+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: List of User Modifications

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I made the More Nations Mod for DW 5.0 and 5.1b.
    Everyone is better than someone who thinks he's better than everyone.

I am looking for a mod that bascially has a current political world map (or something as close as possible to it) but starts in a 1399. DW preffered
    Cheers!

Cheers,

That's exactly what I was looking for

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Please could you add:
    Death and Taxes (Stronger Sliders + Ideas, Unique Missions + Decisions and More!)
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...sions-and-More
    HIS, Works with the latest update on Divine Wind.
    Last edited by lukew; 24-07-2011 at 18:15.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

Hi. I've got a thread up for a Vinland Mod working with DW. Fixed it up based on the July 12th patch, so I can't say whether it works on earlier Betas or not.

Link to the Thread.

PLA (if FIC mean not-based-on-the-real-world, obviously quite implausible) and rWL (carved out some from the Quebecois-Wasteland and Greenland).

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This thread hasn't been updated for a while
    Everyone is better than someone who thinks he's better than everyone.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is this thread still being updated?
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    I'm currently away on vacation. I'll update it during the week-end. Sorry for the delay
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Please add Kingdom of Jerusalem Mod to this list when you get the chance... thanks!
    Kingdom of Jerusalem Mod for EU3 - All new missions, decisions, and events for the Knights, Cyprus, and the Kingdom of Jerusalem... Go Crusading and restore the Holy Land to it's rightful owners!

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Change to the Codes to describe mods section :

FIC = Fictional world
    imPLA = implausible but based on real world
    5.0 = Compatible with initial DW
    5.1b = Comptaible with a beta patch (check the appropriate thread for exact version)
    5.1 = Compatible with official DW 5.1 patch (released on july 22nd)

Corrected in the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b) section :

Colony Automatic Name Change Mod - 5.1b - knuckey
    In Extenso - Distance is your Enemy - 5.1b (June 29th) - wraitii
    Multi War - 5.1b (May17th), MP+ - Paradygmat
    MEIOU : Tokugawa's Destiny - 5.1b (June 29th), Map, rWL, IOM, NPI, French, German - MEIOU team

Added to the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b) section :

Death and Taxes (Stronger Sliders, Ideas, Unique Missions/Decisions and More - HIS, 5.1 - lukew
    More Nations Mod - 5.0, 5.1b - TheFreez
    Rebirth of Rome, An Alternative Scenario Mod - PLA, 5.1b - knuckey
    Vassals Benefit To Their Overlord - 5.1b - jdrou
    Vinland DW - imPLA, rWL, 5.1 - Nuril
    Kingdom of Jerusalem Mod - PLA, 5.1 - andersonm

Added to the Heir To The Throne Mods (4.0, 4.1b, 4.1) section :

Vassals Benefit To Their Overlord - 4.1b - jdrou
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Thanks for your good work, gigau.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

I believe you spelled my name wrongly, Not Hodgers but Hogers.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jdrou View Post
    Thanks for your good work, gigau.
    With pleasure. Sorry for being late doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    I believe you spelled my name wrongly, Not Hodgers but Hogers.
    My apologies... it's corrected.
    •

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Added to the Utilities section :

History Editing Tool - Haftetavenscrap
    •

200k clubCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    Change to the Codes to describe mods section :

FIC = Fictional world
    imPLA = implausible but based on real world
    5.0 = Compatible with initial DW
    5.1b = Comptaible with a beta patch (check the appropriate thread for exact version)
    5.1 = Compatible with official DW 5.1 patch (released on july 22nd)

Colony Automatic Name Change Mod - 5.1b - knuckey
    In Extenso - Distance is your Enemy - 5.1b (June 29th) - wraitii
    Multi War - 5.1b (May17th), MP+ - Paradygmat
    MEIOU : Tokugawa's Destiny - 5.1b (June 29th), Map, rWL, IOM, NPI, French, German - MEIOU team

Added to the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b) section :

Death and Taxes (Stronger Sliders, Ideas, Unique Missions/Decisions and More - HIS, 5.1 - lukew
    More Nations Mod - 5.0, 5.1b - TheFreez
    Rebirth of Rome, An Alternative Scenario Mod - PLA, 5.1b - knuckey
    Vassals Benefit To Their Overlord - 5.1b - jdrou
    Vinland DW - imPLA, rWL, 5.1 - Nuril
    Kingdom of Jerusalem Mod - PLA, 5.1 - andersonm

Added to the Heir To The Throne Mods (4.0, 4.1b, 4.1) section :

Vassals Benefit To Their Overlord - 4.1b - jdrou
    this overwork gives me a push to give update infos to mods, where i΄m incorporated:

My German Translation for DW is up-to-date for official 5.1
    Dei Gratia for DW - the same. i΄m not the publisher, but i made the adaptions and some more stuff, so keynwin will sure not revoke this info.

btw: thx for your work, gigau.
    EU4-MOD:
    HaREM: Heirs and Rulers Education Mod (English & German)

Deutsch statt Paradoxisch?
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr EU IV: Community-Deutschkorrektur
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr EUIII (inkl. Erweiterungen): Deutsch_0.4, Deutsch_IN_v3.00, Deutsch_HttT_v4.10 oder Deutsch_DW_v5.17
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr EU:ROME und EU:R Vae Victis / ROME:Gold: EUR_deutsch_v1.1 oder EUR_deutsch_v2.34
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr Victoria II: VIC2_DeutschKorrektur v0.16, AHD_DeutschKorrektur v2.05 und HoD_DeutschKorrektur v3.02
    -> Besseres Deutsch fόr Sengoku: Sengoku_DeutschKorrektur v0.30

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mate0815 View Post
    this overwork gives me a push to give update infos to mods, where i΄m incorporated:

My German Translation for DW is up-to-date for official 5.1
    Dei Gratia for DW - the same. i΄m not the publisher, but i made the adaptions and some more stuff, so keynwin will sure not revoke this info.

Dei Gratia for DW - IIOM, 5.1 - Keinwyn, Mate0815, based on dharper's work

Corrected in the Translation mods section :

German version for Divine Wind - 5.1 - Mate0815

Quote Originally Posted by mate0815 View Post
    btw: thx for your work, gigau.
    With pleasure
    •

You can replace the More Formable nations mod by Tempus Gentium as it is same concept and same maker(me :P).

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Changed in the Divine Wind Mods (5.0, 5.1b) section :

Tempus Gentium, Nations of Time - 5.1, IOM - Valiant_Hogers
    •

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast