• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Delex's point is logically correct but morally repugnant.

Which is pretty clever of him ;)

OMG Delex is a balkan natzee:eek:

This AAR is so great and i dont even play HOI2... You should install Cool as commander of Canada.
Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
George Santayana.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.
Karl Marx

Delex is right, for the greater good of the world one power must rise above all others and virtually stop all wars with sheer power! :cool:

I'm sure the Germans would say that at the wartrials they arranged for DeGaulle and the other guys. And indeed, where the hell is Monty?! Our heroic desert (or now the hiding sewer) rat! At least Rommel wants to know where his great counterpart has gone to congratulate him for a job well done. :rofl:

rule_them_all-Learn geography, not even half of Slovenia is in the Balkans (Nor do I live in the part which is Balkan). I could report this as an isult if I wanted.
yeah, the funny thing is that you insult everybody here on a daily basis.
and i don't know how being "balkanian" can be an insult for you, unless you are some kind of racist. which I think you are.

Is there still time to make my Africa Proposal? Sorry for not commenting in awhile, been busy (with the same type of study you're working on yourself, i think :D)

Civil Eng. Tech? If so then yes :)
I still have not had time to code the territory transfers of Africa. Given that there is no combat on most of the planet anymore, it seems not too destructive to gameplay. So yes, I still am technically accepting ideas on Africa, even though I have a pretty good idea of how it will be split.

OMG Delex is a balkan natzee
You guys should know better, direct insults such as this are against forum rules.
yeah, the funny thing is that you insult everybody here on a daily basis.
and i don't know how being "balkanian" can be an insult for you, unless you are some kind of racist. which I think you are.
I think outright calling someone a Nazi is a bad idea.

I will ask of everyone right now to refrain from using personal insults on people. If you want to do that, do it via PM. All of you are my fans, and I wish that nobody gets alienated in this thread.

Also, rule_them_all, please don't bait people on this thread. Regardless of whether or not he is a racist is redundant, as long as he refrains from insulting people directly, he is allows to have his own personal rights, which includes freedom of belief. For the most part, for a 100 page thread you guys have been very good at adhering to forum rules.

And indeed, where the hell is Monty?! Our heroic desert (or now the hiding sewer) rat! At least Rommel wants to know where his great counterpart has gone to congratulate him for a job well done.

Monty? Held in jail at the moment and awaiting trial. Oddly enough, Field Marshal Alexander fared better. He switched sides after Britain went Axis, and he and 5 or so divisions remained under my command (that was bizarre). It appears he will live the rest of his days in the USA.

I had the Axis report all edited up (Frigidmagi sent me a great speech for Germany, and I was correcting some grammatical issues - You guys will enjoy this one if you are Axis rooters.). Then, as happened with the last long speech I was about to post many months ago, it crashed, throwing it all out the window.

@Storm501 & OAM: Nice to see you guys again :)

@TRP: Got the PM, and funny post :rofl: Yeah, sucks to be them! I wonder how Paranoid the US people will be.

You should install Cool as commander of Canada.
I don't want to see Canada flock to the Axis sphere and stab me in the back...like Britain did. I need not remind the readers of how disastrous that was (to my armies and my sanity) again.

Well, I'm in a general engineering for now, designed to prepare me for the U of I.

Anywho here is my suggestion.

Most of the discussion has been covered, so I'll just go over what is different about mine, Portugal :D

Why give Portugal so much? They're better off then most of the other nations in the running. The small areas that were British in West Africa are to compliment their naval bases in the area, as they were so vital. (It is suppost to only be former British/Spanish stuff+Liberia there, anything else is a mistake on my part).

The Congo is feel is too big to give to Germany or Flanders, so Portugal gets it too.

Also the Madigascar Plan is in effect.

George Santayana.

Karl Marx

And? The AAR is great despite that phrases.

Do you need me to resend it?

I have it in my PM, I just have go to through and edit it again. I think I will start doing these in MS Word again.

I don't know why, Firefox has been crashing more recently. That ever happen to you guys?

Originally Posted by rule_them_all
Originally Posted by Kolibrii
This AAR is so great and i dont even play HOI2... You should install Cool as commander of Canada.
George Santayana.

Karl Marx

Those quotes made my day. :rofl: Funny that I seem to be the only one so far who found that hilarious, though. Well, firestorm is excused, of course. ;)

I will ask of everyone right now to refrain from using personal insults on people. If you want to do that, do it via PM. All of you are my fans, and I wish that nobody gets alienated in this thread.

Yeah, please, everybody, don't derail such an engaging AAR-thread. That's basically criminal. :mad:

You guys will enjoy this one if you are Axis rooters.

Who would be mad enough to still root for the Axis in this AAR? ;)

Funny that I seem to be the only one so far who found that hilarious, though. Well, firestorm is excused, of course.

:rofl:

Who would be mad enough to still root for the Axis in this AAR?

You would be surprised!

As of now, I have finished my Physics crap and am now onto working on tackling that update.

Again.

:)

Reich News Broadcasting – October 30th, 1955

October 30th, 1955

Reich News Broadcasting

"Good Evening. Some days ago, the wheels of justice began to turn in the French locale of Versailles. Once, it was a scene of hideous humiliation as the plutocrats of the Allied States tore apart our near-helpless state with the aid of scheming Jews and greedy traitors. Now, in the name of a united Europe, Versailles will overcome its decadence and greed-ridden past and become the center of justice and righteous law."

"The charged, there are too many to read in one report. Winston Churchill, the grand architect of war against the German Volk's quest for justice, was brought to the stands, as well as his American and British jockeys. Aside from leading a war of terror, these men led a brutal campaign of suppression after the British people attempted to overthrown Churchill's corrupt government and bring peace to their nation. Their contempt for the lawful authority of the people of their nation was a vile and criminal act that stains their nation's history. And what of Charles De Gaul, the grand terrorist and anarchist himself? As our listeners know, this man ignored international law to bring about a campaign of terror and rebellion only to further his desire to take command of the French state for himself."

"We will not read the charges, for they are self evident. Does not every German family count loses? Are not the majority of our historic cities and homes rubble? Is it not true that the atomics of the Allies have poisoned the very soils and waters of the Fatherland? Can not the people of Moscow themselves tell tales of woe and horror at the hands of the Allies insane campaign of atomic genocide? Were we not forced to take up arms in the name of Europe to stay the very forces of extinction?"

"England was driven to the brink of ruin in the name of Churchill's mad obsession. How many French needlessly died for De Gauls pride and ambition? Whole peoples have been brought to the brink of ruin just to satisfy the interest of a small cabal of greedy men for profit and power. And only the unstinting sacrifices of Germany and her allies made in the name of Europe have saved the world from their mad vision. Any school child could point this out."

"With their guilt undeniable, it remains only to see the full extent of their madness as the evidence is brought out in the open for all to see. Their crimes against peace, against justice, against the people of Europe, will all be tried for. It is truly in the name of all Europe, and not just Germany, that these trials progress."

"For the most part, the defendants know their guilt and know that divine punishment await them, for their manifold crimes against the common man. As a result, they appeared subdued and silent. It became clear, over time, that a madness had crept over the Americans during the war. It should be noted that Americans have never been the stablest, or sanest, of people in the civilized world. More than one noted scientist has suggested that the unnatural living conditions and society of America has driven the psyche and mind of the average American, leaving him prone to mania, hysterical bouts of violence, and frenzied pointless actions. Such is the reaction of ordinary men, being forced to live against God's will and be nothing but slaves to uncaring, profit grubbing, masters. One only need look at their recent civil war to see collective actions of madness and despair."

"Sadly, the October courtroom of Versailles was to have it's dignity assaulted by another such act the kind of act for which Americans are infamous, and why civilized men and nations spurn their company. General Patton, his mind doubtlessly unhinged by a combination of nerves, guilt, and melancholy, subjected the court to an incoherent and mad rambling rant that only ended when his guards - fearing for his health and sanity - sedated him and took him to the hospital. He was declared to have suffered a breakdown, and will be kept under close watch. As one could guess, a secondary trail will be required to decide as to whether or not Patton is mentally competent to stand trail for his actions, specifically of those committed during the cruel and brutal invasion of Europe."

"As to the character of the criminal regime in America, that it would go so far has to send a mad man to raven and destroy among the innocent suffering people of Europe is an insult. That Rogue state that stands in defiance yet of all that is good, natural and just. In full rebellion against International Law, it shelters the war criminals and the leaders of genocide. Thus we must all stand watchfully on guard against it's mad schemes and ambitions. In the name of Europe we must not relax our watch, or stand down our guard."

GermanFlag2.jpg

**Yes, I will be getting onto the gameplay updates soon, I just felt like this was an important political event, in a world where military updates are now far and few between. Frigidmagi wrote this, I just needed to make some minor grammar changes to make it easier to read and understand what he meant. So give him yet another deserving round of applause**

Last edited: