• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But well, I'm sure Trekkie's right, the HoI2 sub-forum will change. Gameplay addicts will probably jump to HoI3 standard, if only to get acquainted with the game and gather some useful advice. Us grumpy Narrationists will plod on, though!

Indeed. Mind you, when I first came to AARland, I was into gameplay too, but not anymore.

Who cares for HOI3? I'm dying for an update!

:D

Hey, we know how it ends up when Germans start doing things "to create a better world", mind you. :p

That last guy was an austrian.

When a German creates a better world, we end up with the world being led from No.10 Downing Street instead of the white house!

Mind you, you will not like what I have in mind for a certain French War hero.... :D

Hey, we know how it ends up when Germans start doing things "to create a better world", mind you. :p

Well, the two Europeans who did most for achieving "the European Union" :D(Nappy and Adolf) weren't Germans either of them...

Starting with beer and apfelstrudel and ending up with tea and crumpets. Talk about building up a better tomorrow! :eek:

:)

Anyhow, you probably won't talk to me if you see what I am about to do to this guy.

This guy being a traditional punching ball, I'm not sure the shock value can be that great, actually. The challenge is to "execute" him in a credible way.

I think I managed to think of something special. :D

:)

Anyhow, you probably won't talk to me if you see what I am about to do to this guy.

I enjoy pissing him off in my "Presidents" AAR. It's fun coming up with different ways to give him the middle finger. :D

I'm somewhat amused by the hatred of DeGaulle. Especially as he turned out to be mostly having the right ideas, while Roosevelt and Churchill were wrong.

I'm somewhat amused by the hatred of DeGaulle. Especially as he turned out to be mostly having the right ideas, while Roosevelt and Churchill were wrong.

Obviously that's what cannot be forgiven! ;)

It's what I love about LeJones' KFM. I get acquainted with characters I practically never heard about and who therefore have the ability to surprise and/or disappoint me in every chapter. They keep me on edge! It reminds me of my first viewing of "Usual Suspects" - a cast full of dark horses, and the feeling absolutely anything could happen.

Last edited:

Due to his unwanted involvement in Canadian politics, there is no evil that anyone has ever perpetrated against him in any AAR to him that even comes close to what he truly deserved... Hell is a much too nice place for him to rot...
:mad:

Bah humbug to HoI3. The only thing I'm chuffed about is that Eden is an available HoG in it.
jaby2.gif

The King's First Minister needs an update!
hug.gif

He might have had the right ideas, but sadly he didn't have a great personality to go with them.

FDR (a man I struggle to like)
Glad it's not just me.

So Viceroy Ironside, could be interesting, as has been said the bar is so low he'll be a 'success' of some sort as long as outright rebellion doesn't set the nation ablaze. Certainly sending a succession of self-professed 'thinkers' hasn't worked, it's worth trying a 'doer' as Viceroy on those grounds alone.

And for CdG, a Petain apologist put it best "It's easy being a hero in exile". There were plenty of French heroes in the war, CdG was not one of them but blagged like a trooper to pretend he was.

Glad it's not just me.

So Viceroy Ironside, could be interesting, as has been said the bar is so low he'll be a 'success' of some sort as long as outright rebellion doesn't set the nation ablaze. Certainly sending a succession of self-professed 'thinkers' hasn't worked, it's worth trying a 'doer' as Viceroy on those grounds alone.

And for CdG, a Petain apologist put it best "It's easy being a hero in exile". There were plenty of French heroes in the war, CdG was not one of them but blagged like a trooper to pretend he was.

Then I trust you follow it? Because if you do you will not be disappointed. :D