• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hopefully, the Cold War in the future never escalates to that. I don't know if the Soviets have a nuclear weapons project, but I am sure that Germany has got back on her feet. Nuclear war on a large scale would be devastating to my country.

I am in the process of rebuilding mine.

First thing that needs to be done. KILL NICARAGUA!!!!

Germans have the means to drop nukes from the airfield.

Not really a concern anymore...as they have ICBMs and airfields from Argentina.

However, both of them will eventually pay for their collaborations with Germany.

In due time, A-H, in due time.... :D

Hopefully, the Cold War in the future never escalates to that. I don't know if the Soviets have a nuclear weapons project, but I am sure that Germany has got back on her feet. Nuclear war on a large scale would be devastating to my country.

I am in the process of rebuilding mine.

Oh, this wouldn't be Democrarcy's Last Legs if the AI didn't at some point in the future decide to nuke the US a second time just for the sake of it. :p
Anyway, only you can save mankind from a new Dark Age of Nazi rule and/or nuclear starvation, so make the best of it! :D

I love the smell of radiation in the morning
Napalm smells better

Well, where napalm is a lovingly prepared product personally delivered by people who still care about how they serve justice to their enemies, radiation is basically the fast food for the masses. So I also would expect napalm to taste better. :rofl:

I know someone asked for a South American picture, so I will post it here in a minute.

I will defend democracy and restore order to the world! Just don't let ol' Jerry find out....

South America (no changes done yet...should I make any?)

SouthAmerica.jpg

Last edited:
Paraguay and Uruguay are interesting situations.

Paraguay is an 'indian' country, with its own language seperate from spanish dominant, and its own ethnic group. They are contentious, and fought a long war over a century prior against argentina, brazil and urugay simultaneously with a shocking degree of success. Any occupation of paraguay would be just that, a military occupation.

Uruguay, though.. Uruguay was a compromise nation between Brazil and Argentina; both claimed the land for themselves, Brazil by nature of being the largest nation on the continent, and Argentina as it was a platine republic of spanish speakers. With brazil gone, there'd be nothing to stand between long-standing argentine ambitions on defenceless uruguay and annexation.

Must be the Marine in me.

Folks talk about how scary Argentina looks and all I can think is

"Look at that nice long, long, long coastline... Inchon time baby."

Let's rebuild the Marine Corp and do a Amphib landing... Or 50! :cool:

Bait them with a landing in the north, then cut off the middle. :D

I say liberate Brazil, and divide Argentinia between them, Uruguay and Chile.

Argentina looks funny. You should give them whole of PAraguay (that prov from Bolivia too!) and Uruguay, coulpe of border provs from Brazil, and release Brazil as Argentinian puppet.

I bet that the same second you dow Germany or opposite some 8 nukes will hit you, ending this AAR in axis victory.

ONLY IF he DoWs a country allied to them ;)

Who knows with a Peronist government eh?:eek:

I know someone asked for a South American picture, so I will post it here in a minute.

I will defend democracy and restore order to the world! Just don't let ol' Jerry find out....

South America (no changes done yet...should I make any?)

(pic)

I'd say Brazil needs to be a rump puppet. Simply too much for Argentina to directly annex all of it.