• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awesome AAR I thought that you were going to win but then all those nukes started going off and the tide turned. Your AAR has lead me to download the DAIM mod. Once again great job.

Thanks guys. I'm glad you guys enjoy it.

After a week of making you guys wait, you know what time it finally has come to?

That is right. Today, you guys get a NEW UPDATE.

:)

And I'm happy to be back and writing again.

Europe borders are still as they are in the last screenshot. Because of how far I am in the game, I will be changing them soon. Since European affairs have moved away from the center of attention, the late border changes do not cause much of a change.

As for today? I am working on it as we speak and should be up within 30min

BBC Home and Forces Program – October 2nd, 1953

October 2nd, 1953

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. It has been two months since the conclusion of the European campaign, and world politics are the busiest they have ever been. However, more eyes are drawn towards North America as the Americans and Canadians continue to fight a civil war."

"The United States forces are attempting to hold a front that stretches from the Pacific Ocean, to the Atlantic Ocean, to the Texan oil fields. Still severely crippled by dissenting populations and military strife, they ability to wage war has so far been ineffective. The majority of her armies were captured in Spain at the conclusion of the European war. Many of those captured are assisting recovery efforts in much of devastated Europe. The powerful American forces in China have proven a powerful negotiation tool, as the Soviet Union recently signed a peace treaty with America in exchange for withdrawal of American forces from the Asian theater."

"The Confederate States of America, as was reported before, claims to be the successor to the American mainland. Its claim has been supported by all of the Axis powers, and has received aid from many of the European states. Italy and Vichy France have sent supplies, material, and some older equipment to the Confederate forces. However, much of the east coast remains in anarchy, as Confederate forces must fight both local rebellions, Loyalist, and Texan forces."

"Texas and California have declared the independence, but their governments have only been recognized by the Soviet Union and her allies. However, Texas managed to get the support of Commander Cool, who fled his home country to serve on the Texan front."

"In Canada, Quebec freedom fighters continue to fight over much of eastern Canada. The Quebec rebellion has so far shown poor fighting capacity, and the Canadian government is expected to quell the rebellion by the new year."

ScreenSave34.jpg

ScreenSave42.jpg

ScreenSave45.jpg

**I managed to get 9 paratrooper divisions and 1 HQ division out of Spain. Thank God I did, or I would be near defenseless and quickly overrun.**

Who knows? Next update will either confirm or deny your suspicions :)

Soviet Union suporting fascist Texas?

Wasn't it foolish by the Sovjets to sign a peace treaty under those circumstances? They could have gotten all of Asia eventually as the US is unable to defend its puppets any longer. Furthermore, the entity with which they signed this sudden peace may be entirely gone in a few months.

Slovenia was never a part of Hungary, and I believe that it isn`t a core. You probably mistook it for Croatia.

Small north-eastern part of Slovenia over river Mura was part of Hungarian crown in Habsburg monarchy and it got occupied in 1941 by Hungarians too, but it is too small to be represented on Hoi2 map. Otherwise I always find strange partition of Slovenia in Hoi2. Both provinces of Maribor and Ljubljana are always given to Germany but in reality Italy occupied Ljubljana and Germans took Maribor.

Wasn't it foolish by the Sovjets to sign a peace treaty under those circumstances? They could have gotten all of Asia eventually as the US is unable to defend its puppets any longer. Furthermore, the entity with which they signed this sudden peace may be entirely gone in a few months.

The stalemate has been many years. It has not budge in what, two - three years I think? Maybe now they can advance against China and Japan. I will still be covering that war.

NOOOOOO QUEBEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone help them!!!!!

What do you mean?

Ok, that king of conversation will be closed if we don't stop but I have 3 things to say
1) Just study what you call the french and Indian war...You will see what we and the french could do.
2) Napoléon

3) 1812, the american invasion of quebec was beaten back...not by the english but by French Canadian militia.

So just go back to school in history if you still think that french are degenerate