• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
what a crazy shit is this..
@cool keep on fighting, u are doing a great job managing your destroyed country. this is so crazy.. :eek::rolleyes:

Could you maybe post some pics of larger areas, to see the situation around the world.. id like to see japan an china and how ussr is looking right now.. and maybe south america..

good night and good luck!

Great AAR, one of the best i've read :) Could you show us a map of asia in your next update to see how things are going there? Are the chinese and korean forces holding or have they been defeated by the soviets?
Looking forward to your next update :D

@Modo: As far as we can tell, the Soviets are lagging behind on nuclear development. Our spies say they cannot destroy any nuclear devices, which means there are none to destroy at the present moment.

@frigidmagi: I don't think their divisions in Denmark are going anywhere anytime soon. ~20 divisions in Copenhagen, and ~25 north of Kiel. As it stands in March, the Chinese are throwing out tons of divisions. It is about on par with the Soviet buildup in northern China.

@Storm501: Yeah, and I don't think the Russian people would have any problem joining their army. Moscow was nuked by Britain, and I don't think they will forget that anytime soon. Bad public relations right there. As for manpower, my situation is just about as bad as Germany's. in excess of 200mp required for total reinforcement, and with winter attrition this number will only decrease slightly I think.

@etepete: Sure I can, but you won't see it for a few updates. The game is currently into March 1952, and things are just beginning to thaw.

@Xzaivan: The South Korean are holding! :D

--

Okay, so any requests for specific screenshots? (They will appear when this thread reaches March 1952)
So far its:

Asia (China / Japan / Korea / Soviet Front)
South America

Could you show a list of the Axis nations and mabye som maps too.

I remember you said that you thought the Germans nuked you from a base in Central America so there mus be quite a few Axis members not yet mentioned

Could you show a list of the Axis nations and mabye som maps too.

I remember you said that you thought the Germans nuked you from a base in Central America so there mus be quite a few Axis members not yet mentioned
The south american fascisti are probably moving up there. IIRC they are arg, per, and bol.

Too bad about the nuclear attacks :(

What are the ICs of the main players?

UK is on a good way the Successful Coup d'Etat event. That could actuall help, couldn't it?

Axis
Germany
Sweden
Slovakia
Italy
Romania
Hungary
Bulgaria
Croatia
Argentina
Switzerland
Portugal
Nicaragua
Bolivia
Peru

As for IC, I will tell you guys after I load up the game next.

Yeah, I can go get that done.

I just noticed from Tommy4ever that the ACA (AARland Choice AwAARd) is up again.
Get voting!

There are several categories for each game. Polls close May 1st.

CBS World News - September 28th, 1951

September 28th, 1951

CBS World News

"The world today. The Columbia Broadcasting System now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBS correspondents by trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Columbia's news room here in New York. Tonight we will be reporting on the latest military events from Europe."

"This is Paris. The waters just west of France were alive today and full of combat when the German navy was intercepted by the American carrier group operating in the area. On the 21st, American scout aircraft spotted the large German fleet of about 10 carriers off the coast of France. Shortly after, several waves of German aircraft attacked the American fleet, this beginning the battle."

"The German naval aircraft, however, were few in numbers. The German fleet was heading back to German naval ports after conducting several raids in the Atlantic and two raids on Spanish ports. This left the aircraft with little munitions, little fuel, and east prey for American aircraft."

"Though no specifics have been confirmed, it is estimated that Germany lost 9 aircraft carriers and 3 battleships. American losses were negligible"

ScreenSave77.jpg

ScreenSave78.jpg

ScreenSave80.jpg

ScreenSave81.jpg

ScreenSave84.jpg

**Just a small update today. For those specific requests for screenshots, I will be including those before (or the post after) the March 1952 update. Don't worry, I didn't forget :)**

Last edited:
Thats a shame about the German carriers, but you are assured naval dominance now! No country can shrug those losses.

They still have enough to pack a punch. I'm lucky I caught them with no organization. Their superior Carrier level really is a pain. They still have a pack of 13 operating in the Mid-Atlantic that I am going to have to engage. Lets just say I'm not looking forward to that....

What does actually happen when you reach 100 dissent?

guess Cool is going to find out soon anyway :p

nice wrok sinking those carriers, when is your next nuke due?

Do you notice a trend of the Germans building more carriers? Because they still would have safe ports to put them: Leningrad, Tallinn. I hope they dont lose faith because it seems that the vast difference in technology could really hurt you!

Are they using the Gotha yet? How are their TACs?

Nice work with the carriers and subs.

I hope the US reactor is in either Alaska or North Dakota.

Do you notice a trend of the Germans building more carriers? Because they still would have safe ports to put them: Leningrad, Tallinn. I hope they dont lose faith because it seems that the vast difference in technology could really hurt you!

Are they using the Gotha yet? How are their TACs?

Yes, they are hitting me with tacts. Mainly the southern states, but it has not become a serious issue. They hit my oilfields once or twice, but have left much of my mainland alone. they've been focusing on Britain and the front lines.

My reactors are in central USA. Where exactly, I will tell you guys when I load it up later.

So when is the American beast gonna finish off Germany? :p

More in line, is when is Scotland gonna declare independence?

Good luck though. If Germany ever uses them on your troops, you are screwed.

Next nuke is due in the spring, to answer Tommy's question.

As for 100%, uh, your country comes to a deadstop? I don't know. He is close though.

AI does not use nukes on troops as far as I am aware. But I've been wrong about the AI and nukes so far. Britain is a glowing green example of this....

Having experimented with maxing dissent in a game, I can say that basically revolts hit with massive frequency, and you lose all IC except for 5 or so (consumer goods demand falls as well, though, so recovery isn't impossible, I believe). This was as the U.S, dunno if Britain is different. Also, unpatched HoI vanilla, so it may have changed.

As a new member who's been reading for a while, great AAR!