• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok.

Well, I only say that you are the first humans I saw defeated by the AI, even counting harder situations. ;)

Now, clean your home and nuke Berlín any times necesary to destroy their nuclear reactor.

Thank you for the explanation there :p

As for the second part...

September 12th, 1951 - Berlin is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.

June 23rd, 1952 - Berlin has been taken! German reactors destroyed, but Allies continue to retreat west.

Already been done :)

Victory in Europe! Computer-AIs all over the world rejoice! The mighty humans were forced to kneel before you!

You fought bravely, but in vain, for there was no hope in resisting the almighty power of a DAIM-Bitter-Peaced-Reich. :(

So, congratulations on your crushing defeat and good luck at the Home Front and in China. :)
1) My PC is already going beep beep beep.
2) Thanks, and sadly they did win....
3) Homefront will be fun to say the lease.

Thank you for the explanation there :p

As for the second part...

September 12th, 1951 - Berlin is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.

June 23rd, 1952 - Berlin has been taken! German reactors destroyed, but Allies continue to retreat west.

Already been done :)

First: English is not my language, so I don't want to rite long posts because it's difficult for me.

Second: I was talking about real destruction, not that. You destroyed the reactors, but with an automatical reconstruction. Nuclear bombs destroy forcing to build new ones with IC.

Nuclear bombs reduce the reactor to 0. It then rebuilds via automatic reconstruction.

Taking the province removes the reactors from the map and puts it in your own build que. When Germany retakes the province, the reactors are no longer there and he has to build from scratch.

Nuclear bombs reduce the reactor to 0. It then rebuilds via automatic reconstruction.

Taking the province removes the reactors from the map and puts it in your own build que. When Germany retakes the province, the reactors are no longer there and he has to build from scratch.

Really? I always see just the contrary. Taking a province reduce the estructures to 0, dropping a nuclear bomb damanges the estructures forcing to build new ones.

Well, don't mind. Are you playing Arma? If so, come back to America and rebuild your home. Is the best, me thinks.

Aw man Firestorm, tough luck! So what now? Is this the end, or will you clean up the States then be back against the Sovs?

Really? I always see just the contrary. Taking a province reduce the estructures to 0, dropping a nuclear bomb damanges the estructures forcing to build new ones.

Well, don't mind. Are you playing Arma? If so, come back to America and rebuild your home. Is the best, me thinks.

Infra, IC, MP, and VP are destroyed. Reactors and forts are just temporarily damaged (though, low infra makes them hard to auto repair)

Yeah, its Armageddon. Rebuilding the USA is a must!

Aw man Firestorm, tough luck! So what now? Is this the end, or will you clean up the States then be back against the Sovs?

I will re-ally China and Japan after I secure CONUS.

Invade Britain after you've evacuated Europe.

Just a thought.

I got no troops left! I evacuated...13 divisions I think with the last remaining TP I had. :rofl: 12 Para and 1 HQ if I recall correctly.

Probably time to this:

fallout3enclavepropagan.jpg

Viden, that is great. With all the nuclear fallout in America, that might be suiting in some areas :D.

Yes, it is time to rebuild America.

BBC Home and Forces Program – August 4th, 1953

August 4th, 1953

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. Hitler is dead. Following a failed SS coup on the current German government, several high-ranking Nazi officials have been arrested, along with many divisional commanders affiliated with those suspected. Among the many of those arrested in the assassination plot, Goring, Goebbels, and Himmler are suspected to have planned and executed the daring plot. Ludwig Beck and Carl Friedrich Goerdeler have formed the higher echelon of government, with many other highly skilled officials filling in the lower echelons."

"Despite this recent upheaval in the German government, the new government has confirmed that it will set in motion a plan for the occupied territories. Many new governments have been formed to ensure the stability of Europe, and all have joined the Axis powers. With the war in Europe at an end, the Axis Alliance is expected to undergo major changes and form the European Union."

"Among many of the changes in the European stage, Sweden has undergone political restructuring and has now formed under a new banner, Scandinavia. This was pressured by one of the most prominent commanders of the Scandinavian campaign, Johan. He pushed for the incorporation of the Norwegian lands into Sweden, which the end result has been Scandinavia. Both Norwegian and Swedish populations have reacted positively to the union."

--

New German government

Head of State - Ludwig Beck
Head of Government - Carl Friedrich Goerdeler
Foreign Minister - Ulrich von Hassel
Armaments Minister - Speer
Minister of Security - Josef Wirmer
Minister of Intelligence - Hans Oster
Chief of Staff - Heinz Guderian
Chief of Army - Günther von Kluge
Chief of Navy - Karl Dönitz
Chief of Air - Albert Kesselring

ScreenSave66.jpg

**This is how Europe looks now. If you notice, many border changes for many countries.**

Last edited:
:eek: :D ;) :p :cool:

Yep. Good eye. I was not going to reveal who he changed to till the next update!

August 4th, 1953

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. Hitler is dead. Following a failed SS coup on the current German government, several high-ranking Nazi officials have been arrested, along with many divisional commanders affiliated with those suspected. Among the many of those arrested in the assassination plot, Goring, Goebbels, and Himmler are suspected to have planned and executed the daring plot. Ludwig Beck and Carl Friedrich Goerdeler have formed the higher echelon of government, with many other highly skilled officials filling in the lower echelons."

"Despite this recent upheaval in the German government, the new government has confirmed that it will set in motion a plan for the occupied territories. Many new governments have been formed to ensure the stability of Europe, and all have joined the Axis powers. With the war in Europe at an end, the Axis Alliance is expected to undergo major changes and form the European Union."

"Among many of the changes in the European stage, Sweden has undergone political restructuring and has now formed under a new banner, Scandinavia. This was pressured by one of the most prominent commanders of the Scandinavian campaign, Johan. He pushed for the incorporation of the Norwegian lands into Sweden, which the end result has been Scandinavia. Both Norwegian and Swedish populations have reacted positively to the union."

--

New German government

Head of State - Ludwig Beck
Head of Government - Carl Friedrich Goerdeler
Foreign Minister - Ulrich von Hassel
Armaments Minister - Speer
Minister of Security - Josef Wirmer
Minister of Intelligence - Hans Oster
Chief of Staff - Heinz Guderian
Chief of Army - Günther von Kluge
Chief of Navy - Karl Dönitz
Chief of Air - Albert Kesselring

*screen*

**This is how Europe looks now. If you notice, many border changes for many countries.**

Yes! All hail our German overlords! :D

Actually, that map is eerily resemblant of our original plan for post-war Germany
hoi2map.jpg

I did say our 'original plan'. After Laurence noticed my restored British empire would control 3/5ths of the world, he wanted more land. So he got it :D

Also, American civil war time!

Last edited:
Well, it's pre WW1 Germany plus Austria and what would today be the Czech Republic. Makes sense, really.

Also, I see you made a diplomatic deal with teh UK. So peace was made after all.

The AI did all that releasing on its own? And what about the cabinet changes for Germany? How did that happen?

The AI did all that releasing on its own? And what about the cabinet changes for Germany? How did that happen?

I'd guess it's from the peace event he wrote.

So still NS-oriented governments in Europe? And how about the events in Asia? Hope to see something of what happens; if SU will push against the EU to regain Russian land etc... (and what is that blob of dark green land under Germany, to the east of Italy's boot-top?)