• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd love to see what would happen with a human controlled Third Reich:p

YOu know, french canadian of this era and French weren't exactly friends...But it is plausible...except for 2 things

1) English Canada would never, ever, under any cicumstance have allowed french officer to command French Canadian.
2) Wine? no wine in a french canadian army lol

Great AAR!
Could you post some screens from other theatres?
Have you released China yet? (I think you need to edit some files.)
What about Japs? And Japan?
What is the situation in Atlantic and Med?
And A-bombs? I know Cool has some nuclear reactors, doesn't he?
Thanks

Last edited:
YOu know, french canadian of this era and French weren't exactly friends...But it is plausible...except for 2 things

1) English Canada would never, ever, under any cicumstance have allowed french officer to command French Canadian.
2) Wine? no wine in a french canadian army lol

This is how it happened in my AAR. The French Canadians were happy about this, and decided to go along with it no matter how many issues may result from my logic...."

I was aware of this, that's why I added this clause. I simply couldn't cover everything plausibly. French Canadians and true France are still not exactly friends, they like to distinguish themselves from on another to this day. As for the wine part, it was for the officers from France. :p.

nice aar and evrything hope you manage to take frankfurt and the alps let's hope the german wont make a defencive line in the alps then you would be screwed, mountain+level10 forts=many dead ppl.

anyway I dowloaded daim and and played a us game in normal difficulty and it seems to be A LOT easyer, japan is basically just speed bumb and the germans are collapsg from a 2 front war, in 1942

I don't think the german are screwed enough to retreat in the Festung Alpen for now.

I had an update 30 seconds from post, and Firefox crashed. I'll rewrite it sometime later today, just do you guys know its coming :)

CBS World News - November 18th, 1948

November 18th, 1948

CBS World News

"The world today. The Columbia Broadcasting System now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBS correspondents by trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Columbia's news room here in New York. Tonight we will be reporting on the latest events in Europe and South America via London."

"This is the news as reported from London. August's major offensives cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of Axis and Allied soldiers. The following month proved to be the calm before the storm. Both sides took time to recuperate losses and reorganize for new offensives. On both sides of the front, soldiers dug in preparing for the onslaught. The Germans would be the first to attack, and their objective was to retake Kassel. The offensive was launched in late September, and by October was back in German hands."

"The Allied offensive fell upon the German forces stationed in Munster. 80 well equipped British and American divisions caught the defenders off guard, and within a week had secured all their objectives. Initially, the attacked called for a drive on Hannover, but the collapse at Kassel called for a change in plan. As the Germans moved into Kassel, they were met with the combined force of 120 Allied divisions. The enemy scattered quickly, which resulted in the yielding of several thousand prisoners in the confusion. However, the season's first snowfall appeared today, blanketing the area in a fine white coating. This means that such grand operations are not going to be sustainable by both Axis and Allied forces, as temperatures drop well below zero and cause problems with equipment. These are the last expected major operations of the year for both the Axis and Allied forces in Europe."

"British attempts to break the stalemate in northern Italy have failed. Two successive attacks on the Genoa fortifications met with some success, but an unexpected change in weather bogged down the entire attack. Two straight weeks of heavy rain turned the battlefield into a quagmire of mud and debris, and the British forces were forced to withdraw with moderate casualties."

"In South America, the situation continues to deteriorate. British soldiers have pulled back to the major ports as Bolivian and Argentinian troops relentlessly attack the Brazilian defenses. The Argentinians continue to move towards Rio di Janeiro. Major Brazilian defenses collapsed after the British withdrawal north, and signals a collapse in the South American theater of war. The British withdrawal will surely appear as abandonment by the Brazilians, and will likely have an adverse effect on relations with nations considering joining the Allied cause..."

ScreenSave285.jpg

ScreenSave287.jpg

ScreenSave288.jpg

ScreenSave290.jpg

ScreenSave291.jpg

ScreenSave293.jpg

ScreenSave295.jpg

Its looking a little like a pinball machine... lose one gain one all with manpower dwindling. Hows Germany doing?

And this is the end for the Reich...Sad to see the Ai loosing...again lol

We need a buy manpower option in HOI3, considering the losses your taking.

CBS World News - December 27th, 1948

December 27th, 1948

CBS World News

"The world today. The Columbia Broadcasting System now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBS correspondents by trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Columbia's news room here in New York. Tonight we will be reporting on the latest events in Europe and South America via London."

"The front continues to calm down as winter throws in its lot. Both German and Allied lines have halted as equipment freezes and soldiers sit in warm bunkers. The lack of major fighting creates an eerie illusion of peace. As one soldier put it '...if it were not for the occasional exchange of fire with enemy patrols, I would hardly know we were at war. It is like peace time maneuvers back in the states. The snow covers the destruction of the past year. Tank remains are barley visible...just a silhouette of snow of which the sun reflects off. My company, for the first time this year, is getting a full night's rest worth, and we only hope that Jerry decides to stay where he is too....'. However, only the troops in central Europe have the luxury of rest. In southern Europe, both the Axis and Allied armies moved their focus to the fronts around Italy."

"On December 7th, Allied troops launched an amphibious landing against the coastal Italian city of Anzio. The attack, dubbed 'Operation Avalanche', took place after a heavy assault by Allied naval guns and aircraft, which destroyed large amounts of Italian defenses and communications. The first waves of American troops overcame the light fortifications, pushing Italian units inland. By the end of the following day, their objectives had been secured and were holding a defensive ring around Anzio. A fierce counter attack by Italian forces to the north and south of Anzio was repulsed with a heavy loss of life on both sides. By the 14th, Spanish and British reinforcements were streaming into Anzio, ready to break into the Italian peninsula and force Italy out of the war. These attacks were joined by a joint American-British assault on the Grenoble Fortress, the last occupied French region. After several days of close-quarters fighting in the mountainous region, the Germans withdrew to their second defensive line running along the former Italian - French border."

ScreenSave301.jpg

ScreenSave303.jpg

ScreenSave304.jpg

**I have 33 Infantry divisions (basically, the only Infantry divisions in my army) stretching from India to Siberia. These are for future operations in the area ;). As requested earlier, I have tried to cover as much of the conflict areas as possible**

Last edited:
so, you've pushed into germany and opened a front in italy.
things are looking like they will go well, but it's gonna be a long slog.
and a future campaign in india as well? quite a lot going on!

I have a question. Once the Italian offensive is brought to a halt and connected with the French Front, will you try and launch a diversion assault into India, hoping to draw pressure off Suez and Europe?

Actually, we hope to launch it very soon. That's why we've built up there. We are hoping it will draw spare troops there and away from the Italian areas.

So you want to fight push the reich both in india and europe? That might be hard. But amusing for all the readers XD

If you ask me (thou you won't :p ) you should still concentrate on the european front. Even with an attack in india germany still seems to be very strong. If it pulls more divisions back to their homeland... it would be a shame if you were pushed back or even stopped for good.

Still: best of luck to both the US and UK!