• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want to see the Representatives to the ComIntern Politburo everytime a country gets annexed.

Almost the 100th post from IEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Peoples Republic of Russia gain cores on all Russian lands? Love the flags, keep up a good work!

Can't wait for more awesomeness! Can we see the new cabinets of these nations?
Sure! Here's Korea, China, and Russia:

minp.png

Any deals with the white devils of Europe?
Could you conquer Abyssinia?
Transports ready?
No deals with Reactionaries! And Ethiopia is too far away from all of my bases--I'll have to conquer, er I mean liberate my way around Asia, which will take time. They're on their own.

A nice start.
I'm wondering when you'll strike next.
Well, we shall just have to see how the events unfold.

I want to see the Representatives to the ComIntern Politburo everytime a country gets annexed.

Almost the 100th post from IEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What does IEPH mean? Here's the ComIntern Politburo after the first Congress, in no particular order:
Code:
[LIST]
[*][FONT="Fixedsys"]Leon Trotsky (Russia)[/FONT]
[*][FONT="Fixedsys"]Chen Duxiu (China)[/FONT]
[*][FONT="Fixedsys"]Pak Hon-yong (Korea)[/FONT]
[*][FONT="Fixedsys"]Sanzo Nosaka (Japan)[/FONT]
[*][FONT="Fixedsys"]Kenji Miyamoto (Japan)[/FONT]
[/LIST]

Will Peoples Republic of Russia gain cores on all Russian lands? Love the flags, keep up a good work!
Yep, cores all the way to St Petersburg (which will have to change its name).

What does IEPH mean?

Simple. It's a combonation of 2 country codes:

IE + PH = IEPH

IE = Ireland
PH = Philippines

-------------------------------------

Also, here are some more representatives that would want to join the Politburo if there are more spots available

Code:
[FONT="Fixedsys"][SIZE="3"]Crisanto Evangelista (Philippine Democratic People's Republic)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Jim Larkin Sr. (People's Republic of Ireland)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Henry McGrew (People's Republic of Scotland)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]David Grenfell (Welsh People's Republic)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Ignatius R. Dunnachie (People's Republic of Cornwall)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Marcel Cachin (Breton People's Republic)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Alfonso Daniel Rodriguez Castelao (People's Republic of Galicia)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Jose Maldonado Gonzalez (People's Republic of Asturias)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
I see Zhang Tianran is a Communist here instead of a cultist, interesting.

What, Trotsky lets Smirnov rule as Chairman instead of having the position himself? Why?!

Code:
[FONT="Fixedsys"][SIZE="3"]Crisanto Evangelista (Philippine Democratic People's Republic)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Jim Larkin Sr. (People's Republic of Ireland)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Henry McGrew (People's Republic of Scotland)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]David Grenfell (Welsh People's Republic)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Ignatius R. Dunnachie (People's Republic of Cornwall)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Marcel Cachin (Breton People's Republic)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Alfonso Daniel Rodriguez Castelao (People's Republic of Galicia)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Fixedsys"]Jose Maldonado Gonzalez (People's Republic of Asturias)[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT]

This is the worst thing ever! Wales, Scotland, Cornwall and Ireland should be united with England in the Union of Britain and Ireland. There's no point in making Iberia even more fragmented, instead it should be united. And the Phillipines should be Japanese.

Those are just my wievs, but because they are mine they are the most valid ones. :D

This is the worst thing ever! Wales, Scotland, Cornwall and Ireland should be united with England in the Union of Britain and Ireland. There's no point in making Iberia even more fragmented, instead it should be united. And the Phillipines should be Japanese.

NO, this idea is the worst idea for a reoganization of the world!

The Philippines and the Celtic Nations shall join the Revolution as free and independent nations.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LONG LIVE PILIPINAS, EIRE, ALBA, CYMRU, KERNOW, BREIZH, GALIZA, AND ASTURIES!!!!!!!!!

The Philippines and the Celtic Nations shall join the Revolution as free and independent nations.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just because they were nations at some point or someone thinks they are nations, that doesn't mean they should be independant.

Cornwall, Wales or Galicia have no right to be. The world should be arranged into medium sized regional unions or equivalents of modern nations

People's federation of the Netherlands (Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg), The Union of Great Britain and Ireland and the People's republic of Iberia should exist. Things like the People's Republic of Britanny shouldn't.

I do hope you will show mercy to the people of the Union of Britain. Oswald Mosley has expressed various Trotskyite leanings in his development of Totalism as an ideology, and the Autonomist (liberation of home nations) movement is small within public opinion. A strong, united Britain under Trotskyite rule would be your best ally in that region, for under Mosley they have already found a form of Trotskyism of their own!

I do hope you will show mercy to the people of the Union of Britain. Oswald Mosley has expressed various Trotskyite leanings in his development of Totalism as an ideology, and the Autonomist (liberation of home nations) movement is small within public opinion. A strong, united Britain under Trotskyite rule would be your best ally in that region, for under Mosley they have already found a form of Trotskyism of their own!

Now this man speaks words of wisdom!

United Britain and Ireland, just as it was meant to be.

Then a federated Union of Britain, but Ireland is separate from Britain.