• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why Kennedy? Why? Nixon is kewl...

watchmen+-+nixon.jpg

So the soviet offensive in Australia has been contained, impressive!
Btw Marshall is still the CoS in 1960?

I guess it would appear so. I have not had any real burning desire to mod the game with only a year of gameplay left before I start the actual mod.

Nixon can come back as a floating head :p

Well, I hope your optimism isn't unfounded and that really was the last Soviet push. There is little room for retreats left after this one. :p

Merry Christmas to you all and also to all the poor CP pixels still on the frontlines.

Yeah, I'm pretty much as far back as I can go.

And Merry Christmas to you guys, I shall be back on here tomorrow or the day after.

...The Day After Tomorrow I should say...:rofl:

Alright, alright, I'll stop with that....:p

I guess it would appear so. I have not had any real burning desire to mod the game with only a year of gameplay left before I start the actual mod.

Nixon can come back as a floating head :p

Yeah of course, I understand, you have enough work to do with your mod! :D

So the soviet offensive in Australia has been contained, impressive!
Btw Marshall is still the CoS in 1960?

I think it is not very important, if Marshall is still CoS.
It is more interesting if Commander Firestorm is still in service :D

He must have been around 40 when the 2nd WW began. Now it is more then 20 years later - he must be at least 60 or 65.

Think about it :D

I think it is not very important, if Marshall is still CoS.
It is more interesting if Commander Firestorm is still in service :D

He must have been around 40 when the 2nd WW began. Now it is more then 20 years later - he must be at least 60 or 65.

Think about it :D

Makes me wonder then if Creighton Abrams is still alive in this timeline.:cool:

That would be great actually. I will be back home working on things again tomorrow, for those waiting. I will also be able to post another pair of updates.

Hey Firestorm, my trick work?

Have not had time to play yet, and thus have not tried it :(

watever happened to cool in real life terms? i know he was executed in the versailles trials, but after he surrendured as the uk he transfered to texas. why didnt he transfer to another country again? if a human controlled the soviets it would become interesting. would he do better or worse than the ai?

cool quit the game. he doesn't visit the forum much (from what i've gathered) because people roast him for his betrayal lol.

This. Also, he is now on vacation to the United States.

I am working on an update atm.

@ovg: Thanks :)

CBC World News – March 21st, 1961

March 21st, 1961

CBC World News

"The world today. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBC correspondents by trans-America short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Canada's news room here in Ottawa. Tonight, we report on the latest news from Europe, Asia and around the world."

"Chicago Pact forces have finally launched their counter-offensive in Australia after nearly 5 months of preparations and delays. The attack, aimed at liberating the southern portion of the continent, as well as its capital, has struck hard against the Red Army around Canberra, and has forced the Soviet armies to retreat. According to some well placed sources, this attack is suspected to be the start of an offensive with the single goal of liberating the entire country from the Soviets."

"To drive the offensive home to the Soviet government, the new leadership has authorized the use of nuclear weapons against major Soviet cities and installations. The Indian-region capital of Delhi, the Soviet port of Vladivostok, and the Siberian city of Novosibirsk were all targets of the nuclear attacks. This has caused a significant row by the Axis governments, who have condemned the attack as a a ruthless aggression against innocent civilians. While Kennedy has defended his government's stance on the nuclear attack, many lower-ranking government officials have resigned from their positions, stating that their policies better fitted Eisenhower's stance on nuclear weapons, and that they could not support a government whose reckless abandon cost the lives of millions."

ScreenSave476.jpg

ScreenSave478.jpg

ScreenSave479.jpg

ScreenSave481.jpg

**Three nukes: 35 billion dollars. Overwhelming air superiority: 373 billion dollars. Local ground superiority: wages of 1.2 million men. The Look on Beria's face: Priceless**

Classic end sentence lol.

Excellent news my friend, bloody excellent. It looks like the Soviet Union is finally running out of steam. Not surprising considering they lost their best provinces to the Germans and have to deal with more partisan riddled provinces than national ones (I think India gets partisans after 1946 or something like that).

BTW what's the ESE of the Soviets in Australia?

Nuking their Capital is doing no good as they literaly have not a droplet of infrastructure left as well as that they still keep quickly producing nukes anyway.

Delhi? Role play wise it makes sense I suppose.

Vladivostock, now we are talking! Let their carriers burn in nuclear fire!

Nuking their Capital is doing no good as they literaly have not a droplet of infrastructure left as well as that they still keep quickly producing nukes anyway.

Their reactor is there, so nuking it ensures that it stays destroyed, just in case the Soviets decide to rebuid the infrastructure. Also the dissent it produces is the biggest help when it comes to fighting their troops.

**Three nukes: 35 billion dollars. Overwhelming air superiority: 373 billion dollars. Local ground superiority: wages of 1.2 million men. The Look on Beria's face: Priceless**

Well said :rofl:
Nice nuclear strikes, I hope that the counter offensive in Australia will succeed.

Hell Yeah!!! Let those nukes fly! To hell with the Axis protests, they have no right to preach about human rights and civilian casualties after what they did to the US near the end of the 2nd World War. Ignore them, and keep those nukes going, whatever it takes to crush the Soviets.

It looks like you have finally turned the corner. With the Red Navy on the retreat and their armies now overstretched and vulnerable, it is time to crush them. Remember, be ruthless. Do not stop attacking them. Even when you continue the game in part 2, keep up the war with the Soviet menace, and do not stop until the entire Soviet Union is nothing more than a collection of brand new Chicago pact allies, right at the doorstep of the Axis barbarians.

Keep fighting the good fight. Show the Soviets no mercy.