• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't think there is going to be a post-war boom after this war...

Not at the rate the slaughter is going. Populations are going to decline for sure. All those men on the front who will not be returning home. It has been, what, 14 years of war for Germany and Britain, and 12 years for the USA. The Soviets are the only ones who had a period of rest :rofl:. and that was because they lost the war with the Germans.

Last edited:
I am astounded. I thought Japan's aggressiveness in blue emu's AAR was the limit of what the AI could accomplish, but this is simply amazing. Congratulations on making it so far against such determined resistance. On to Berlin!

There might be a 'boom' of sorts but it certainly won't look like one. :rofl:

Imagine, there are perfectly sapient, intelligent teenagers who have never known anything but a world at war.

At this rate, young men who were born during the early years of the war will be gearing up to go fight in it!

I just cant belive it.. the German AI is so good..

I just cant stop Laughing...

# September 7th, 1951 - Sheffield is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 10th, 1951 - Liverpool is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 10th, 1951 - Birmingham is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 10th, 1951 - Glasgow is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 12th, 1951 - Edinburgh is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 12th, 1951 - Berlin is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 13th, 1951 - Vienna is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 13th, 1951 - Philadelphia is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 13th, 1951 - Report on the nuclear destruction of Britain and the nuclear exchange between USA and Germany.
# September 20th, 1951 - Norwich is destroyed by a nuclear bomb. Twice.

If you hold Turin, might I suggest an assault on Milan. Completely encircle the Italians on the coast.

I just cant belive it.. the German AI is so good..

I just cant stop Laughing...

# September 7th, 1951 - Sheffield is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 10th, 1951 - Liverpool is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 10th, 1951 - Birmingham is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 10th, 1951 - Glasgow is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 12th, 1951 - Edinburgh is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 12th, 1951 - Berlin is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 13th, 1951 - Vienna is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 13th, 1951 - Philadelphia is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.
# September 13th, 1951 - Report on the nuclear destruction of Britain and the nuclear exchange between USA and Germany.
# September 20th, 1951 - Norwich is destroyed by a nuclear bomb. Twice.

How on earth did Germany get so many nukes so quickly? It's mind-boggling.

I think the Allies need to figure out a way to coordinate their nuclear strikes- instead of dropping a bomb here or there, piecemeal, you should stockpile them and launch a dedicated campaign to really mess with Germany's dissent, as Germany has done against Britain. It might take a while to build the stockpile, but the results will surely be better than those you've seen in Italy and Berlin (and Moscow).

Conclusion we came is that they finally got bombers and then proceeded to use all their stockpiled weapons at once.

CBS World News - March 30th, 1952

March 30th, 1952

CBS World News

"The world today. The Columbia Broadcasting System now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBS correspondents by trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Columbia's news room here in New York. Tonight we will be reporting on the latest military events from Europe from our correspondent Tommy Fourever."

"Good afternoon. Today, we have received new reports from the front on the ongoing battles south of Berlin and near the Mediterranean Sea. In Germany, the strategically important city of Cottbus continues to exchange hands as both sides fiercely contest it. The beginning of March saw a concentrated German attack which saw the Allied armies fall back west of Dresden. However, this was only a temporary situation. By the 23th, American forces secured Dresden and once again crossed the Elbe river to face German forces on the opposing bank. After a brief struggle for Cottbus, German forces withdrew towards Berlin to reinforce its defenses."

"Berlin has been a thorn in the Allied front. Several attempts by the coalition of British, Spanish, American and Canadian forces to secure the city have resulted in no dividends. Strong German defense networks that ring the city have proven to be a severe challenge to the Allied armies, as the concrete works prove to be resistant to both artillery and aerial bombardments."

"The Mediterranean front has seen much more satisfactory success. The city of Toulon, which British forces have been fighting for for several days, has fallen as the Allied front continues to close in on the Italian industrial and political center of Milan. Italian forces, low on moral, men, and equipment, are beginning to surrender themselves in large bunches. Their reliance on Germany to carry the war is becoming much more noticeable. This is a double-edged sword for Allied command. Reinforcements by Germany directed to Italy relieves pressure on the northern front, but makes it harder to knock Italy out of the war."

"The rebellion in Malta has resulted in an interim government that has declared its independence from British rule. It is unclear yet how the British government will respond to this change in the situation."

ScreenSave155.jpg

ScreenSave157.jpg

ScreenSave159.jpg

ScreenSave160.jpg

ScreenSave161.jpg

ScreenSave162.jpg

ScreenSave163-1.jpg

ScreenSave165.jpg

ScreenSave165.jpg

ScreenSave166.jpg

ScreenSave168.jpg

**Victory is at hand!**

Oh, they are not much. Just level 10 that is all. Urban + level 10 forts = not a problem >_<.

So far, its been a pain in the arse.

Looking back, I think I included too many screenshots in that post. Sorry guys!

Why don't you just take Argentina down, it shouldn't take too many troops, should it?

It's actually been mentioned earlier that the Axis powers of South America have something like 100 combined divisions. Obviously weaker than Germany or the Soviets, but too strong to be taken out without critically weakening another front.

One idea I've been wondering about...would it be possible to capture the last Portuguese victory points and knock them out of the war? I haven't seen the situation in southern Africa (and you've mentioned the large Axis fleet presence in the South Atlantic), but if you could pull it off and get Spain to release them it could provide you with a few more divisions to get over the hump.

That blasted island in the Azores. I attempted with 3 marine divisions, and had no luck. They have no divisions, no IC, so I am not concerned. As for the fleets in the south Atlantic, they've been staying where they are, no need to anger them. My fleet has more pressing matters, like clearing those stacks of U-boats from my shipping lanes.

Firestorm/Feuersturm, i have downloaded your music mod and it's really good,
but you forgot to put the Hell march into the .txt files.
and i suggest you add another song(i did it): Die Wacht am Rhein (it's the song in the menu of the Kaiserreich mod)

aside from that: awesome update, as always

Oh, they are not much. Just level 10 that is all. Urban + level 10 forts = not a problem >_<.

So far, its been a pain in the arse.

Looking back, I think I included too many screenshots in that post. Sorry guys!

You should nuke them and then immediately attack.

Firestorm/Feuersturm, i have downloaded your music mod and it's really good,
but you forgot to put the Hell march into the .txt files.
and i suggest you add another song(i did it): Die Wacht am Rhein (it's the song in the menu of the Kaiserreich mod)

aside from that: awesome update, as always

Thanks :). I think I took that song out because it didn't fit with the rest, I cannot remember. I'll check that song out when I get home today.

@humancalculator: First, I need a nuke. Second, we need more then one. I think an all out strike against multiple targets would force their army to disintegrate.

@Mattabesta: I don't know, I might add one via event. The conditions for German surrender without a modified event are annexation if I recall correctly.

@d0nut: Sort of. It is now a stalemate really. I think they've gained one province since I established my main line of defence.