+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 32 40 41 42

Thread: General Discussion

I thought I had found and killed that bug, long ago. Which version are you playing?
    Mourning Magna Mundi

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Hither & thither, perchance anon whither... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Helius View Post
    I thought I had found and killed that bug, long ago. Which version are you playing?
    He's using 9/30 from OSC. Is it possible ATAGE integration re-introduced it somehow? (doubtful...)
    OPTIMUM SCHOLARUM COGITATIONIS
    A Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind Mod focusing on Europe & Asia from 1411-1789.

"Go slow, don't get rushed, ask for help and, most importantly, remember that our scouts report vague rumors that life outside of EU3 exists" - 17blue17

Ever see the too many crowns event? The event popped up a few times in a row - I get 4 options not sure what they really do as middle two don't say anything and others appear to just increase relations.
    I picked one of the middle ones and nothing happened. Is this right? I am assuming it's meant to dissolve the union (why 4 options?) What's the rationale?

EDIT: I looked at unionevents.txt but I can't really figure out what exactly the options for this event do. In any case, it didn't pop up again, so I guess it's fine.

Really enjoy playing SRI btw.
    Last edited by mkhuh; 17-10-2011 at 21:37.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Just wondering about trade. I barely ever seem to get the underdogs in trade modifier (or the other 2). I have 0 merchants in a CoT atm, started with 3 and lost them all within 3 months. From the manual is seems like you only need <20 merchants to get those modifiers? Or is there something I'm missing?

Edit - I figured it out, It was because I was in a trade league. What's the point in being in one then? Lowers your compete chance by 15% chance.
    Last edited by Dankysh; 17-10-2011 at 03:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankysh View Post
    Edit - I figured it out, It was because I was in a trade league. What's the point in being in one then? Lowers your compete chance by 15% chance.
    It is usually not worth it if u already have better compete chance than the League leader, but it will allow nations that don't focus on trade to get merchants in the league CoT (because u use your league leaders compete chance). Try trading in Lubeck as someone with Moral economy without being in the league, then try it when ur in. In vanilla it makes a difference atleast. I dunno about SRI. (Haven't really played as a trade nation yet)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 32 40 41 42