+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: List of User Modifications

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Could you please add Latinia Universalis to DW mods, it's located here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...TAL-CONVERSION

Latinia Universalis

A total conversion mod for EU3 IN, taking place in the Roman Era

User Made Nations mod

Create an entire new world for Victoria 2!

Restricted access until e-mail confirmed Qsdd's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIISengokuVictoria 2

Province #1872's (ulm) enemy #113 (ferrara). No not really, just 112 (sjζlland).
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...rthage-s-fall) This is the after Carthage's fall mod. The link is ridiculously long because i used Hebrew characters. Its fictional, but not released yet. Think that's got it covered.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourLead and GoldMajesty II CollectionSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    Added to the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b, 5.1) section :
    Combined Visual Map - 5.1, IOM - CanOmer
    I can't find it in the list.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I have a mod to add. Located here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...rbis-Terrestre
    EUIII: DW Mods
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

"A language is a dialect with an army and navy" - Max Weinreich - Meyer Lazarevich Veynreykh - "אַ שפּראַך איז אַ דיאַלעקט מיט אַן אַרמיי און פֿלאָט"

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi500k club

Please add my EU3Chooser utility, found here.

It allows you to pick a random country and start date.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Please add my Cultural Conversion Mod: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...brid-Cultures)

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Oups... i'm quite late...

Updated

Added to the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b, 5.1, 5.2b) section :

Combined Visual Map - 5.1, IOM - CanOmer
    Cultural Conversion Mod (Hybrid Cultures) - 5.1 - xcrissxcrossx
    Latina Universalis - 5.1, TCM - Puppets
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre - 5.2b, aHIS, Map - MrTaxman

Modified in the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b, 5.1, 5.2b) section :

MEIOU : Tokugawa's Destiny - 5.1, 52b, CEM, Map, rWL, IOM, NPI, French, German - MEIOU team

Added to the Utilities section :

EU3Chooser ; Random Country & Date Utility - MTXperience
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

I have a NO rebel ping pong mod I would like to have added. Link is: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...DW-5.1-and-5.2
    Thanks!

Captain
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

You might want to add 399AD for DW 5.1 by AKronblad:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...6899-399AD-mod

actually Latina Universalis - 5.1, TCM isn't ready for Divine Wind and it doesn't look like it will be any time soon

and.. SRI should be removed from divine wind since it's a dead link now... which is bizarre
    Last edited by brianestoll; 16-05-2012 at 05:28.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Could you add my mod to the list (se signature) ?
    My mods:
    Oriental Mod for EU3 - For an EU3 experience with a more realistic Asia (and many other things as well).

Minimal India Improvement Mod for EU3 - A mod that just focuses on improving the Indian map in EU3 without increasing the number of provinces.

Captain
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Micro View Post
    You might want to add 399AD for DW 5.1 by AKronblad:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...6899-399AD-mod
    Is anyone updating this list?
    399AD has not been added yet.

83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Sorry, missed the updates

399AD Mod - 5.1, His - AKronblad
    No Ping Ponging Rebels Mod - 5.x - redgreen99
    Oriental Mod - 5.2b, His, Map - Trin Tragula

Removed to the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b, 5.1, 5.2b) section :

Latina Universalis - 5.1, TCM - Puppets
    Sacra Romanum Imperium - 5.1b - Helius
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

So, Gigau will you be combining the oriental mod into Meiou.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajputs View Post
    So, Gigau will you be combining the oriental mod into Meiou.
    Stay tuned... checking the MEIOU section and/or the MEIOU Facebook page and/or the MEIOU Twitter account
    •

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Gigau

can you update the information for the Terra Nova mod - should add rWL - also I see some mods marked with MAP but I did not see MAP on the list of codes. If MAP means custom map then Terra Nova should also be marked MAP.

Thank you.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IIMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Hi, Gigau!
    It is strange what such a big sized mod as Steppe Wolf mod is not on mod list.
    There is some reason why is that?

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Where can I ask for help in Meiou.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 17blue17 View Post
    Gigau

can you update the information for the Terra Nova mod - should add rWL - also I see some mods marked with MAP but I did not see MAP on the list of codes. If MAP means custom map then Terra Nova should also be marked MAP.

Thank you.
    Nice catch, added "MAP = custom map".

Terra Nova Mod - 5.1, MAP, rWL, IOM, MP+, CH, PLA, ALL - TN Mod Team

Quote Originally Posted by Unready View Post
    Hi, Gigau!
    It is strange what such a big sized mod as Steppe Wolf mod is not on mod list.
    There is some reason why is that?
    I guess the modder didn't add the link here... i can't be looking all the time at all the new mods ; read the first sentence of the first post. The sentence has been there since its inception when Sakura first started the Master Mod List.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajputs View Post
    Where can I ask for help in Meiou.
    In the MEIOU subforum or by private message to me
    Last edited by gigau; 09-06-2012 at 10:30.
    •

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IIMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    I guess the modder didn't add the link here... i can't be looking all the time at all the new mods ; read the first sentence of the first post. The sentence has been there since its inception when Sakura first started the Master Mod List.
    Well, let me add that link
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...olf-(AirotciV)
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...hnical-Support

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast