+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fantasy mod Alpha

Fantasy mod Alpha

Fantasy mod Alpha and Empty Provinces

Why make this mod?
    I just got this idea to make Finland the most powerful country on the planet! and i started to develop an personal mod based on that idea . When modding i started thinking about orc, elves and such. i have never been an fantasy fan, except for some TV shows
    Then when i already started working on this new mod, I came across a problem, how could i clean out all countries? well then i finally got a new updated version of Scenario Editor. When that was done, it was just to let your imagination flow.

Goals?
    - Making a clear storyline about these countries, people, conflict, world etc.
    - Getting/Making graphics and flags for all nations
    - Getting/Making events

Next update?
    The next version of this mod will be give out after my modding goals are achieved and if there is interest for one

Do this mod need help?
    - events
    - graphics
    - bug fixing

Main Features
    - 36 countries
    - 18 flags
    - 13 units
    - 6 tech groups
    - 3 bookmarks
    - 8 culture groups
    * 26 cultures + more
    - trade good prices
    - 6 new government forms
    - 1774 provinces "empty" (added as a separate peace)
    - 11 wars

CREDITS!
    -MichaelM for the GREAT Scenario Editor, it was very useful in cleaning up the map.
    -T.Nurminen for some ideas to cultures and countries, Khoth and Candenna

Note before Download
    - these mods have NOT been tested on EU3 vanilla, NA or in 3.2beta
    - this is an Alpha
    - The Fantasy mod is no longer in development due to little interest, therefor further updates won't be realest.
    - some of those provinces may not be "empty" by mistake, if so send PM or E-Mail

Screens
    the world in 16century

the same time period but now the world

Download
    Fantasy mod
    -Fantasy mod.rar
    -Fantasy mod.zip

Empty Provinces
    - .zip
    - .rar
    Old Downloads
    Download the "empty" Provinces

Contact/bug report: send e-mail Hullu.Hevonen(at)Hotmail.com or PM
    Last edited by Hullu Hevonen; 03-01-2009 at 19:21. Reason: upgrade

No one have anything to comment

Quote Originally Posted by Hullu Hevonen
    No one have anything to comment
    Downloaded the mod a few days ago but haven't had a chance to play yet; probably the same with other players.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    I'm without EU3 right now (my computer crashed and broke 4 months ago ) but I'm thankful that you posted the link to the province-erasing-thing mod.
    Lives, Lived, Will Live

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    I also think people will be more interested if you put up some screenies.
    Lives, Lived, Will Live

i haven't gotten to the screens yet and the province erasing thing mod is posted under the download sign.

could you explain more about the 'empty provinces' so that I know how to link to them from the master mod list?

do you mean that you made all the vanilla provinces occupied by natives (empty with no owner)?
    is your 'empty province' download usable with the vanilla map?
    is it a add-on to this mod or simple a seperate mod that makes the whole world empty?

there is NO owner (if there is its a bug) no countries, no controller and no core. cultures, religions are still there. the map is usable whit in nomine, it have not been tested on any other version. It is a separate peace to this mod thou the Fantasy mod is based on the empty mod. and the empty provinces are just the province file and is as a separate download.

Quote Originally Posted by Hullu Hevonen
    there is NO owner (if there is its a bug) no countries, no controller and no core. cultures, religions are still there. the map is usable whit in nomine, it have not been tested on any other version. It is a separate peace to this mod thou the Fantasy mod is based on the empty mod. and the empty provinces are just the province file and is as a separate download.
    thanks, I will add a link to the MML

I'm kinda interested, but I want screenies to know what this looks like.

Interesting idea! But I don't have my laptop with me, so won't be able to play it in the next few days. Sent it to repair centre because the plastic connecting the lid and the bottom is broken and some stuff inside is open to air, damn! I'll try your mod, definitely.

i've just arrived home, it's been a busy week. you'll get the screens to day, it's a promise!

+ Reply to Thread