• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:rofl: that plane is pure genius! where on earth did you find such a contraption! did Peti put you up to this? Poor Shaka...the lone black man in the frigid dark north....great update Kurt_Steiner!

The pic is from alternatehistory.com. I found it there eons ago and got in love... About the Swedish parent of my original von Shaka... Well... no one said that being a blonde black boy (BBB) would be easy...

Hahahah. You didn't disappoint, mate! :rofl:

Thanks a lot, mates!

Nice update, though I have to ask, is that plane in your pic a real one or one edited by Photoshop?

Well the plane looks awesome and Johan has a stereotypical accent, whats not to like?
:rofl:

I run out of cliches, my fault :rofl:

No one understands the SCW. :p

Not even the Spanish Inquisition.

Erm... expects... understands... well... you see...

Nice update, though I have to ask, is that plane in your pic a real one or one edited by Photoshop?

Of course it's a photoshoped plane. I've never found any B-17 so oddily shaped...:D

We're looking for a volunteer to take up the next post. Anyone interested please feel free to PM me and I can give you details. To get the general idea, go HERE.

I'll take a guess that it's gotta be someone that hasn't wrote yet?
Are we really the only two who volunteered? :confused:

It seems as much. As said, we are desperately looking for volunteers and everyone is welcome. Just PM one of us and tell us.

Get out and vote! AARLand needs you! Show the love for your favorite AAR WritAARs by giving them your vote in the ACA Voting thread. The voting deadline is Thursday February 5th. There's still time to show your support!

banner.jpg

Once more we are calling for volunteers to help us keep this gem alive! Everyone is welcome, everyone is needed. PM me, or, as rob is currently caught up by work, Kurt Steiner in his place. The Republic needs you! The Alliance needs you!

banner.jpg

Once more we are calling for volunteers to help us keep this gem alive! Everyone is welcome, everyone is needed. PM me, or, as rob is currently caught up by work, Kurt Steiner in his place. The Republic needs you! The Alliance needs you!

I can say even more: Help us or Peti will pay you a "friendly" visit... :D

imageB7F.JPG

JOIN NOW, YOU PANSIE!

DON'T MAKE ME GO AFTER YOU, OR YOU MUM IS GONNA CRY A LOT!

Sing with me!

HERE IS MY GUN, HERE IS MY AAR

THIS IS FOR FIGHTING, THIS FOR FUN!​

Hi! I'm Oriafontan from Spain.

I'll have the next chapter.

In this forum I wrote "Mongolia Calls the captain Deng".

Fire away then!

Awesome Oria