• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The guy deserves it for passing through level 10 forts.

He sure does

ps Hope Britain gets some troops bac on the continent soon :)

WOW, 33 days without a mod that makes the battles longer. That was the biggest, meanest and most bloody fight ever seen in this game. :O

Boooo, stop stealing my cookie distrabution rights. I demand that my Cookie is seen as the highest honour. But seriously incredible work guys.

Cool and Fire will be soon drowned in cookies if they keep updating...

CBS World News - July 28th, 1947

July 28th, 1947

CBS World News

"The world today. The Columbia Broadcasting System now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBS correspondents by trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Columbia's news room here in New York. Tonight, the latest events as broadcasted from London."

"This is London. The Allied success in Normandy have sent German units retreating in every direction. The Allied have taken control of the Channel port of Cherbourg, and Avranches has fallen as British divisions move against Angers. Le Havre has fallen, along with Argentan, as American units moved towards Paris and Germany. German units are attempting to form a defensive line north of Paris, where fortifications were built prior to the Allied invasion. However, as Allied armies advance to the East and West of Paris, it is likely that Germany will be forced to abandon these strong positions, or risk encirclement. There are reports that some commanders believe the war to be over by December, however such reports are unconfirmed and only rumors."

"Allied forces in Britain continue to pour across the Channel to reinforce the Allied armies in France. 50 divisions are eager to participate in the collapse of Germany."

ScreenSave144.jpg

ScreenSave145.jpg

ScreenSave146.jpg

ScreenSave147.jpg

**After Caen was taken, ~160 divisions lay in Portsmouth. By July 28th, ~100 of these had been shipped to France. Also, please note that Lord Strange's Cookie of British Excellence is the cookie of highest honor**

Excellent work. Let victory be yours for perseverence and skill.

Nice work, hopefully you can cut off the escape route of those divisions in Brittany and take Paris before the Germans really get into gear ...

I'm surprised Cool didn't do any war cries this time :D Anyway, good job man.

And the Anglo-American invasion continues to roll-on! And within striking distance of Paris too! Looks like Overlord has proved an initial success. Now, if you can push the Jerries back across the Seine, encircle Brittany, then you can destroy those units, liberate Paris and make a quick ordered push to Siegfried Line and Germany Proper...anyone else thinking race to Berlin?

~Hawk

CBS World News - August 3rd, 1947

August 3rd, 1947

CBS World News

"The world today. The Columbia Broadcasting System now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBS correspondents by trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Columbia's news room here in New York. Tonight, the latest events as broadcasted from London."

"This is London. Paris has been liberated. This comes after a general retreat order in northern France was issued by German Field Marshal Erwin Rommel after Allied armies took Amiens and Orleans. As units withdrew from Paris towards Germany, British armies cut off 15 German and Hungarian divisions in Brest. The Germans attempted to breakout of the pocket, but failed. It is expected that the America 6th army will seize Brest later this week."

"The American 1st, 2nd and 3rd Armies continue to advance towards Germany at an unprecedented pace, as the American 4th army supports the British advance to the south. American units have taken the Channel port of Calais, and have pushed the Germans from their defensive position at Lille. Our correspondent in France, Tommy Fourever, reports on the front."

"...everything is rushing in haste. The roads teem with reinforcements from Britain, eager to participate in the downfall of the Nazi war machine. Everywhere, people are in a hurry, rustling about. Headquarters rarely remain in one position for longer then a few days. German and American soldiers alike are stunned at the speed of the advance. Many soldiers haven't slept since they landed on the beaches. The men in Patton's 1st army have had 1 days worth of sleep in the past week. However astonishing the advances are, men without rest may make mistakes that cost lives. Eventually, the advance will have to slow down to allow material to catch up, and for men to rest up. As Commander Feuersturm told me, 'the quicker our men realize we cannot simply 'walk to Berlin', the better it will be for our forces'....."

"With the support of the Vichy regime in southern France, German panzer divisions are forming up to take on the British spearheads. It is expected that France will be liberated by October."

ScreenSave150.jpg

ScreenSave154.jpg

ScreenSave158.jpg

ScreenSave160.jpg

**I have 193 divisions in France, combined with ~40 British divisions.**

Last edited:
Post-war? Mighty optimistic aren't we?
Primary focus is to defeat Germany at the moment. We still got Germany, Switzerland, Argentina, Portugal, Italy, Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and their armies to deal with.

Anyone else worrying about Wacht-am-Volga, the final German offensive to keep the Allies out of Russia? :p

I see a German armor division in Vichy. Is it just granting military access, or is it a part of the evil Axis? :D

If you can advance at least to capture Berlin, I think the Soviets might use this as their chance to recapture the Motherland :D Yay for Red Wave!