• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I feel mislead...I expected a WC by now. :rofl:

Although it does mean that by the end of the game there's usually 20 CoTs in the Holy Roman Empire alone. There really needs to be a "your attempt at a CoT is pathetic and has failed" event.

3.1 prevents CoTs in neighboring provinces, and CoT stagnation will kill some of those CoTs off. I love watching someone spent 500 ducats to build a CoT, have it never get past 100 ducats trade, and stagnate away 20 years later.

but what's the proble, woth antwerp having 999,999 people?
Because it has reached critical mass by then and can't get any bigger. :^)

Interesting AAR.

You certainly have been busy making the Iroquois rulers of the known world. ;)

Those were some very good initial years. It's just a matter of time before you get the sliders in westernisation position. As for the Europeans showing up, my bet goes for Portugal.

You had some impressive luck with those missions. Let's just hope it lasts until the Europeans arrive..

natives not supporting you? :D as cherookee I had something with trouble with the church and i thought :wacko: :rofl:

but it looks good!

PS: you inspired me to play the Iroquois and atm i need 1 slider move towards centralization and then i can westernize to muslim tech group, although i´ve got portugal as my new neighbour... :confused:

Tried a Iriqouis game once. Never managed to expand much within Canada or more then the Center, either Russians, English or Dutch's holding me back :p

Good luck mate.

Tried a Iriqouis game once. Never managed to expand much within Canada or more then the Center, either Russians, English or Dutch's holding me back :p

Good luck mate.

my current game as Ironquois somewhere in the 16th century after i successfully westernized three times...

IroquoisEmpire16thCentury.gif

FEEDBACK

Didaa I will try to avoid trouble with Europeans. Any serious war is game over, I'll be annexed.

coz1 Thanks. Doing a number on Huron is pretty much essential, if only to stay awake ;)

Lord Strange If that isn't Europeans to the east than it can only be aliens. That's not on, Iroquois don't do tentacles up the ***

urdh English, definitely possible but I'd guess Portugal as they get QftNW first (2nd NI while the other explorers seem to take it 3rd NI)

Duke of Wellington Money is pretty much everything, I'll need every ducat I can lay hands on once westernisation starts. Colonisation can't start until I take Colonial Ventures as an NI as Iroquois don't generate colonists.

phargle The native nations are interesting to play. The knowledge that one slip at any point could lead to an unwinnable war that ends in total annexation makes it a different experience.

Irenicus High and ongoing RR when you don't have forts is not a good idea. Huron will respawn, probably repeatedly, and once your army is on the run you could get annexed by them!

FYROM I will build a COT later. Experience with Maya shows that stagnation is a real problem - the COT might not last 20 years (My first Mayan COT lasted 19 years).

Emperor_krk EU3 Complete (EU3 + NA + IN) cost me £18 from Amazon. It's not pricey; probably less than Witcher and if you tell me you haven't got Witcher I'll stop believing you're Polish ;)

phargle
Wait what woah, you can BUILD CoTs?

What the heck have I been doing?!
Self evidently what you have been doing is not building COTs. Oh dear you're not going to have to read the manual are you? How embarassing :rofl:

demokratickid Thanks, there is a lot of waiting for stuff to happen.

FYROM Rubbish CoT's now disappear (IN3.1) due to CoT stagnation which generally is a really good idea unless it's your CoT!

phargle, Duke of Wellington, Didaa, Vladislav

Hey stop dissing Antwerp, I knew a girl from there a few years ago, even went over for a long weekend but enough, this isn't a Von Uber AAR! ;)

naggy Well, I've conquered the known world. That red line now means I have a known unknown and logically deduce there may also be unknown unknowns.

Thanks for the explanation of CoT stagnation.

comagoosie What is there to do? You get to wait but I know what happens next cos I've already played on a bit.

Olaus Petrus Hi and thanks, there really isn't much else to do except move sliders every 11 years.

Capibara I'd agree Portual are the most likely visitor, it's the order of NI thing.

Demon1 How did you get on?

Milites The missions haven't been much good to be honest, they're the only decent ones I've had to date. I keep getting the reach 10 prestige mission which is rubbish when your country basically in a coma.

Inner Circle I was going to ask how you got on but the map a few posts down looks good!

Enewald
the great beavers
I have absolutely nothing I can possibly say suitable for a family forum :eek:o

Olav I also need an Admin 6 monarch and a Latin tech neighbour - that last bit is the stressful bit.

Inner Circle Thanks for answering Olav's question.

Hatuke Russians!:eek: To think I'm only worried about Portugal, Castile and England turning up.

Kami You're right, it's definitely a WC - show me another country out there!

Inner Circle Congratulations! That's pretty good going, but no Castile looks fortunate.

TheConqueror My map doesn't look as good :( Still there's time!

Stroph1 That's a pretty good summing up

Update to follow then I really need to play some EU2 for Fine Feats