• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We need more details about the clubbing. Were there small clubs, or were they big?

I................ok at least you managed to come up with all the great stuff, too bad its over.

Normally I would close this thread due to the spamming but as Duke has recently ended the AAR, I wish to leave it open for further comments towards HIS work. This thread is NOT for your spamming entertainment, nor are any other threads in the AAR section. I've deleted at least a page of comments that were nothing more than spam and the comments towards it. If you are missing a post (or more) then you got into it and should not have. Should there be any more spamming in this thread or elsewhere, there will be infractions (as there have here on two occasions.) Cut it out! :mad:

Duke - sad to hear the enjoyment factor went out of it, but I know it's difficult to get the right joke in there each and every time. Better to put your efforts towards something you really enjoy. I look forward to whatever it is. Thanks for all the laughs (and the clubbing...as you can see, even I had to do a little here at the end. ;) )