• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm back in Canada now, got back home at 1.30ish this morning. Tomorrow I start work at 7.30am...so I need my rest to work the 10h shift. I shall attempt to get caught up on the AAR tomorrow, but I will definitely have one up over the next two days.

It will be fun to be able to write again! :D

Ah, great to see you back.

But on a serious note, perhaps your foreign diplomat can arrange a nuclear non-agression pact with Britain as they are devastated and it would be inhumane to use any more on them.

BBC Home and Forces Program – December 27th, 1952

December 27th, 1952

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. The Allied defensive line along the Seine River has been penetrated by German spearheads commanded by the German Field Marshal Erwin Rommel. Since the beginning of his offensive that broke the stalemate in central Germany outside of Berlin, he has gained an even more fearsome reputation then he held before. The current attack along the Seine defenses began with a very humorous approach as Wagner’s ‘Ride of the Valkyries’ was played across the morning winter landscape before the attacks started. For the men on the attack, it was a morale booster. For the American soldiers freezing in their trenches, it was a prelude of the horror to come. The skies were filled with German attack aircraft, which has had a commanding control in the air with the recent absence of Allied aircraft."

"Our own British soldiers lead the attacks against Allied positions near Paris and the coastal city of Caen. Here, Canadian and American soldiers have engaged fiercely to defend their main supply dump for the entire western front. Despite this, our troops are making significant progress and are expected to form a bridgehead by January."

"In South America, Argentinian troops have attacked the hostile state of Columbia. Recent aggressive moves by the rouge state forced Argentina into a tough situation where its only option was to take military action. Many incidents, including the attempted assassination of several top leaders in Argentina, were the basis of the intervention. Columbia, as a result, has joined the Allied alliance to try and protect its own borders."

ScreenSave383.jpg

ScreenSave386.jpg

ScreenSave387.jpg

ScreenSave389.jpg

**Tomorrow I will respond to all the comments I have received over the past few weeks.**

Last edited:
=D

I am happy.

Its baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! yeah! :)

Partisans in Italy? Looks like you're not the only one having those problems. :)

Cool should be really, really ashamed to actually actively attackling the former ally!

Boo, boo!

One Black cookie of treachery for him

Is cool still in the game at this point? Is he controlling German forces aswell (= You sir, are screwed) or is he just controlling British divisions that switches sides?

I think the German AI is capable of hurting him without Cool's help ;)
Rrright. Remember who started the nuclear war, and who left the alliance not long ago? ;)

Cool does not have the IC to military control Germany :rofl:
But my TC is crippling my ability to wage war. 7% TC is a nightmare.

If I have time I will be posting another update today.

If I were you, I would flee to the Pyreenes. If that fails, then GTFO of Europe and go make Beria pay for that attack! How did he DARE to attack you during a war against Germany?! The NERVE of some people!

Also, having Nat China help you in this war will be of great help. Turning the tables in Asia is a good idea, methinks. All that Chinese infantry, just waiting to be built and sent to die on European battlefields...

You should start falling back to mountainous Spain. That way you still could move to North Africa to jump across the Atlantic to start a fortification of the American continent.

I say you should be evacuating to the western hemisphere.

and shame on you cool.

cricket cricket cricket
is someone alive?

well, I´m a little psychotic about people not listening to me...
HEY, LISTEN TO ME!
:D
btw, subscribed