• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why won't you capture undefended Washington DC? Empty provinces, and about 9 of your divisions there are doing nothing... (Baltimore, Scranton, Manchester?)

No point. 0 infra, or two IC maybe. I'm hoping that I can lure some of their divisions in and encircle :).

Also, I don't want to leave Baltimore. And some of thsoe you see are garrisons I still had from the Pacific Island bases (now rendered useless so I pulled them back here to help keep partisans down, thus lowering the effect on my TC).

When fighting calms down, I will be deploying the garrisons around to trouble spots and key industry locations. As you can see, rebels are causing havoc still.

Yeah... I think the US can actually manage to come back from this.
You can do it!!

Damn, I didn't even make top 5 of the HoI3 contest. A tad disappointed, I thought I had a decent entry, but I guess I need to improve my writing skills. Oh well, back to this AAR.

Winners are:

Watch out for vegetables... by cocodtim
Fall Weiss by demokratickid
Doktor Strangelove, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Hun by Llywelyn
OUR LADY of SORROWS - The Seven Tragedies of Poland by robw963
Here is Europe as the cool empire of P0L4ND!!! by Storm501

Send your congrats to the winners!

At least you got votes.

it seems Bruce Belfrage is going slightly pro-american these last weeks:D

Hmm, that means I have to work harder on that. :)

Well, it's really difficult to have many good writers fighting for the spoils you know. XD

Damn, I didn't even make top 5 of the HoI3 contest. A tad disappointed, I thought I had a decent entry, but I guess I need to improve my writing skills. Oh well, back to this AAR.

Winners are:

Watch out for vegetables... by cocodtim
Fall Weiss by demokratickid
Doktor Strangelove, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Hun by Llywelyn
OUR LADY of SORROWS - The Seven Tragedies of Poland by robw963
Here is Europe as the cool empire of P0L4ND!!! by Storm501

Send your congrats to the winners!
Sorry for the late gratz on your 9th place Firestorm, but that is a lot! Well at least you got my vote. :D ...My AAR was on the 5th place, and just one vote less and I would have been sharing the 5th place. So not easy for anyone really.

Anyway back to the topic, looks like your capture of New York should turn the tide. Both symbolically and IC-speaking. NYC is the one and only there is! ;)

BBC Home and Forces Program – February 4th, 1954

February 4th, 1954

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. Californian divisions have been advancing heavily along their entire front. Their latest advances against the Texan armies are surging forth as Texan armies hastily retreat west in an attempt to defend their precious oilfields. The Confederates, on the other hand, have been enjoyed successes on all fronts. Their brilliantly led armies have managed to stop the northern advances by the US army by using the terrain and weather to their advantage. On their Texas front, mobility has been key in striking the flanks of the poorly led armies fielded by Texas. The Texan oilfields, however, remain just out of reach for the Confederates, as their supply columns race to keep up with the ever changing battle-lines across the entire front."

"In Asia, further attempts to breakthrough by the Soviet army have met with only moderate success. Despite having a complete numerical superiority, they have been unable to force a breakthrough that they have desired. There is hope for the Soviet army, however, as Soviet troops advance from occupied India along the entire south-Asian front, where Chinese troops have failed to even delay the Soviet advances. It is questionable as to whether or not the Soviet command will be able to take advantage in this region, or let it spoil into a continued stalemate."

ScreenSave95.jpg

ScreenSave99.jpg

ScreenSave100.jpg

**Winter is making it hard for me to advance against the Confederates. Even when I do advance, my organization regain makes it hard to defend my new conquests.**

I suppose you are making more troops. Right?

He is shedding 0,1 dissent a day. That suggests about half his IC are used for supplies and reinforcements. I'm not sure if that leaves room for additional production. ( In other news: only 342 days left until the dissent is gone! :rolleyes: )

Seems like Cool underestimated his AI opponents, again - I guess the computer still hasn't finished with you two. :rofl:
It must be really challenging to run a country that is essentially one single big frontline without any safe rear areas whatsoever. Keep the faith! :)

Me and a chum are playing a game in DAIM as UK and USA, we gave Germany 35% extra everything and it's still being a bit of a pussy. Any thoughts why this is?

I was totally inspired by this AAR :D Genius.

i think you can... i think you can...:D