• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another thing, German pride wouldn't have given up so much land when they had fought to the death defending it.

Okay, I have to ask this. Your DAIM in this AAR is completely kickass, yet in my DAIM games, I can't even get the AI to research Nukes. I finally just modded it to research it and it won't launch them now that it has them!

What the hell did ya do with yours to make it so awesome?

Here´s a list of the mistakes that led to your defeat(nothing personal)

-waiting until the collapse of the british isles to intervene in the war. this left germany free to start the bad-ass Barbarossa.
-your "Japan first" policy. while you were beating up japan , germany was preparing some 10 thousand divisions.
-releasing korea. a bug in the game automatically releases DPRK, and the silly commies generally attack south korea. I think this was the most decisive mistake.

Think this one is sexy :p. Maybe a little too radical tough...

utennavnk.jpg

Im not sure the swiss would even accept french land, much less that they'd want it. Less so for the Germans, but still the case. German lebensraum is traditionally directed east, not west. For some reason massive displacement and the like is more justified when it is directed at eastern europeans.

North:

Denmark (less Kolding) to Scandinavia
Iceland to Scandinavia

Coup in Finland, leaves Comintern, joins Scandinavia

West:

Partition in Spain - Euskadi & Catalonia (also get territory from France)
Gibralta - Germany
Galicia to Portugal

Flanders & Netherlands to Germany

South:

French border, Corsica & Malta to Italy
Slovenia to Germany

Morocco to Italy (puppet)

Balkans:

Croatia - gain Bosnia & Dalmatian coast
Hungary - gain Slovakia, bully Romania for more of Transylvania
Italy annexes Greece & Islands

Serbia - left as anarchy - too much trouble

Cypress to Turkey

East:

Estonia, Lithuania & Latvia - Single German puppet (get along or be colonised)
Poland - annexed to Germany. Heavy german colonisation
Belarussia. Puppet state. Poles are encouraged to migrate here
Ukraine. Some german colonisation in west. East independant.
Russia. Independant anti-communist. Encouraged to seek return of Siberia.
Caucasus (up to Stalingrad line). Axis military administration. Staging area for liberation of India

Thanks for all the input guys. I've been real busy lately (I've been working several 12 - 13h shifts at work)...so I have not had time for a proper update nor a proper rely to many of your posts.

Over the next few days (hopefully for tomorrow evening) I will be able to reply to many of your posts more in depth, as well as a new European map based on many of the wonderful and well-thought suggestions many of you have brought forth. I enjoyed reading every one of them, and I hope to take abit of everyone's and make a well designed Europe that would be fitting of an Axis victory!

Again, thanks guys.

Oh, and many of you have brought up many ideas that will make for some good post-war events. Such as the liberation of India :)

Poland is the last country that would gain land after German victory. For III Reich, there was NO Poland, only Generalgovernment.
So, IMO, that's the way the cookie should crumble:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/Nazi_Germany.png

Slovenia, Białystok & Lwow, Stryj to Germany. No national countries for Belarus/Ukraine, Reichskommissariats instead.

And what's with Asia? :)

God bloody dammit. Well, I would have an update now if it was not for the fact that I did a slight change to my computer that caused Windows to say 'Hey, you, we gonna lock you out of your computer till you can authenticate your version of XP'. No so bad...but my network adapter was not working and wouldn't allow me to do anything. So after much haggling, I have reinstalled XP and am working on getting my system back up and running.

Sorry about this guys!

Yeah, it wouldn't let me log in and I tried for 8 hours to get around it. Sigh...time to reinstall everything. HoI2 will be high on my list :)

And for those of you wondering...Nope, I made sure I got my stuff over from C drive. Thank god!

phew.
you really scared me.
you know, you shouldn't do this.