• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Did Mexico DoW PSA or something? :confused:

Qing, finally beaten by warriors coming from the north`?
A chinese destiny. :rofl:
This is but one glorious step in the International Revolution! China will be Progressive!

Although just south of there is the German puppet-state China. Can't finish them off without starting WWII. :(

Nice work, and the USA civil war is going along quite splendidly! :D
That's right, and it's really good for the Comintern. Civil War --> Revolution? I hope so.

Did Mexico DoW PSA or something? :confused:
Bottom right. It makes very little sense.

JPR55.png

Soon the decadent Qing will be swept into the dustbin of history where they belong and then the path to world revolution will be open. Soon comrades we will enjoy the day when all the people's of the East will be united in the glorious international communist fraternity.;)

On a side note, what sort of cores do Chinese and Siberian communist states have?

Hooray for revolution!! The Asian peoples will show mankind the true way forward.

I was thinking, if you influence nations there is a chance that their sliders will move to match your better, right? Can you do that do turn the Syndicalists (like in Bengal) into true Trotskyists by making them more authoritarian and more leftist?

Hooray for revolution!! The Asian peoples will show mankind the true way forward.

I was thinking, if you influence nations there is a chance that their sliders will move to match your better, right? Can you do that do turn the Syndicalists (like in Bengal) into true Trotskyists by making them more authoritarian and more leftist?

I think influencing only affects open/closed society, hawk/dove, free market/central planning, and standing/drafted army.

Assuming they take just California, they're just taking back what was stolen from them. :p
The Mexicans are actually doing really well against the PSA. Or, should I say, the PSA is doing really bad against the Mexicans. Well, that's all in the next update.

On a side note, what sort of cores do Chinese and Siberian communist states have?
Good question. The People's Republic of China has the PRC cores, which are all of modern China--so if I annex the Qing, the PRC gets it. The People's Republic of Siberia has only Siberian (Primorsk) cores for now.

International Proletarian Revolution. Not International Proletarian influence. :p

Besides, where's the fun in no wars?

"International Proletarian Revolution. Not International Proletarian influence.

Besides, where's the fun in no wars?"
indeed look what happened to communism in rl since sino-soviet split we got two communisms from which one failed and the second became semicapitalist-imerialist-nationalist all instead of creating everlasting power house

Revolution Rises in the East
Chapter 6
Bureau of the Fourth Communist International
List of Members (1937)​

Nosaka Sanzo (Japanese People's Republic)
Miyamoto Kenji (Japanese People's Republic)
Li Dazhao (People's Republic of China)
Pak Hon-yong (People's Republic of Korea)
Zletav Baransky (People's Republic of Siberia)​

The following is a short clip from a newsreel appearing in Japanese theaters in June 1937:

Arise, Workers of Japan! We bring you word of the International Proletarian Revolution!

Progressive forces in China are showing the superiority of Marxist-Trotskyist ideals. The Imperialists flee our forces, and the combined might of the Communist International is crushing all the Reactionaries that dare oppose us. Nanjing will soon fall, and with it we will show the world the inevitability of the International Revolution!

JPR71.png
In North America, the states of the oppressors continue their fruitless war. The United States have been annexed by the Combined Syndicates; however, they continue their war against the American Union State. The Monarchists in Canada officially annexed New England and Canada, which has strained relations between them and the CSA. And the Pacific States of America are collapsing against the supposedly 'progressive' Mexico.

JPR72.png
The Workers and Peasants of Asia are victorious with the final defeat of Imperial China! The emperor Pu-yi escaped his fate only by fleeing to Germany. But this matters little in the grand scheme of things: for the first time ever, the International Revolution has changed the borders of the map!

The issue of Formosa arose at the Second Congress of the Communist International. The island was taken from Imperial China by Imperial Japan, and hosts many military bases important for furthering the Revolution. The Japanese People's Republic recognized that the island was rightfully Chinese territory, and seized unlawfully by Imperialists in Japan. In return, the People's Republic of China has granted Japan a lease over the island for the time being.

JPR73.png
In Spain, there is revolution, but not of the Marxist-Trotskyist variety. Reactionaries there have decided that the Kingdom of Spain is still too Progressive for them! The novelty of this situation distracts from how sad it is, but we are sure that all Japanese will join in hoping for confusion to the Imperialists.

JPR74.png
Elsewhere in Europe, the Empire of Russia is flexing its military might with its recent nationalistic annexation of the Don-Kubans. This is the latest in a recent trend of larger nations in Europe absorbing smaller ones--the Austrians annexing Bohemia and the Poles annexing the nation to their south are other recent examples.

JPR75.png
Look at this map. Only a year ago, only Japan was red. Now, it has multiplied and spread. One day, the International Revolution will spread red all across the map of the world!

JPR76-1.png

Pak Hon-yong? I rather have Yeo Un Hyong....
Yeo Un Hyong is the General Secretary of the People's Republic of Korea. Most of the time General Secretaries themselves aren't on the Comintern Bureau, but only the most respected communists--at this point, usually those who started the Party in their respective nations, or did much to further their goals. The only General Secretary of any nation that is on the Bureau is Nosaka Sanzo, and that's because he was the one who started the revolution in Japan.

wow, the US disintegrated really quickly, excellent job in China. :D
Thanks. The US was fighting on multiple fronts, with its industrial strength taken away from it; they really had little chance. As for China, when it is finally done expanding, it'll be stronger industrially than Japan. Which will make for some interesting inter-Comintern relations. :D

oddman said:
Wow. Very nice idea; great, consistent style and excellent pacing to boot. Keep it up!

Great updates!

The revolution spreads! Good work... :D
Thank you so much! I love getting comments like these.

As for China, when it is finally done expanding, it'll be stronger industrially than Japan. Which will make for some interesting inter-Comintern relations. :D

Quite! I'd say that the PRC would use its superior productive and thus military capacity as justification for at least equal status with Japan within the Comintern. I sense future tension!

This is very exciting for me. :D

Yeo Un Hyong is the General Secretary of the People's Republic of Korea. Most of the time General Secretaries themselves aren't on the Comintern Bureau, but only the most respected communists--at this point, usually those who started the Party in their respective nations, or did much to further their goals. The only General Secretary of any nation that is on the Bureau is Nosaka Sanzo, and that's because he was the one who started the revolution in Japan.

Ah, that makes perfect sense.

You really did your studies, Soonerborn. Kuddos to you.