• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, nothing was working. Selecting the fleets at harbor crashed it 3 / 4 times.

:(

Update will be up within 3 - 4 hours. I spent the past 3 hours working on the mod, which now features nice new Baltic, Poland, and Ukraine map names...to reflect German colonization and their new territory.

CBC World News – May 7th, 1961

May 7th, 1961

CBC World News

"The world today. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBC correspondents by trans-America short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Canada's news room here in Ottawa. Tonight, we report on the latest news from Europe, Asia and around the world."

"The Chicago Pact forces in Australia have continued their offensive against the Red Army. With over 1.2 million men of various nations and backgrounds, Pact forces have driven a similar number into three pockets across the continent, with two in the north and one in the south. The southern pocket, which contains roughly 800,000 Russian soldiers, is primarily held up in the city of Adelaide, and is reportedly close to surrender. The United States navy has driven off rescue attempts by the Soviet Navy, and has forced the Soviets to abandon resupply efforts."

"The speed of the advance has caught even the CP Commanders by surprised, and has beaten even the most aggressive estimates. In just under two months, over 100 Soviet divisions have been either captured, destroyed, or forced into isolate pockets. Such a defeat will surely be devastating to combined strength the Red Army can bear from hence forth, and some are calling it the turning point in the war."

"The Soviets have attacked the last remaining urban center in Japan with a nuclear device. The attack appears to have been revenge for the large-scale CP nuclear attack on many Soviet cities, with millions of lives having been lost on both sides. Japanese aircover had been greatly reduced due to the increased air presence required in Australia for the offensive there to succeed, and has led some Japanese to believe that the Americans put greater value on the lives of the Australians over the Japanese."

ScreenSave511.jpg

ScreenSave513.jpg

ScreenSave514.jpg

ScreenSave516.jpg

ScreenSave518.jpg

**Victory is almost mine! And how the f**k did they get another nuclear bomb? I've been pounding that place every chance I get!**

Last edited:
Poor Japan, if only Godzilla was there to take care of the reds :D, but nice job in Australia.
100 Divisions almost destroyed, a turning point in the war for sure!

*imagines Godzilla yelling phrases like Liberty Prime*

Would be funner if it was that, but in some crazy Japanese words.

With how many nukes went off there, there must be Godzilla in the works eh? Maybe he is laying low till he can attack his makers :p

They still get 1 every year (360 days) even at lvl 1 average. :wacko:

Would be funner if it was that, but in some crazy Japanese words.

With how many nukes went off there, there must be Godzilla in the works eh? Maybe he is laying low till he can attack his makers :p

Beware 'cause our good old Godzy won't come all alone.
Mothra will surely come also. :D

Tally Ho!

just epic :D
hope you don't mind me using a quote from the previous post in my sig
victory in Australia seems to be imminent (which seemed to be the prevailing priority when you consulted us, right? :D) how's the situation on the ground in japan looking?

Damn, Japan nuked again?

Beria is cramping my Japan!

The more Soviet divisions you take out the faster the game will run.

I like that solution. Kill em and save the game ! :p

just epic :D
hope you don't mind me using a quote from the previous post in my sig
victory in Australia seems to be imminent (which seemed to be the prevailing priority when you consulted us, right? :D) how's the situation on the ground in japan looking?

Japan is sketchy :(
And as for your sig, I don't mind. I find it hilarious every time I read it myself :p

100 Divisions close to surrender?
Great work! And without a nuke in the combat zone, right?

Maybe it's time for some further offensive planning?

Yep, no nukes on Aussieland. As for further offensive, the Japanese front is coming close to collapse. I need to send reinforcments there, and then maybe some to the Philippines (now led by Douglas MacArthur) to stop the Reds there.

if you play it right you can wipe out close top a third of the soviet army, provided there are no evacs on the soviet part and you can wrap up australia fast enough. that will leave them vulnerable for a strike in korea and maybe vietnam as well. that whole area around around vietnam includes lots of mountains and forest and some hills. great for a defensive line. possibly better than korea since you can breakout onto nearby plains if you have enough divs. but it means you have to commit more men and divs...