• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
did that fleet have any transports in it? in the seas around it? increase you patrols around those waters and make sure you have at least 1 or 2 older carriers in case of an emergency. they might try a preemtive invasion of the americas that would be unstoppable with all your troops in the pacific.

and does the red army REALLY have one third of its army in japan?

Yeah. I'll admit, I use nofog before I update. They have 100 divisions on Japan. Me and Japan are barely holding them back. I am trying to buy the Japanese time to reinforce their nuke-damaged divisions.

I just checked in nofog, and you are right. It is only ~1/5 to 1/6

Who is the Old Bloke who is HoS of Canada ? I don't recognize him ...

And who is the HoG ... I don't recognize him either ...

Who is the Old Bloke who is HoS of Canada ? I don't recognize him ...

And who is the HoG ... I don't recognize him either ...

I knew someone would ask this, so I took screenshots.

To the right, is J. L. Isley

To the left, is Sir Lyman Poore Duff

The last one may or may not be the founder of Duff beer from the Simpsons :rofl:

I have never heard of them either.

I knew someone would ask this, so I took screenshots.

To the right, is J. L. Isley

To the left, is Sir Lyman Poore Duff

The last one may or may not be the founder of Duff beer from the Simpsons :rofl:

I have never heard of them either.

Well they must be there for a reason if it is the DAIM AI.

BTW, would you be able to send me the flag and shield files for Canada ? I want it ... badly ...

Sure thing, and to anyone else that wants it, here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J7F7ZYSO

And the British one:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GRVBXTNT

I might add the lightning bolt to the center, I'm not sure

Like this I suppose.

UK2.png

Last edited:
If you can find those blasted Soviet Carriers in their port, a good ol' nuke or maybe even port strike may put them out of action for some months.

Hooray !

Thanks for the Canadian Flag. Replaced the KR flag with it.

By the way, are you going to have a scenario for AoD for the continuation of this game ? Would you be posting it ?

The new scenario I make will be from something close to scratch, so I suppose I can do something like that.

Yay! I have a Hoth division eh? How'd they get to earth? Rebel scum!
edit: Kaiser, that's an infantry division ;)

The Soviets must be getting low on ships, but the war of naval attrition has left both out fleets small. I remember back to the invasion of Europe, when I used to talk of fleet sizes in the 20s and 30s...oh those were the days.

They keep moving their fleet, from India to China to Northern Asia.

edit: British flag: With or without the bolt?

UKShield.jpg

or

BLShield.jpg

Last edited:
Without!

What I was thinking - Someone asked for it so I put it up anyway.

Very well, you get off the hook this time.

And who will take the Queen's place in government for Britain now?

Another member of the family? I can't see the British willing to give up the monarchy just yet. Maybe put Edward VIII back on the throne? Crown Princess, Queen Margaret - i don't know if she would have taken but it might work. Two competing crowns would be appropriate in this context

Looks like I'll have some research to do. I guess in this timeline too, your sig doesn't fit the truth :rofl: