• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Japan will prove to be more difficult then Germany.

Are you keeping your new Europeans puppets up to date with blueprints? Their armies and air forces can be a major boost to your forces if they're modern enough.

His puppets should be busy guarding against the West...

4th Dimension - That's the Revolutionary Spirit! Down with the Treacherous Empire!

RGB - Indeed, and the Army has not been especially competent of late. China is supposed to be relatively weak, but then again half my Army has to stay in Europe just in case... We'll see if I started with enough force or not.

Jedrek - Many thanks! Regarding the CVs, I was planning on using BBs combined with CVLs. NAVs are something I like to use as little as possible, since they're way overpowered, but considering my inferiority in The East, all options are open.

Maj. von Mauser - Navy wise? You bet. They've got more and better gear, and they like to stack it all together. More on that in the next update methinks.

thatguy - I am, within reason. I even gave Hungary naval blueprints because they were already developing destroyers and cruisers :wacko:

Onwards Comrades!

Well, it seems that by superior positioning BBs are capable of engaging CVs at suitable range, at least during night. Still, the balance of my German game so far is 8 Allied CVs down with 6 mine BBs destroyed, and my small carrier squadron almost always more dead than alive. But I'm winning this thing :cool:

Looking forward towards the next update! :)

It's been a month, I request another update.:D

Nobody home?

I... :eek:o

I... I seem to have lost the save file :eek:o

I can tell you what happened next though.

I went to war with Japan, started invading Manchuria and China and quickly realised I didn't have enough men on the Mangolian front.

Sent the Pacific Fleet to secure the Sea of Japan and the submarines to hamper supplies going to Korea. Soon enough the Pacific Fleet came across Yamamoto, riding on THE MOTHER OF ALL FLEETS with over 40 ships, some 12 of them carriers.

Lost one SHBB and one BB, rest was badly mauled, sunk nothing worth noticing on the enemy side. Defeating Japan was going to turn out a whole lot more difficult that expected. :eek:o

Sent the Pacific Fleet to secure the Sea of Japan and the submarines to hamper supplies going to Korea. Soon enough the Pacific Fleet came across Yamamoto, riding on THE MOTHER OF ALL FLEETS with over 40 ships, some 12 of them carriers.

Lost one SHBB and one BB, rest was badly mauled, sunk nothing worth noticing on the enemy side. Defeating Japan was going to turn out a whole lot more difficult that expected. :eek:o

Oh God, it would had make absolutely awesome updates ! :cool:

Awww, does this mean no more AAR? Will we at least get a new one?

Noooooooo.....oooo.

Please say it ain't so! I knwo you had so much more planned! Think of all the pictures!

There is one bit of hope. My external HD is half broken but might have the HoI2 folder in it. When I buy a new one I'll see if it is salvageable. In any case, new job means very little time for play :eek:o My apologies guys.

Well, do what you can. We will all be hoping! :)

Either way, it is good to know you have had a good challenge.

Nope, it's dead. Dead like a vampire dodo with a stake in his heart. :(:(

My dreams of nuclear powered BBs naval bombarding New York are gone.
My concept of starving the UK's colonies from supplies with Red Wolfpacks, lost forever.
The vision of the Naval Infantry raising the Red flag over Tokyo, never to become.

I'm so very sorry lads.

Nope, it's dead. Dead like a vampire dodo with a stake in his heart. :(:(

My dreams of nuclear powered BBs naval bombarding New York are gone.
My concept of starving the UK's colonies from supplies with Red Wolfpacks, lost forever.
The vision of the Naval Infantry raising the Red flag over Tokyo, never to become.

I'm so very sorry lads.

Aw drat.

Well, thanks for the ride, as long as it lasted. Maybe you'll have time for a new one in the future!

Can you put out a little ending update? Just a closure? Some sort? It just sucks that it has to just end.:(