+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vikan Vojislavljevic is a Fool, and Other Tales of Imperial Serbia

The Avatar of Time 4th Dimension's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Yes, we eagerly await the TRUE history expressed by the TRUEST historian of all, Vikan.
    And that traitor Iljko is clearly in league with the Devil since he can not see the glories of the Holy dynasty of Voisavljevic, and should be taken out and burned on stake, while scattering as much honey as possible around him (as every learned man knows bees are sworn enemies of bears, thus everything they make is a sure replant of any demons (like bears). We are positive many bears would arive to give their goodbyes to their most valuable ally in the their never ending satanic quest against the Holy Dynasty!

PS. Tough some pagans and heretics say it is all a story created by, distant ancestor of today's Holy Dynasty, Vojin the 'Bee', in order to improve the sales of his products. We say "Blasphemy! Burn them!", it is obvious that only from an bee favored man could such a God blessed dynasty sprang! Let us ot forget that church itself has helped the rise of Vojin's offspring to nobility, and that all of them are great sponsors of the church. It is said that mosto of the candles burning on the balkans come from theis beehives, and most of them are given for free, as gifts. Like when old Vojin fell down 4465 stairs (alltough he lived in a singlestory mansion), and was then chased by metalic bears (who were devilishly wearing holy colors of Vojin's son) until he fell into the river after tripping on a candle, his youngest donated a LARGE amount of candles after which, it was found that his older brothers were in commune with Devil/Bears, and were summarily burned on stake, sorounded by honey.
    In my cookie jar
    Krofta Kookie! | PanzAARcookie! | Uniting Russia's Russian double-chip Peter Wrangel's chocolate cookie• | Got 10 in Timelines

To place foot upon tyrany's neck,
    to lead tyrants to knowledge of the right,
    this is the most sacred of man's duties!
    Bishop Danilo - The Mountain Wreath

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2

I find Iljko's lack of fear from bears most distressing. Has the man no common sense?? Bears are DANGEROUS!!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Haha!

Balkany goodness.

Vikan sounds like my grandmother.

-------

Grandma: "We have been here since time immemorial"

Me: "Time immemorial? The 19th century?"

Grandma: "No, long ago. This has always been our land"

Me: "Says who"

Grandma: "Everyone"

Me: "Who's everyone"

Grandma: "People. Now eat some pies."

-------

That said she reads so much she couldn't possibly not know. I think it's more a matter of pride.

And Vikan has pride.

-------

Bears, as everyone knows, are godless killing machines.

The best way to fool them is to throw them off your scent by covering yourself in salmon and blueberries.

-------

Vidin! Man I love the place.

All you need is a migrant Rurikid and a merry band of bogomils to to complete the picture.
    Last edited by RGB; 05-01-2009 at 20:06.
    The Russia Megacampaign - See my other work at my Inkwell

A YeAAR's Education - Rurikovich in Crusader Kings 1066-1393

From Rus to Russia - Kiev in EU3 1393-1836 - Get the Loading Screen Pack - Weekly Showcased AAR, 6/6/09 and 7/7/10 - WritAAr of the Week, 27/7/10 - Ambitions are denied and tasks appointed - Check out the first installment of the Medieval Atlas!

Duke of Bonbon, and also Chevalier Grand Croix of the Ordre Militaire du Saint Christophe.

The Avatar of Time 4th Dimension's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

merry band of bogomils
    They are especial merry when we set them on fire.
    In my cookie jar
    Krofta Kookie! | PanzAARcookie! | Uniting Russia's Russian double-chip Peter Wrangel's chocolate cookie• | Got 10 in Timelines

To place foot upon tyrany's neck,
    to lead tyrants to knowledge of the right,
    this is the most sacred of man's duties!
    Bishop Danilo - The Mountain Wreath

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Blog Entries
    Very amusing Will I rarely laugh at all why reading something (don't know why but I will never laugh out loud for sure) but I was giggling and snickering all the way through this, very amusing!
    Keep it up, and let us hope Iljko's brain does not overheat...

Sons of Santiago - Restored Narrative AAR for Victoria II

Last Update: 25/09/2012

-------------------------------------------------
    The Inkwell - All my, and many others, AARs in one place!
    I've Been Canonized! and made Patron Saint of TimeTravellers

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesWarlock: Master of the ArcaneEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Just saw this and looking forward to more accounts from the long-suffering Iljko.
    "Being a freedom fighter, a force for good, it's a wonderful thing. You get to make your own hours, it looks good on a resume, but the pay sucks."

My current AAR: Regents and Revenge - a CK2 one-shot

Blasted Conniving Roman General_BT's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Obviously (and sadly) the chances of this thing ever being finished are absolutely nil. I can't even find the game I was playing originally. However, as I was going through my Word documents, I did find the original text file, which included all the chapter headings for the story (which would've had 26 updates total, no more, no less). So, a year late, here's a little tidbit of where Vikan would've gone...

PART THREE:IN WHICH VIKAN’S FATHER GAINS A CROWN, AND HIS BROTHER MARKO LOSES HIS CLOTHES

PART FOUR: IN WHICH VIKAN’S FATHER TAKES THE CITY OF BELGRADE, AND VIKAN DISCUSSES LINGUISTICS WITH HIS NEW WIFE

PART FIVE: IN WHICH VIKAN BECOMES BISHOP OF HUM, AND TAKES THINGS LITERALLY

PART SIX: IN WHICH VIKAN WEARS OUT HIS WELCOME IN DIOCLEA, AND VIKAN’S COUSIN PLOTS AGAINST HIS FATHER

PART SEVEN: IN WHICH VIKAN FINDS HIMSELF IN LUCCA, AND PERISLAV TAKES THE VIRGINITY OF VIDIN

PART EIGHT: IN WHICH VIKAN NOT SO TRIUMPHANTLY RETURNS, AND THE DECLARATION OF THE TSARDOM OF SERBIA

PART NINE: IN WHICH PERISLAV ANNOYS THE ROMAN EMPEROR, AND VIKAN IS REAPPOINTED BISHOP

PART TEN: IN WHICH VIKAN FINDS HIMSELF IN A SPOT, AND PERISLAV IS CAUGHT WITH HIS PANTS DOWN

PART ELEVEN: IN WHICH VIKAN OFFICIATES A FUNERAL, AND MARKO THROWS A GAUNTLET

PART TWELVE: IN WHICH VIKAN FINDS A NEW HOME, AND MARKO SCARES AN ARMY

PART THIRTEEN: IN WHICH VIKAN MOVES TO NIKOPOLIS, AND MARKO TAKES HALF THE BALKANS

PART FOURTEEN: IN WHICH A SLEW OF BASTARDS WANT VIKAN’S BLESSING, AND VIKAN IS BISHOP OF A PAGAN PLACE

PART FIFTEEN: IN WHICH VIKAN LOSES A SON, AND SOPHIA LOSES HER CHASTITY

PART SIXTEEN: IN WHICH THE CROATS ARE CONQUERED, AS IS VIKAN’S WIFE

PART SEVENTEEN: IN WHICH VIKAN ARRIVES IN HUM, AND MARKO LEAVES HIS MISTRESS

PART EIGHTEEN: IN WHICH VIKAN WALKS ON THE BEACH, AND MARKO GROWS ANGRY

PART NINETEEN: IN WHICH MARKO SLIPS ON A SEASHELL, AND VIKAN ALMOST FINDS A CROWN

PART TWENTY: IN WHICH VIKAN FINDS A HOME IN EPIRUS, AND DRAGIJSA DEFEATS EVERYONE WITHOUT A SWORD

PART TWENTY-ONE: IN WHICH VIKAN ENJOYS HIS RETIREMENT, AND DRAGIJSA UNITES AN EMPIRE

PART TWENTY-TWO: IN WHICH A COUSIN DIES, AND A NEW ZHUPAN OF DURAZZO IS FOUND

PART TWENTY-THREE: IN WHICH VIKAN HEARS BAD ADVICE, AND SUFFERS THE CONSEQUENCES

PARTY TWENTY-FOUR: IN WHICH VIKAN GOES TO THE CITY HE HATES, AND THERE IS A LITTLE SQUABBLE

PART-TWENTY-FIVE: IN WHICH VIKAN GIVES UNWANTED ADVICE, AND SPENDS HIS DAYS IN A LATRINE

PART TWENTY-SIX: IN WHICH VIKAN VOJISLAVLJEVIC MEETS A NEW WIFE AND HIS END, AND A CHRONICLER CELEBRATES HIS FREEDOM

In summation, from the few notes I took, Vikan's journey took him to the following places:
    Diocese Bishop of Dioclea
    Refugee in Lucca
    Diocese Bishop of Dioclea
    Diocese Bishop of Nikopolis
    Diocese Bishop of Wallachia
    Bishop of Hum
    Refugee in Epirus
    Count of Durazzo (by inheritance)
    Diocese Bishop of the Byzantine Empire
    Refugee in Serbian Empire
    Last edited by General_BT; 04-11-2009 at 00:30.
    Awards
    My AARs:
    The Good One - Rome AARisen, a Byzantine AAR (Third map epilogue, 5-02-2012!)
    Table of Contents
    The Funny One (In Theory): Vikan Vojislavljevic is a Fool (Dead)
    The HOI2 One (Dead): Two Alexanders: Greece in the Age of Conflict (HOI2-Doomsday)
    The Teenage Girl One: Dear Diary, by Helene Palialogos (NEW UPDATE 06-10-10!)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Now that was quite a list.

Vidin's virginity especially fascinating.

Seriously, how dare you not finish these kinds of things?
    The Russia Megacampaign - See my other work at my Inkwell

A YeAAR's Education - Rurikovich in Crusader Kings 1066-1393

From Rus to Russia - Kiev in EU3 1393-1836 - Get the Loading Screen Pack - Weekly Showcased AAR, 6/6/09 and 7/7/10 - WritAAr of the Week, 27/7/10 - Ambitions are denied and tasks appointed - Check out the first installment of the Medieval Atlas!

Duke of Bonbon, and also Chevalier Grand Croix of the Ordre Militaire du Saint Christophe.

Good stuff, Bt!

Have you read Jerome K Jerome?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3