• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED."

"COMMUNISM IS A TEMPORARY SETBACK ON THE ROAD TO FREEDOM."

More here.

We must hold Australia! Drive along the coast and push them into the Outback where they'll starve like the damn bastard rats they are.

Even better if we can time the offensive with a mass nuclear volley. How many nukes do we have?

the post above me but in the year 1964 i beleive.

To Die on One's Feet
that sounds good- i guess "against all odds" has been taken, but maybe something like "Democracy's Defiance" or "Destroyed but not Defeated"
EDIT: "Democracy's Sword", "The Darkest of Nightmares"

Last edited:
What about:

Terra est omnis divisia in partes tres

Terra is widely divided into three parts. Original by Julius Caesar in "de bello gallico" - "Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres"

I also like "Dusk of Democracy - Fighting the Nightfall"

I like to see the BBC broadcasting further. I mentioned this way of writing in this AAR first. Beneath the amazing storyline and gameplay it is one of the three main factors which makes this AAR so unique.

okay, some titles:
I will survive!:cool:
The Bastion of Freedom
On the forgotten shelves
stars and stripes... forever?
the Impossible Dream(or To Fight the Unbeatable Foe)
The Nightmare Years;)

also, if sectorknight21 had not already taken it, The Strenght to Go On would be awesome.

I say the title should be:

Oranges and Lemons, The End Of The Bells At St Clements

Who can tell me why?

What about:

Terra est omnis divisia in partes tres

Terra is widely divided into three parts. Original by Julius Caesar in "de bello gallico" - "Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres"

I also like "Dusk of Democracy - Fighting the Nightfall"

I like to see the BBC broadcasting further. I mentioned this way of writing in this AAR first. Beneath the amazing storyline and gameplay it is one of the three main factors which makes this AAR so unique.

I will be touching on some more global things once again, I usually reserve those for when the gameplay slows down.

So many good suggestions from everyone. It will be a hard choice for me to make, as the title can sometimes be just as important as the AAR itself.

I will be updating again today, I am not just sure when. It will be within 6 hours, that is for sure :p

The Wrath of the Gods

How about Götterdämmerung? :p

or
  • There are no endings, only new beginnings
  • Come hell or high water
  • Here we go again...
  • Surrender is not an option
  • Uhm...well, I made a list and this is all I could come up with so far

Those are all I could come up with on my own, to add to my part in the discussion

Last edited:
I say the title should be:

Oranges and Lemons, The End Of The Bells At St Clements

Who can tell me why?

because

here comes a chopper to CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD!
nice 1984 reference, midge. they have that whole 'oceania has always been at war' thing going on after all :)

My entry:
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds"

Last edited:
Awesome AAR!

I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. I literally signed up just so I could subscribe to this AAR!

This is definitely one of the best AARs I've read yet. All the desperation and hopelessness just adds to the suspense. And that is quite a ruthless AI!

Here are two of my entries for part 2 title. I made them in a hurry so they're probably not very good :p And my apologies if someone said a similar title previously, I didn't read all the previous suggestions.

"From The Ashes" - since we know, in the end, Democracy will prevail
"Athena's Revenge" - going back to Ancient Greece, the birthplace of democracy. Democracy strikes back and administers justice! Alternatively, look at it from the point of view of Athena Nike, the goddess of victory. (Besides, let's be honest. Right about now you will need divine intervention to win :p)

Just kidding, I know we will win in the end! Keep up the amazing work.

I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. I literally signed up just so I could subscribe to this AAR!

This is definitely one of the best AARs I've read yet. All the desperation and hopelessness just adds to the suspense. And that is quite a ruthless AI!

Here are two of my entries for part 2 title. I made them in a hurry so they're probably not very good :p And my apologies if someone said a similar title previously, I didn't read all the previous suggestions.

"From The Ashes" - since we know, in the end, Democracy will prevail
"Athena's Revenge" - going back to Ancient Greece, the birthplace of democracy. Democracy strikes back and administers justice! Alternatively, look at it from the point of view of Athena Nike, the goddess of victory. (Besides, let's be honest. Right about now you will need divine intervention to win :p)

Just kidding, I know we will win in the end! Keep up the amazing work.

Well hi there, and welcome. Pretty good entries there, I kind of like Athena's Revenge. Sometimes it does seem that I need divine intervention to win. But then again, I have not had foreign soldiers step foot on my soil yet, so I guess things have not gone totally bad yet.