• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What? I'm back? You sure? No? Good? Wait, what? OF COURSE I'M BACK!!!

Yes, I'm back.

To the story: Chapter ?: Tedious

I'm sorry, I have forgotten even the chapter in my journal. More and more laying traps for barbarians, less and less actual strategic combat. Oh no! Barbarian uprising here, time to overkill them. Yay, the province has less power! Lets rush a colonist to them. I complain to my superiors(which are few) frequently, but they all say Phiodas has no plans to attack anywhere else other then barbarians. This was all about to change. I got a letter from a messenger, which was odd, anything coming to the presiding general was usually carried in a courtier. I was informed that Phiodas had tried to get my acting general fired for some time, and actually succeeded, however he would not step down. Angered, my general had actually assassinated Phiodas. Here I thought he was on a vacation in Crete. He was caught and executed, but the message had some good news for me. I was promoted by the senate from Leading General to King and Emporer, Controller of the Armies.