• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well there's still the EU, and it seems that the Middle East will slowly be moderate too as the younger generation rise to displace the Fundamentalists.
I'd take a fundamentalist over a nuclear Nazi Europe and a Soviet Union whose assault on Japan can only be described as mass genocide.

I'd take a fundamentalist over a nuclear Nazi Europe and a Soviet Union whose assault on Japan can only be described as mass genocide.

I was talking about the other AAR. And yeah this AAR is depressing. I'm saying that the setting in this AAR is worse than the Japan AAR because at least in the other AAR, while still depressing from a pro-democracy standpoint, there's a Middle East slowly becoming more moderate and a all-powerful democratic EU to resist the Japanese.

And if you thought this was bad...................if my DHMDS mod ever gets finished......................your head will explode.

Last edited:
I don't know how he did it to be honest, and have broached the topic recently. He said it has been so long that he does not remember what happened. I always assumed it was a coup or something. Would explain the government shift to the right though, as I found he had post-war.

Seriously, though, how does someone forget how something like that happened? If that happened to me, I'd remember it like hell. I've never heard of the AI couping other nations.

Any chance of completing this tragic epic?
edit: just finished this AAR. It tragic to let this die. After a such an epic,brutal, horrific war. I think this is my favorite AAR. I hope democracy will free the pacific, and who knows what will happen after the pacific war ends. Perhaps democracy will come back in series of proxy wars through the world?

Last edited:
Any chance of completing this tragic epic?
edit: just finished this AAR. It tragic to let this die. After a such an epic,brutal, horrific war. I think this is my favorite AAR. I hope democracy will free the pacific, and who knows what will happen after the pacific war ends. Perhaps democracy will come back in series of proxy wars through the world?

I will never be able to continue this, the hard drive I had this on failed a few months back and I lost a massive amount of save data. Same goes with the screenshots. It is a shame life stole this from me, it was so much fun! But as I stated last year, the shift work I am doing just doesn't allow the time.

i wish the 1964 mod had more work put into it. it had promise
Well, there is someone working on a DH conversion for my mod. It looks promising: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...neteen-Sixty-Four-mod-(Democracy-s-Last-Legs)

I still log in to the 3 photobucket accounts I have once ever couple months to make sure none of the screenshots in this AAR vanish. :)

Can you still edit the posts? If no, try adding them all and putting them into an imgur album on an account.