• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He is joking. See that smiley on the end. And half of UK is nuclear wasteland now, so he is really doing a great job, the same as Firestorm. I really dont understand people who insult those responsible for this AAR, one of the best on the forums. Without him there wouldnt even be an AAR.

I think Neff was joking, too...

also, what about Copenhagen? If I remember correctly, German AI will garrison the baltic coast if they don't control Copenhagen - and that are a lot of coastal provinces right now, that will take divisions away from the front.

Copenhagen is one of the most defended provinces in the game. I tried to take it when my front was along the Baltic Coast. 33 divisions were there.

I will be posting the next update within 4 hours or so.

Update update update update

*is impatient*

D=<

It's been more than four hours, Fire.

My impatience grows.

My smiley face is mad at you.

D=<

Very, very mad.

D=<<<<<<<<<<

He demands an update.

D=<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HE'S GOING INTO OVERLOAD, FIRE.

D=<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

QUICKLY, UPDATE BEFORE HE REACHES CRITICAL MASS AND DESTROYS THE UNIVERSE!

D=<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OH GOD.

Oh dear I forgot. Writing it up now :). I apologize for the long wait :( Sim City can be so addicting sometimes. lol.

Last edited:
BBC Home and Forces Program – October 25th, 1952

October 25th, 1952

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. SURRENDER. That was on everyone’s mind this evening as the British government officially surrendered to Germany. I repeat that. The British government has capitulated and surrendered to Germany and her allies. The terms of this surrender were harsh, but the bounties of it were plenty. One of the terms of the surrender was the installation of a Fascist government, the cessation of all assistance to America and her allies, and the immediate assistance to Germany in vanquishing the United States of America from Europe."

"This being said, a state of war now exists between the United Kingdom and the United States of America. As it stands, British forces have already begun to attack American installations across all of Europe. The massive fortification complex that runs from the North Sea to Switzerland was ruthlessly sabotaged, and American supply lines were captured and depots destroyed all over Europe. The supply port of Caen was completely destroyed after British forces overran the small security force stationed there."

"When Commander Feuersturm was informed of the British surrender, the destruction of the fortifications, and the sabotage of all the supply lines, it is reported that he stared deeply at the map of the European front that lay on the wall, his face drained completely white."

"The surrender has caused mass riots across the entire American countryside. Armed rebellions have seized key industrial cities, and violence is now widespread. The Canadian divisions stationed at the American reactor complex were forced to fire into a crowd of angry protesters as they advanced on the precious research facility. 450 civilians were killed and a further 970 were wounded before the demonstration was dispersed."

"In regards to the recent events taking place over Europe, the American president spoke today to the American public."

"...For long years we have toiled, bleed and struggled, against a sea of enemies, against a darkness that threatens to engulf the very soul of man. The war we fight is not about the power of nations. It is not about the fate of one continent or another alone. It is a struggle for the future of all mankind. A struggle to determine whether humanity will learn under the golden light of freedom and self determination. A freedom of speech. A freedom of religion. A freedom from fear. A freedom from want. Whether it will be lived in darkness, or chained under a yoke of slavery to tyranny. I tell you now, it matters now whether that tyranny is the black tyranny of fascism, which the enslavement of the individual to the race and the state, or the red tyranny of communism, the enslavement of the individual to class and the party."

"A peace without victory is doom. A doom upon our children yet unborn. An assurance that instead of focusing their energy and talents for the betterment of mankind, that instead they will bind up in a bitter unending toil to guard the frail, wavering borders of freedom. It means a massive army always on watch on the frontiers. It means an arsenal of complete destruction and death pointed at over 3/4ths of the human race for decades if not centuries. To make peace now is to doom our children to toil in fields of thorn and thistles until they return to the dust from whence they came."

"It is upon us to nobly save or meanly lose the last best hope on Earth. May the Almighty God bless us all..."

"His brave words fell on deaf ears."

ScreenSave324.jpg

ScreenSave325.jpg

ScreenSave330.jpg

ScreenSave332.jpg

Cool's Screenshot below. Guess it gives a good idea of his resources. Now I know how much he really has :p

COOLsScreenshotScreenSave34.jpg

**0_0. (insert string of obscenities here) (insert more here). /ragequit. Thank frigidmagi for the president speech. ZombieSlayer's humor stopped me from having a heart attack. You wanted your update Slayer, well you got it!**

Last edited:
Sorry, but: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

moderator_kitteh.ashx

No! NOT FUNNY!! (RAGE)

Is Cool still UK or did he give up?

If so then there is no hope Surrender

So, the mutants took over, and decided to backstab the Allies? :wacko:

Oh. Wow. That is so disappointing. My god, all I can think of is the quote: How rude!

I approve of the /ragequit. It is justified imo

Now why would the UK, after having the living shit nuked out of it, decide to join the side that has no nuclear production facilities?!

Maybe that new ICBM should be aimed at London once it's built...

Cool got the dissent down to 20+% or did the coup do that to the UK?

BTW, BUG OUT TIME TO SPAIN. Now.