• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd love to see this continue into cold war period and then modern.
I know it would be difficult, if not impossible but my god what a game it would be.
:D
Once again, good luck.

I'm also hoping I can somehow get to a cold war out of this one, then to modern. That would make for an awesome game.

Nice to see Cool post on here :).

Goodness, I've never seen such devastation caused by the AI before. Great game!
Can the two of you hold out against this well-time armageddon though?

As Modo already said, it was Britain that actually started using the damn bombs in the first place though. The Germans were far less trigger-happy it seems. ;)

In Modern Day Scenario, any attack on any alliance member activates waves and waves of nuclear retaliation strikes.

It went something like Russia nukes london, Uk nukes every IC province in Russia and China, Russia and China nuke US and France, US and France nuke Russia and China...that went on for like 10 minutes

You guys can expect another news post later today. I am also hoping to be able to continue the save a bit more if I can catch Cool on xfire sometime here.

Wow, just wow.

Just dont let them nuke Louisville!

CBS World News - September 20th, 1951

September 20th, 1951

CBS World News

"The world today. The Columbia Broadcasting System now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBS correspondents by trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Columbia's news room here in New York. Tonight we will be reporting on the latest military events from Europe and abroad."

"This is New York. Our regular broadcast from London has been canceled due to the ongoing evacuations of major British cities. Tommy Fourever will instead be reporting from our relay in Paris."

"This is Tommy Fourever, reporting from Paris, of what I saw while I was on the British mainland. After the massive nuclear attacks across Britain, all major population centers are being evacuated for the safety of the public. The mass exodus from London and several other cities comes after two nuclear bombs were detonated over the British city of Norwich. All military and government services are also being evacuated from London. Everywhere, panic has set in as fires rage uncontrolled and wide spread rioting and violence has broken out. Police forces have collapse in an attempt to stem the ongoing violence. Electricity is out to more then 95% of the country, and water and utilities have ceased to function. Everywhere, hospitals in Britain are overflowing with patients coming in with massive injuries. The streets in front of the hospitals are filled with the wounded. Dead line the streets as they die where they lay. The lack of anesthesia makes amputation all the more of a horrible experience. Kids cry around their wounded parents try to get medical attention. The entire situation...it..it is just disheartening....German bombers were seen heading over London, but American and British fighters intercepted the bomber squadron and forced it a way. This has bought the fleeing citizens several more days after the British government refused to cave to the Axis states. The British military is frantically trying to control the widespread violence as armed groups take control of entire provinces. Iverness, in northern Britain, is the most recent of these uprisings on the British homeland. In India, 70,000 Burmese patriots have staged several uprising across the region. British response to such rebellions has been tough, as armored columns have been seen driving toward the region...."

"Thank you Tommy Fourever. We now report on American military news from around the globe. American mechanized forces have taken the city of Rostock as they close in on the German capital of Berlin. Potsdam was again under attack by American soldiers, however this attack failed after the weather turned sour and rains turned the Elbe into a raging torrent of water. Allied armies have launched several attacks aimed at advancing on occupied Czechoslovakia and breaking out across the Elbe."

"In India, the British front has collapsed. Karachi has been encircled by German and Soviet armies, and the Red Army is advancing hastily down India. The American navy has been called in to help with the evacuation process. However, it is deployed off the coast of China and will take some time to reach the beleaguered troops."

"In Sweden, Canadian forces have advanced further north and are moving to cut off the German supply of metal and ore. Here, the Swedish army is beginning to show signs of collapse as fewer replacements make their way to the front. However, their army is not alone in this situation....."

ScreenSave57.jpg

ScreenSave60.jpg

ScreenSave62.jpg

ScreenSave64.jpg

ScreenSave66.jpg

ScreenSave67.jpg

ScreenSave68.jpg

ScreenSave69.jpg

ScreenSave76.jpg

**I don't think Germany liked Norwich. Also, I think we stopped a nuclear attack on London. My manpower situation has hit critical. Now Me, Britain, Germany, Sweden, and Italy have hit the bottom of our available manpower. Will winter kill my army, or save it?**

Last edited:
This has been the most destructive war in human history. Does an event fire if you can hold Berlin to stop this madness?

Not that I know of. However, Berlin is nothing but ruins. Taking it is now only symbolic. Germany still has vast lands east of Berlin.

Gotterdammerung indeed. Things do not look so great for the Allies, the Germans now would be able to easily attack British positions because decent would put morale back to zilch.

You might want to disband some divisions,because if the winter dosent save you; its a long march back to the Western hemisphere...

I've already disbanded most of the reserves I've had laying around. Had some garrisons in Japan that were no longer needed. Germany has more divisions then me (I took a screenshot of what my spies see above). Though, you are right, it is a long trip out of Europe. A trip which would ultimately mean the end of the war....

Winter...winter must help us. Winter must be on our side...to think otherwise is disheartening...

I've already disbanded most of the reserves I've had laying around. Had some garrisons in Japan that were no longer needed. Germany has more divisions then me (I took a screenshot of what my spies see above). Though, you are right, it is a long trip out of Europe. A trip which would ultimately mean the end of the war....

Winter...winter must help us. Winter must be on our side...to think otherwise is disheartening...

Or think how much PR a successful German victory would bring to Germany, it would be legendary

Already doing that. It is the only reason China has not been overrun by the Red Army.

I don't think that is even possible, as they are on separate alliances.

I don't think that is even possible, as they are on separate alliances.
Lucky you. ;)

It looks like you might be able to take that German reactor. Good luck with that. Now, will the USSR start lobbing ICBMs if you don't nuke them, or is this on a country by country basis?

It's bloody hell that's for sure. You got to keep swinging though. National China's Army should be online soon and then it's a whole new ball game.

I gotta say though after this war is over it may be that only 1 out of 10 of the world's military age men are going to be left healthy and whole. At this point even the 4F's must have been drummed up and thrown on the front. Colonialism is going to collapse hardcore after this war.

You're going to have to push on Berlin though and wipe out those divisions in Denmark.

Yes, MP will be crucial now, especially after the winter. Your advantage is that Germany has lost about half of her cores, but if they have a lot of occupied land and those MP ministers... Then you will face a lot of consripted Slavs, Poles and other nationalities. Not to mention the massive Red Army that has built up it's MP in peace...

At worst everyone will run out of MP and there won't be any land divs left. It will be a nuke-airforce war, something entirely new. :cool: