• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sounds nice, i agree with storm501's post above

Awesome! I loved your previous aar and this seems to be another fantastic aar :)
Will be following closely, best of luck!

I only do wish you used this flag for Red Japan:

jp_pc1.gif

Revolution Rises in the East
Chapter 1
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it."
--Karl Marx
The following is an excerpt from The People's World: The Spread of the Revolution:

. . . wicked oppressor Trujilo was forced from power by the people in Haiti after his backers killed innocent workers. But the person who replaced him was no better. The equally wicked leaders of the Dominican Republic decided to bring a fruitless war to their people in order to fulfill their greedy ambitions. Many would die in this war between imperialists.

JPR21.png
Near Japan, the nations of Transamur, Korea, and the Fengtien Republic were allied together. The reactionaries were each others friends because they were afraid of the ambitions of the Imperialists, as well as of the People's revolutions within their own nations.

JPR22.png
In Europe, there was an alliance of the people, the Syndicalists in the Comune of France and the Republic of the Sicilies. However, these are not true Trotskyists, or even true Marxists. Their words are thus misleading.

JPR23.png
In Spain, the King and his lackeys chose to keep the workers from having a voice and organizing. His harsh rule would eventually lead to an uprising, but for now it just led to the Spanish People in shackles, working for his Imperialism.

JPR24.png
The Japanese People's Republic sought to free the workers of the world from oppression. Thus it had no choice but to declare war on Transamur, and by extension Korea and the Fengtien Republic. . .

JPR25.png

Last edited:
Hmm. I'm not so happy with how that turned out. I probably won't do a Propaganda history book again. Either a western history book, or another format.

Everyone who commented, thank you for your support!

You made a really nice starting map? How did you manage that?
I use the ones at alternatehistory.com, with these base maps and using this for details.

I only do wish you used this flag for Red Japan:

jp_pc1.gif
You mean this?
nipcommie.gif
I don't like it as much as the one I have now.

So will you invade Korea soon or maybe China, when the factions start to fight each other? Oh, and are the Korean provinces your cores?

Time to go to war! So soon, not bad. Why wasting time?:D

This looks good, I'll b watching :D

A Commie Japan... that´s something that isn´t seen often here...

I like it so far!

What exact changes did you make in this AAR? Will it affect the Japanese Events from vanilla Kaiserreich?

and could you upload or send your modded Japan Files?

So enough questions, let the fun begin!:D

What exact changes did you make in this AAR? Will it affect the Japanese Events from vanilla Kaiserreich?

and could you upload or send your modded Japan Files?
I changed the name and flag of Japan, I got rid of the cores on Korea, I made Korea independent, and I set up the regional Korean-Manchurian-Transamur alliance. I didn't make new events, because I suck at events, but I did disable the vanilla Japan events (because they're all about expanding the empire, and such).

Will you intervene in the many civil war that will break to convince the syndicalist uprising there to join the Troskyist movement?

Commies = bad
soonerborn = good

Curses!

I'm subscribed! I cannot fight it!

And I do like the flag you made for Japan, btw. Well done.

Events can be difficult to make. Easiest way is to just set a date for the thing to happen, have no other trigger. But that's another matter.

Looking forward to this AAR too, although I was a little surprised at how the other one ended - that's it! All done on that subject.