• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
British troops in South America? And it's not in the Falklands? Now that's something. ;)

We did try landing on the south, but couldnt divert much troops and we still had supplies problem. So had to cancel the invasion.

CBS World News – June 10th, 1945

June 10th, 1945

CBS World News

"The world today. The Columbia Broadcasting System now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBS correspondents by trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Columbia's news room here in New York. Tonight John Daly will report on the military situation in China."

"In China, the most significant advances by the Allied armies is being made. A pocket in Northern China containing 8 divisions has been sealed off by advancing American troops, and a large pocket in Central China has been divided into two smaller pockets containing 15 divisions each. The remaining Japanese and Chinese troops have either fallen to Manchuria or towards Indochina."

"The most significant resistance by the Japanese army and its allies has been on the approaches to Manchuria and the Korean peninsula. They have formed several key defensive positions in the mountain passes defending the said areas, and have caused delay in the advancement of Allied armies in this region."

ScreenSave80.jpg

What are the Allies plans for China, total occupation or a new puppet?

Puppeting is a way better option in my opinion, alas, USA can't release China -_-

Last edited:
That is a good trade, china for india.

That is a good trade, china for india.
Problem is that the USA didn't really need China, while on the contrary the UK must be a weakling right now... :wacko:
How are they doing, by the way?

I've noticed that USA can't puppet China. Dammit >_>..
That defiantly sucks, means I'm occupying the blasted country.
As for the U.K, they are holding their own. We're working on getting Chile in the Allies so we can knock Argentina out. Argentina is being a pain.

Can you not make China-nanking?

you should mod in the Qing:D

I always thought I was missing a province and that is why I couldn't puppet.
I didn't know the USA can't at all :(...

I always thought I was missing a province and that is why I couldn't puppet.
I didn't know the USA can't at all :(...
Have you annexed Nat. China already? Maybe you can release them.

Well yes, but I havn't posted about that yet. I was frustrated when I found out I'd have to keep troops there to prevent rebellions.

CBS World News – September 11th, 1945

September 11th, 1945

CBS World News

"The world today. The Columbia Broadcasting System now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBS correspondents by trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Columbia's news room here in New York. Tonight John Daly will report on the military situation in China and the Middle East"

"The war in China is coming to a close. As our American divisions advanced towards Japanese force in Manchuria, the puppet regime of China declared and end to hostilities and promptly surrendered when the Japanese withdrew. This crushing blow has been seen as the first major achievement of Allied forces of the war."

"In the Middle East, forces prepare to attack Lebanon, whom declared hostilities against the Allies and aligned themselves with Germany on July 1st. It is not expected for the battle in Lebanon to last very long."

ScreenSave83.jpg

ScreenSave84.jpg

Please God don't let Syria join in the fight as well or the whole Middle East is lost.

Who is it who owns Sakhalin and thoses grey areas pf the Philipines. Its not Germany is it :eek: