• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to all involved and in particular Olav for making this happen.

If you do start another SG in the autumn I'll read along but I can't see me playing. I'm getting a bit AAR'd out at the moment (only 20 years to go for the Iroquois!)

Close call, thankfully you still managed to convert Poland back do Reformed.:) I just regret Catalonia didn't get Catalonia and Valencia. It would have been nice to recreate Aragon. Looking to the map, that's a massive Italy we got there! Poor Austria.

Congratulations Olav, congratulations all! It was nice to have participated in a sucession game with you all.

Good job on the last couple of turns guys, in closing this AAR strong. Though its a little frustrating that Strassburg or somebody is still there in the middle, its a nice looking map to finish the SG. I never would have guessed that in the end we'd pull out a blue religious Europe. Also to see all of those expensive-ass Italian provinces converted is quite an achievement.

As for future SGs, I'm with the crowd that will keep an open mind for a few months down the road, but I don't think I'd play in a new one now. Certainly, though, I'd follow and comment if a couple of you get together and get one going.

So again, thank you Jedrek for getting this together, and Olav for developing the small EU2 Succession game community that we now have here. And Congratulations to all of my fellow players on completing another successful EU2 AAR.

Only now have I cought up with the game... Sorry to leave you alone, guys. Hope you'll forgive me. :eek:o

To be honest, I doubted whether we'll manage to paint Europe blue. Plus, I never believed we'll turn into this golden mostrosity, controlling most of Charlemagne's Empire, plus some irrelevant outskirts (What was that thing again? Austria? :rofl:)

Good job, soldiers! :)