Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution Rises in the East

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria 2500k club

sounds nice, i agree with storm501's post above
    "When in doubt, C4!" - Jamie Hyneman
    "Life is a worthless game, but the graphics are awesome."

My AARs are stored in My Inkwell

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    MagickaSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Awesome! I loved your previous aar and this seems to be another fantastic aar
    Will be following closely, best of luck!

I only do wish you used this flag for Red Japan:

Until the Taegukgi is added!

Revolution Rises in the East
    Chapter 1
    "The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it."
    --Karl Marx
    The following is an excerpt from The People's World: The Spread of the Revolution:

. . . wicked oppressor Trujilo was forced from power by the people in Haiti after his backers killed innocent workers. But the person who replaced him was no better. The equally wicked leaders of the Dominican Republic decided to bring a fruitless war to their people in order to fulfill their greedy ambitions. Many would die in this war between imperialists.

Near Japan, the nations of Transamur, Korea, and the Fengtien Republic were allied together. The reactionaries were each others friends because they were afraid of the ambitions of the Imperialists, as well as of the People's revolutions within their own nations.

In Europe, there was an alliance of the people, the Syndicalists in the Comune of France and the Republic of the Sicilies. However, these are not true Trotskyists, or even true Marxists. Their words are thus misleading.

In Spain, the King and his lackeys chose to keep the workers from having a voice and organizing. His harsh rule would eventually lead to an uprising, but for now it just led to the Spanish People in shackles, working for his Imperialism.

The Japanese People's Republic sought to free the workers of the world from oppression. Thus it had no choice but to declare war on Transamur, and by extension Korea and the Fengtien Republic. . .

Last edited by soonerborn0524; 04-01-2009 at 21:37.
    Weekly AAR Showcase, 1-25-08

Hmm. I'm not so happy with how that turned out. I probably won't do a Propaganda history book again. Either a western history book, or another format.

Everyone who commented, thank you for your support!

Quote Originally Posted by Delex View Post
    You made a really nice starting map? How did you manage that?
    I use the ones at alternatehistory.com, with these base maps and using this for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
    I only do wish you used this flag for Red Japan:

You mean this? I don't like it as much as the one I have now.

4chan is so mature today Storm501's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Blog Entries
    So will you invade Korea soon or maybe China, when the factions start to fight each other? Oh, and are the Korean provinces your cores?
    DCT THRED Q41 NEDUL/N0150A030 SAM/N0150F045 DCT SAM283035/N0150F035 DCT BIA
    DCT THRED Q41 ORTAC/N0150A020 DCT ALD/N0150A030 DCT BIA
    DCT SAM283035 DCT EXMOR/N0150F070 N864 MULIT/N0150A035 DCT EX/N0150F050 DCT BIA
    DCT SAM283035 DCT EXMOR/N0150A060 DCT CDF/N0150F055 DCT BIA
    DCT SAM283035 DCT EXMOR/N0150A060 DCT BRI/N0150F055 DCT BIA
    DCT SAM283035/N0150F040 DCT YVL/N0150F055 DCT BIA

RMK/ TRNG REQ 2H PF EGFF 1100 H RI EGHH 1230

Quote Originally Posted by Storm501 View Post
    So will you invade Korea soon or maybe China, when the factions start to fight each other? Oh, and are the Korean provinces your cores?
    Shoot, I had a picture wrong. I DoWed Korea, Manchuria, and Transamur, so I'm invading them. And I have no cores on Korea.

Pantomacatalasecesionanis ta

Blog Entries
    Time to go to war! So soon, not bad. Why wasting time?
    "Pequeño Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.
    Palo Dixit redux: Escatológico bipolar

AARs en curso o acabados -Ongoing and finished HoI2 AARs-
    WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Confesiones clandestinas: Poema frungido [Actualizado 20/10/2014]

Darkest Hour Team & Lead GFX Inner Circle's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    A Commie Japan... that´s something that isn´t seen often here...

I like it so far!

What exact changes did you make in this AAR? Will it affect the Japanese Events from vanilla Kaiserreich?

and could you upload or send your modded Japan Files?

So enough questions, let the fun begin!

DARKEST HOUR
    1914-1963 Grand Strategy Game

Cisár všetkých Slovákov demokratickid's Avatar
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    March, armies, onward to glory and liberation! Nice work, sir!
    Current AAR: Das Vereinigte Königreich von Mitteleuropa - Last Updated: October 19, 2011
    My illustrious Inkwell is right here for your enjoyment!
    AWARDED: Irish Shamrock Cookie by King_Richard_XI
    I'VE BEEN CANONIZED

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III

Wow, I'm intrigued now! A Troskyist Japan against Syndalist Internationale, Mitteleuropa and the Entente - very intresting!

Ah, soonerborn, I love your AAR style.
    I'm watching this.
    *sits and waits*

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Circle View Post
    What exact changes did you make in this AAR? Will it affect the Japanese Events from vanilla Kaiserreich?

and could you upload or send your modded Japan Files?
    I changed the name and flag of Japan, I got rid of the cores on Korea, I made Korea independent, and I set up the regional Korean-Manchurian-Transamur alliance. I didn't make new events, because I suck at events, but I did disable the vanilla Japan events (because they're all about expanding the empire, and such).

I expected the scenario. Now, who will rule Korea after the war is over.....
    Until the Taegukgi is added!

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    March of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Will you intervene in the many civil war that will break to convince the syndicalist uprising there to join the Troskyist movement?
    Nationalité: Québécois
    Religion: catholique
    Réserves monétaires:0 (étudiant)
    Risque de révolte: 49.4%
    Préoccupation: L'indépendance du Québec
    HOI2 type de gouvernement: Social Démocrate
    EU3 gouvernement: Empire Révolutionnaire
    Idéologie: Gauche nationaliste
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ar-double-AAR: my first AAR. a french and indian war game vs Narwal

52 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Woohoo, bring the local warlords back to fold!

Romanorum Imperator Augustus asd21593's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Annex them!

"The People's World" seems like a pretty unbiased book

asd
    My AAR Library
    -not writing at the moment-

Thumbs up

Commies = bad
    soonerborn = good

Curses!

I'm subscribed! I cannot fight it!

And I do like the flag you made for Japan, btw. Well done.

Events can be difficult to make. Easiest way is to just set a date for the thing to happen, have no other trigger. But that's another matter.

Looking forward to this AAR too, although I was a little surprised at how the other one ended - that's it! All done on that subject.
    Chairman of the Anti-Pretentious Signature League!

The current flag you have is much cooler as the one proposed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast