• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, I forgot about the dissent for a moment. :rofl:

The Great Lake Area doesn't look much better, to be honest. Partisans to the west, confederate spearheads at the doors of Chicago and Detroit to the south and your encircled troops to the east. :D

Where did you ferry your Asian troops to? California has nearly taken the entire West Coast and it may be impossible to defend Seattle with your first load of arriving troops.

Ah, another question: Where is your nuclear reactor and how well defended is it?
Anyway, good luck. :)

Ah, another question: Where is your nuclear reactor and how well defended is it?

Denver and i think that it already fell to the Texans under Cool.

I was supportive of the all-but-unheard of ai victory until cool's betrayal; then I rallied to the colours. With the Confederates on the scene for the second time in about four score and seven, however, I have to redirect my allegiance once more to the AI. ;)

BBC Home and Forces Program – November 14th, 1953

November 14th, 1953

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. United States troops are hard pressed to hold their position in the face of a massive offensive launched by the Confederate armies that has occupied much of the east coast. Chicago, the largest industrial center of the American war effort, has been cut off, however it is being supplied by the air. Despite a minor counter-attack made by the encircled troops trapped by the offensive, Washington remains in Confederate hands."

"Texan armies, backed by Soviet support under the 'Oil for Supplies, Assistance and Support Agreement (OSASA)', have managed to defeat the American garrison at Denver and have secured the nuclear facilities in the area. It is reported that American forces have abandoned any attempts at retaking the facilities and are withdrawing north. Much of the central US has been occupied by the Texan forces, while the west has been so far left to the hands of the Californian splinter forces."

"Venezuela, a long time neutral nation of the world conflicts, has been rocked by civil unrest recently. Military forces have staged a coup, overthrowing the previous government and enforcing martial law The left-wing rebellion has sparked condemnation from much of the international community, which protests the actions and is pushing for the return of the previous government. No reason for the coup has been given."

ScreenSave60.jpg

ScreenSave62.jpg

ScreenSave64.jpg

ScreenSave65.jpg

ScreenSave66.jpg

**Bloody hell. Well my front is quite messy about now :p. The lower my dissent gets, the easier it becomes to fight partisans and these bloody rebel governments that claim my lands!**

Last edited:
Ah, I forgot about the dissent for a moment. :rofl:

The Great Lake Area doesn't look much better, to be honest. Partisans to the west, confederate spearheads at the doors of Chicago and Detroit to the south and your encircled troops to the east. :D

Where did you ferry your Asian troops to? California has nearly taken the entire West Coast and it may be impossible to defend Seattle with your first load of arriving troops.

The dissent is a real pain. My Asian troops? Still sitting in Shanghai as my limited transport capacity goes to ferry them over. I cannot stage a landing in California...as my unstable supply link to the sea would eave such an operation in danger. They will arrive along the east coast when they do.

My nuclear reactors? See the update :(

Any captured reactor goes into the nation's build-que. Which means I effectively lose them....

It's time to take over the CSA and prepare for an epic showdown with Texas and California.

Yeah, the reactors weren't really significant anyway. It's a civil war after all. Whoever uses a nuke on his own soil to destroy a IC/manpower-province will only regret it later and there are so few troops around that you couldn't hope to nuke more than one or two divisions at once, which would have been an enormous waste.

And Texas won't get any nuclear construction done until after the mess is over, anyway. That reminds me - are captured reactors cheaper to build or something? I never got the point of that feature.

The lower my dissent gets, the easier it becomes to fight partisans and these bloody rebel governments that claim my lands!

You mean there's a noticeable difference between 54% dissent and 46% dissent? :D

You mean there's a noticeable difference between 54% dissent and 46% dissent? :D

Actually, yes.

Europe borders are in the process of being written up. I have a error somewhere I am trying to find. Until I figure out where / why that is, they remain the way they are :(.

sorry, i can'tsee you winning(or even surviving) this one:(

I have a question about the state of affairs in America right now. The U.S. is at war with California, Texas, and the Confederates. Are those three at war with one another as well? Are all your alliances broken?

Lastly good luck you should be able to win if you get all your armies together and maybe find a TAC or two.

I have a question about the state of affairs in America right now. The U.S. is at war with California, Texas, and the Confederates. Are those three at war with one another as well? Are all your alliances broken?

Lastly good luck you should be able to win if you get all your armies together and maybe find a TAC or two.

Yes to all of your questions.

And I have not TACs or CAS left. However, I do have a squad of naval bombers that are acting as Tacts for the timing being.

I am working on an update at the moment :)

BBC Home and Forces Program – November 26th, 1953

November 26th, 1953

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. United States forces have launched several localized counter-attacks and have managed to form a fluid front across much of the eastern conflict zones. It is reported that several Confederate divisions are withdrawing to more tenable defensive locations for the winter."

"Texas forces, under command of Commander Cool, have begun several attacks aimed at taking the American industrial center of Chicago, as well as a large attack against Confederate troops in the mid-east. Confederate divisions are reeling from attacks that threaten to cut their front in two, with an advancing US to the north, and an aggressive Texas to the south west."

"The battles in Asia continue to rage as American forces continue their withdrawal from Chinese territory. The Soviets have been putting increasing pressure on the far western territories, with the aims of taking the industrial centers that lie below it. So far, however, no major breakthrough has occurred."

ScreenSave67.jpg

ScreenSave69.jpg

ScreenSave71.jpg

ScreenSave73.jpg

**Some change in luck, finally. Three divisions landed on the east coast just in time.**