• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Luxembourg occupied by Partisans? self release maybe?

I'm tipping two European fronts to this Cold War - the Spanish-French border and a split Italy along the lines of the East-West split in Germany.

Last edited:
Whoa, completely out of supplies like that? That, and britain pulling back, make it look like the end for the campaign in europe.

Time for an armestice on axis terms and a containment of russia? Surely you have strength enough to at least push them around, and then do the writeups for a rather dismal axis-american cold war.

Long's speech in richmond and the South Carolina partisans made me think of a revival of confederate sentiment due to the costly war effort. That's a weird angle, anyway :rofl:

Those German divisions are starting to look significantly more beat up than yours. It looks like there's still hope yet methinks. Don't give up yet, the Germans are suffering just as much as you by the looks of it, you can still stop this counter-offensive and push them back to Berlin and beyond.

Also, get those freaking Brits back to the front. If mainland Europe falls then it's just a matter of time (specifically how much of it it takes to build a good invasion fleet) before the British isles fall.

I say the only option is to fall back from Europe and prepare for a nuclear arms race. The German reactor got hit bad in Berlin. So focus all your power on nukes and beware the German carriers, landings and paras. Try to nuke their reactors out of action and get their dissent high and their country to collapse. Before they do the same to you! ;)

I agree with storm for the US, for the UK: well get 1 division on reasonable strenght and full org in any province that has some sort of industrial value to protect it from partisans and put all possible IC you can spare on lowering dissent. you'll probably have it under control within a year or so.

Long's speech in richmond and the South Carolina partisans made me think of a revival of confederate sentiment due to the costly war effort. That's a weird angle, anyway

Here's irony for you, I actually used a 1950s speech by a certain WWII hero as the inspiration for the tone and expressions for that speech. To be honest I lifted a few phrases right out of that speech for this one.

Can anyone guess?

Wait until the next speech is used, I was writing for a position I actually endorse in that one and used more sources.

Here's irony for you, I actually used a 1950s speech by a certain WWII hero as the inspiration for the tone and expressions for that speech. To be honest I lifted a few phrases right out of that speech for this one.

Can anyone guess?

Wait until the next speech is used, I was writing for a position I actually endorse in that one and used more sources.

Dwight D Eisenhower's speech on the military industrial complex.

Hanging humanity from a cross of iron.

Cools: 'Africa is going to collapse'
Oh no!:eek:

Wow the situacion is really strange there!

How are the Spanish and Canadians faring? You've had them on the front lines for some time. I know they haven't been nuked (yet), but what is the state of their divisions?

And you released Norway. What happened to waiting to release Scandinavia?

@ZombieSlayer: Yeah, should be in the next update.

@Delex: I have played to a certain date, but we have not completed it.

@lordgravant: Germany happened >_<. I cannot afford to wait.

@Those suggesting evacuation: Would be next to impossible. I lost a few more transports due to aircraft. A Soviet battleship fleet around South Africa and Madagascar sunk some TPs. I am surprised they got in range, since I had 9 carriers and a full compliment of support vessels. I had like 80% positioning or so on them.

That battle for Kassel I think will determine the war. If Germany holds it, they outflank both the northern and southern fortifications I hold. If I hold it, I can outflank them with mechanized forces.

Use the nuke now rather than later. Use it now have a semi stable front line that includes Berlin and then event yourself a peace with 1939 borders minus a axis Italy. I would say it's not gamy at all and is quite a lot like the fatherland timeline. After you've done that push against SU. Release Russia as a buffer against the Nazi's then rebuild for the next 60 years.

I would nuke the buggers if I could. My last strategic bombers were blown out of the sky a few updates ago. Working on an ICBM though, but I stopped it because of my quite obvious supply situation.

With constrained manpower and an army past your supply limit, reducing your troops might be the answer to your problems. Of course, the other part of your problems is not enough troops- perhaps parts of the navy can be scavenged for men and reduce your supply requirements, or disbanding american troops in asia.

It really is looking rather end of the road, though. You said retreat from europe is no longer possible- if that is the case, you could do the rather gamey thing of disbanding them all, miraculously placing the manpower back in the states.

You cant retreat from europe, but apparently britain can? How many transports does cool have, and is that what he's trying to do with his latest shenanigans?

J'adore cet AAR! GO Human, try to salvage that!

Britain cannot yet. He just seems to be pulling them away from the major fighting areas. He pulled some to Marseilles and some are going to Caen I think. What he plans to do with them after that, I don't know.

He could just be trying to prevent them from being destroyed. If the division loses all strength, it dies and he'd have to rebuild it (impossible as things stand), but it's at least plausible that if they live he could eventually reinforce them. Is he still managing the nations he has under military control?

Yeah he said his divisions were almost zero anyway so he needs to leave. With nill MP gain there is nothing he can do.

Unless for story purposes could say do to losses in manpower Britain requires some raw American recruits to help reinforce their divisions. (You give him divisions-he disbands.)

I must admit that I didn't expect the fully retreat of the british, even if that doesn't surprise me. :p

British MP is really low, martial law isnt being respected. Theres social unrest, protest all around the country. People are tired, they already suffered enough.
British troops are in charge of protecting middle east from german advance, they will stay there, at least for now.
If fire doesnt get his act together, I might just have to report to my government that it is time to end this conflict once and for all. :p