• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've been pissed off at Valve/Steam ever since I bought the X-Com collection (all the X-Com games sold together as a single package) and it turned out that not only did two of the games not work, but the Steam people were actually aware of this and said they weren't going to try fix it, nor warn anyone of this problem.

But I still bought EU Rome + VV on Steam because I'm a European without a credit card and Steam allows me to pay with my (also European) bank account, unlike most other services.

I've been pissed off at Valve/Steam ever since I bought the X-Com collection (all the X-Com games sold together as a single package) and it turned out that not only did two of the games not work, but the Steam people were actually aware of this and said they weren't going to try fix it, nor warn anyone of this problem.

But I still bought EU Rome + VV on Steam because I'm a European without a credit card and Steam allows me to pay with my (also European) bank account, unlike most other services.
Does PayPal accept your bank account?