: Link Here

Feel free to add me on Steam to talk, play, or whatever

Tsar of Russicae Imperii LarryXXL's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Can you please add Civilization Universalis - FIC - mauzzer - overworked and ported to DW by LarryXXL
    I'm porting Civilization Universalis to Divine Wind. Actual Version is 1.0.

My english is not bad it's just from the future.

Can you add my new mod Lex Talionis- DW 5.1

Thank you in advance
    List of all Effects, Modifiers, Scopes, Triggers and Localization Strings for EU IV

My Mods
    The Tenth Idea- Mini-Mod for EU IV that allows countries to have 10 maximum idea groups rather than just 8
    Lex Talionis- A mod for EU III Divine Wind 5.2 focusing on domestic affairs and giving the player more choices/options while creating a more challenging experience

Mods in Development
    Lex Talionis II- A total overhaul mod for EU IV

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Applying to get
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...8#post14594278
    the Negative Event Number Registry added under "Event Numbers in Use"
    AKA TheNewTeddy

Quote of the Month - December (Gunnarr) update: the cat outside is now falling asleep. I hope it is not dying

Sad note: my AAR died with my computer.

On being the most sexist area in society: "a competition no-one wants to win." ~ Shams

Is there any mod that...

-Removes most wasteland
    -As well as removing Russian wasteland, gives Russia an accurate northern "border" with the sea, like it has in Vic2
    -Realistic borders of France (atm it's impossible to have an eastern border on the Rhine, also the belgian border is impossible to achieve too.) As well as making it possible to have the exact German empire borders pre WW1. (Not remotely possible atm unfortunately)
    -But does NOT change anything of the gameplay?

Many thanks in advance, I've been looking but haven't found one yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast