• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yikes :eek:
You have been 0wned !!!

How long will it take to get the dissent down?? 83% is insane.

Unbelievable that the GER AI would stockpile so many nukes for a knockout blow. It would have been better aimed though at the US mainland... NYC + Philadelphia + Washington + Boston = US out of the war.

What's the options for the UK player, can you return the French provinces to FRA and switch over to France, playing as Géneral Tempête de Feu? They ought to have some good IC.

Shit. The Nazis have knocked the UK out of the War. You're going to have to smash back even more, Berlin and Vienna aren't enough. Burn any large German city that hasn't fallen yet and smack the Soviets to. I suggest Munich if you haven't taken it yet. It'll slow them down. Also Find That Damn Reactor and DESTROY IT!

Buh-bye Britain. Serves him right for nuking first. ;) How long, do you think, until you find yourself at the receiving end of a few ICBMs?

This is (was?) a great read. :)

Wasn't it ICBMs that were used to hit Philadelphia?

ps UK should switch to Canada or Australia or mabye China or Japan

Wow! How did you get the ai to use nukes? 83% Dissent:eek: Fantastic. UK is out of the war. Take over Japan or China.

Ahh, you are right, I missed that. Buh-bye USA as well? :eek:
Germany still has plenty of nukes, so maybe. It is time for the airborne to hit that damn reactor.

Goodness, I've never seen such devastation caused by the AI before. Great game!
Can the two of you hold out against this well-time armageddon though?

As Modo already said, it was Britain that actually started using the damn bombs in the first place though. The Germans were far less trigger-happy it seems. ;)

Coup d'etat coming to UK soon!

You guys and German AI just made the world hell!

With draw British troops from the line and relocate them to anti partisan or 2nd line duties. Cancel all production and produce supplies to be traded with Cool so he can focus on producing factories and consumer good.

Also start playing dirty, land behind enemy lines with some front line troops. Nuke as soon as you have one. Give yourself events for extra manpower as you call up the old, weak and young to fight.

Germany is currently researching ICBMs (I think I have a screenshot of the spy screen). Britain is getting hammered by V2s now, it is unreal.

What I was hit by is what I presume to be an Intercontinental Strategic Bomber. My best guess is that it was based in Nicaragua or South America. I had no idea that they could even reach me.

We found their reactor, it was in Berlin (which is now smoldering). The lack of infra should keep it offline until we are able to capture it. Sadly, our spies say we can still sabotage German nukes, meaning those bastards have more! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Cool still wishes to retain control of his country. Troops in India, now a disorganized mess in the face of heavy Soviet advances, are about to be evacuated by my transport fleet.

Currently, revolts are being suppressed, but just. If Britain receives another nuclear attack, it would send him over the edge. I'm concerned about the threat his current state puts on the front that runs through southern France. With the dissent combat penalty, it could be catastrophic to the much of the southern front.

Surprisingly, London and Washington appear to have been spared as of now. I am truly frightened about the possibility of continued nuclear attacks on my cities from South America.

I am currently supplying Britain with supplies, but he has a stockpile of ~100,000. My stockpile is dwindling quickly, as I ship out nearly 1110 supplies / day, and I'm importing what I can from my other Allies.

Hope I answered most of your questions.

Due to what has been happening in the AAR, I will be posting another post today instead of waiting for tomorrow. :)

It is my intent to fight it out until democracy is secured or vanishes from the face of the planet. I will not (nor will the AI it seems) accept nothing less but total victory! Let us just hope that we beat them and this does not end with Washington being occupied :S.

What if the war continues past 1964?

After those nukings and the Soviets running amok its a real possibility.

How many nukes does the UK have? If any ofcourse launch them ASAP

Britain is working on obtaining another nuclear bomb, however their facilities in London are working at a slow pace due to Axis strategic bombers and British air cover is now disorganized. I have sent in most of my airforce, having given its defense top priority now.

If the war continues past 1964, I will mod my game to allow it to continue past that year. Hopefully, it does not reach that point. It is 13 years away still. Judging on what has happened over the past 12 years, I doubt there would be any nation left willing to continue past that point.

It was hard, first nuke ok, but then 4 more in a row thats a lot. I got all my IC on CG and im at around 89% or so dissent. My troops are holding at least but low on MP.
Now game will get even more challenging.

This is seriously the best AAR ever!!!! How can all that happen? Here's an AI who deserve it's name!

If you mod the game, maybe you could try to mod the Modern Scenario with the DAIM AI?